Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Is He A Cheater? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He A Cheater? (2848 Views)

Tips On How To Catch A Cheater / Mynd Is A Cheater! / Signs Of Betrayal/how To Spot A Cheater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is He A Cheater? by prittigrrr(f): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2009
You do not need to "fight for your man." The man should be fighting to prove himself to you. Any man you have to fight another lady for is not worth having.
Re: Is He A Cheater? by TEXASGIRL(f): 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2009
Toysne; Bless you!

Whitelexi; There are many details and words spoken that are not posted here. This is only the internet, I can't tell you everything- we would be here for the months it took. When i begin a new relatioship it does not take me months to sort out the other men, lol. Re the pics. When we took them he said "I know those our going on Facebook" I responded that they were all my friends wanted a face for the name. He was upset that I put "My Love" as the title & "My Baby & Me" as the caption. Also, I am a very respectful & loving person. I treat who I am with as I would want to be treated---As long as they are treating me with the respect I deserve. i would post the picture so you can see but you would all know him & that's wrong.
Re: Is He A Cheater? by TheSeeker(m): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2009
whitelexi:

Well, go ahead then and keep checking everyone out, but u need to know that some of we naija men absolutely hate it when a woman sticks her nose into what does not concern her.

When you have just started seeing someone, there will always be loose ends to tie up, there will always be girls on the side whose relationship have to be tidied out. . .  

u dont just come into someone's life and start placing tabs on them or start posting pictures of the 2 of u everywhere to scare off other women, leave him to tidy things out first - the time for all that will come when you will be free to post anything and have his support. . .  

u have no right to call up his friends to ask or gossip about him - without his permission, that is just unacceptable - u have no right to do that. . .

u have no right to curse him to his face, once is good enough to let u go - no matter what he feels for u at that stage, he can decide not to put up with that part of u. It doesnt make him thin-skinned or less of a man, no, it is a way of avoiding stress which will be caused by u when the relationship matures.

Finally, it may be worth your while to know that u dont force things when u've only just started a relationship, u need to turn a blind eye for a period of time and then slowly start asserting your control otherwise u create a wrong impression at an early stage. Keeping tabs on your husband is different from keeping tabs on a bf u only just started seeing.

In all u do though, i still wish u the best, however if he's a naija man, it may not go far until u learn to accord a good level of respect.

grin grin
whitelexi:

Me thinks u drove him to another woman with your cursing and name-calling. . .  I told u earlier that it was a silly thing to place all those tabs in the first place, i think when a man discovers that his partner does not as much as trust him in a relationship - the result is usually simple and straight-forward.

Beyonce sang a very silly song and called it irreplaceable, truth of the matter is that no woman is irreplaceable - no matter how good she is. . .  If one woman cannot replace u, 2, 3, or 4 will make up for all your abilities - it is not that easy for a woman to do the same. Some men will tolerate your mess for longer than other men, but some will not tolerate it at all.  If i were him, i'd have walked a long time ago.
I can predict from a very far distance that you were abused by a woman who didn't know your worth. About the woman, I have said it before, she has no right whatsoever to call his contacts behind him --- that's spying. If she doesn't trust him, she'd tell it to his face than just cuss him. I personally don't like it when a woman's cussing. What gave her the moral justification to cuss? If he cussed her, what'd be her reaction? Can she honestly say she's never done wrong her whole life? I hate it when people try to be all holy when their closet is filled with carcass and skeletons.

@Poster, you could have been patient; talk with him. In every relationship, communication solves every problem no matter how big they seem. Cussing a new boyfriend just showed you've got no respect for him.
Re: Is He A Cheater? by laudate: 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2009
Girl, this guy is cheating on you big time! cheesy

If his motives, intentions & actions were clean, pure & honest, or if he had nothing to hide, then he wouldn't take your pictures off his page on "facebook." He has a lot to hide, mostly from the other women in his life.

Wake up & smell da coffee.
Another woman has confessed that she has been dating him on & off. You have seen proof of his infidelity in the text messages on his phone. What else are you waiting for?

He is just getting defensive  & using reverse psychology on you, because he knows his lies are beginning to stick out like a sore thumb, and he hates being found out. He has multiple relationships running simultaneously, including the one he has with you.  undecided

Personally, there is no point in staying with a person who cannot be faithful to you and who finds it more convenient to play you for a fool rather than be upfront about the issues in his life. But then, the choice is yours.

No one has walked in your shoes, so it may be difficult for them to tell you exactly when its time to take them off 'cos its been aching so much. Forget all those excuses that whitelexi & The Seeker are trying to throw down.

The guy is not doing you a favour by dating you. Love, honour, truth, fidelity & respect are still the right buidling blocks for any relationship. So girl, start as you mean to go on. Don't fake anything. Trust is not given, it is earned. And if a man cannot show himself to be worthy of your trust, let him go & meet other girls who will fall for his deceit. undecided
Re: Is He A Cheater? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2009
why old men and women are playing around on facebook makes me wonder. At 40 your life shld not be on facebook!
Re: Is He A Cheater? by hotteju(f): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2009
davidylan:

why old men and women are playing around on facebook makes me wonder. At 40 your life shld not be on facebook!

You would be surprised to know how seriously some people take Facebook
To me Facebook has done more harm than good
I can't begin to count how many relationships have crashed because of Facebook

@poster

Only you can advice yourself
cos no matter what anyone says here
you would still have to listen to your heart
wish you the best!!!
Re: Is He A Cheater? by ikamefa(f): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2009
@topic there was no love right from the get go!

your man is/was a player i totally agree with everything @prtigrrrrrrrr said through out this thread

in my opinion you were not to blame for anything that happened during this relationship

as a woman you felt something and acted on it wink

just be careful with your next man, now you know what to do

all that rubbish about keeping tabs and ish  please disregard wink cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Is He A Cheater? by TEXASGIRL(f): 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2009
Well it's done. haven't spoke to him in 2 days. I've meet someone else already too. Maybe this one will be a good man. Nigerian again, I must like ya'll. Lol. Honestly I really appreciate how kind and happy the Nigerians I have meet are. Also, how God fearing and smart. I guess that is the positive I gained from this experience. The ability to see another culture and way of life. Thank everyone for the advice & support. Very appreciated. Much love & all God's blessings!
Re: Is He A Cheater? by roblance: 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2009
fold arms watching,
Re: Is He A Cheater? by amosexy: 12:56am On Aug 01, 2009
prittigrrr:

You do not need to "fight for your man." The man should be fighting to prove himself to you. Any man you have to fight another lady for is not worth having.

You are so right and i'm gonna hold on to this.

hotteju:

You would be surprised to know how seriously some people take Facebook
To me Facebook has done more harm than good
I can't begin to count how many relationships have crashed because of Facebook

@poster

Only you can advice yourself
cos no matter what anyone says here
you would still have to listen to your heart
wish you the best!!!
FB i'm done with it.It has really done more harms to me dan gud

@poster

Plz move on with your life.
Re: Is He A Cheater? by na2day2(m): 2:33am On Aug 01, 2009
TEXASGIRL:

I love my boyfriend very much. I have meet his family and spend the weekends at his home. I have also meet his daughter. Everything has been perfect until this weekend. In the middle of the night his phone kept ringing. I tried to turn it off and saw a message from some other girl. I looked at all of his messages (he is very angry I did this). I found that he is still involved with a woman from Nigeria. She lives in his home there, and he says they have a business dealings. He says he has tried to break it off with her but she will not go easily. The messages I read were all innocent, like call me etc,  When we first started dating he a picture of her on his facebook. When I asked about it he took it off. He also has pictures of another woman on his facebook but states she is a friend on his comments. I do know his sister in law is trying to hook him up with her.
The next day when I put up pictures of he and I that said my love he removed them. He says the girl in Nigeria will take his money if she hears about it. I messaged another woman on his page who posted "I miss U". She says she has been seeing him on and off for a couple of years. He was so angry I did that he blocked me from his page! I feel justified in what I did as I was trying to decide if he was a cheater & whether I should continue the relationship.
He would barely speak to me the next two days, he acts like this is all my fault. I called him (while drinking) and told him he was stupid to do that to me & called him an a**. He says he is not sure if he wants to continue the relationship and will not tell me "I love you". Finally last night he said he does want to be with me still and we will come back together like we used to be. I am a very attractive woman, and could easily move on. But, I love this man. I feel like he is my soul mate. Am I being stupid by wanting to continue the relationship? Is he a cheater? Was I wrong for what I did? Any advice is greatly appreciated. I do not know how things work in Nigeria, but we occasionally have misunderstandings due to our cultural differences.

honestly, if i were u, i will slow down the relationship until i get a better commitment from him than what he has offered so far. it might be nothing it might be a whole lot but having a girl he once was involved with sending continuous text to him calls for a pause my dear.
Re: Is He A Cheater? by TheSeeker(m): 2:51am On Aug 01, 2009
TEXASGIRL:

Well it's done. haven't spoke to him in 2 days. I've meet someone else already too. Maybe this one will be a good man. Nigerian again, I must like ya'll. Lol. Honestly I really appreciate how kind and happy the Nigerians I have meet are. Also, how God fearing and smart. I guess that is the positive I gained from this experience. The ability to see another culture and way of life. Thank everyone for the advice & support. Very appreciated. Much love & all God's blessings!
Wow! You met another man in 2 days already? You haven't even been able to sort the other relationship out -- at least amicably. Well, you must have them quite handy. If you could easily have men in a relationship as you want, now I'm wondering . . . . . Wow! shocked shocked
Re: Is He A Cheater? by na2day2(m): 3:00am On Aug 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

Wow! You met another man in 2 days already? You haven't even been able to sort the other relationship out -- at least amicably. Well, you must have them quite handy. If you could easily have men in a relationship as you want, now I'm wondering . . . . . Wow! shocked shocked

it is never too late for u to join the line, i am sure she will consider u if this other one dont work out lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is He A Cheater? by ikamefa(f): 4:19am On Aug 01, 2009
na2day?:

it is never too late for u to join the line, i am sure she will consider u if this other one dont work out lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

" grin " chei! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is He A Cheater? by TEXASGIRL(f): 4:49am On Aug 01, 2009
Lol, I told you I was attractive. See men are replacable just as women. I'll make sure never to curse in front of this one, just for ya'll.
Re: Is He A Cheater? by Kelvinj(m): 4:52am On Aug 01, 2009
Wow! Texasgirl anoda guy in some couple of ours aft breakup?
Guez ur now ex waz a cheater & u were d tiger!
Re: Is He A Cheater? by na2day2(m): 5:03am On Aug 01, 2009
TEXASGIRL:

Lol, I told you I was attractive. See men are replacable just as women. I'll make sure never to curse in front of this one, just for ya'll.

the leopard can not hide the spots on its skin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is He A Cheater? by TEXASGIRL(f): 5:09am On Aug 01, 2009
Good thing I'm not a leopard. I told you I normally don't curse. I have nothing to hide anyway, thank you.
Re: Is He A Cheater? by na2day2(m): 5:14am On Aug 01, 2009
yw
Re: Is He A Cheater? by TheSeeker(m): 5:24am On Aug 01, 2009
na2day?:

it is never too late for u to join the line, i am sure she will consider u if this other one dont work out  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
LMAO!!! grin grin grin Really? What about you? Oh I remember we made a choice sometime ago that you'd get to heaven and reserve a space for me, if women were going to send men to hell; given that you can do that before me, I'd like us to follow suit with this one. Be on the line first, I'll be at your back. grin
Re: Is He A Cheater? by Kelvinj(m): 5:27am On Aug 01, 2009
C'mon, watz ar u guyz beefing 4? Or haz d advice turn 2 quarrelz as usual?
Re: Is He A Cheater? by TheSeeker(m): 5:33am On Aug 01, 2009
Kelvinj:

C'mon, watz ar u guyz beefing 4? Or haz d advice turn 2 quarrelz as usual?
Beef between you? I don't think na2day, if that's who you mean, meant what he said as an insult. I see it more as a joke. Never had a quarrel with him anyways
Re: Is He A Cheater? by roblance: 5:35am On Aug 01, 2009
texas gurl how far na , come block me in 5 days time now, bt to me u mite nt be attractive
Re: Is He A Cheater? by TEXASGIRL(f): 5:59am On Aug 01, 2009
True, maybe not. But, you would be the exception. And, if this doesn't work there are plenty more out there. Of course, being single is so much fun too.
Re: Is He A Cheater? by TEXASGIRL(f): 6:10am On Aug 01, 2009
Posted a pic just for you, but can't get it to flip??
Re: Is He A Cheater? by baby4u2(f): 6:37am On Aug 01, 2009
From a pretty girl to a pretty girl, I think you are really pretty. Pls be careful this time. Dont think you did anything wrong as whitelex said or anyone else. Your instincts helped you get out of the mess sooner than later. Make sure you dont jump into anything without enough research, i know you're not that young anymore and might feel pressured. But be careful and make sure you are sure of whomever you are going out with next. In my opinion i might have suggested not a nigerian, but oh well. Goodluck to you.
Re: Is He A Cheater? by hollandis(f): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2009
@poster
That FB pic post was a really nasty thing thing to do.His subsequent reaction his enough proof that he doesnt like you enough for a real relationship.perharps he's just using you as his sex gratificator ,money liaison ,his papers or whatever
Re: Is He A Cheater? by TEXASGIRL(f): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2009
Why shouldn't I put up pics of the person I am dating if we are exclusive? He said when we were taking them they were going on FB, No pressure, I like being single. Don't plan on marrying anytime soon.
Re: Is He A Cheater? by C2H5OH(f): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2009
you a white lady
Re: Is He A Cheater? by TEXASGIRL(f): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2009
Yes, very white, lol. Is that ok? I posted here because I felt some of our problems were cultural differences. Waned the insight and knowledge of people who understood his culture.
Re: Is He A Cheater? by C2H5OH(f): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2009
I'm not saying there's a problem with you being white. Far too many girls who had issues similar to yours have posted on this site, and your situation doesn't surprise me at all.
Goodluck fighting through it.
Re: Is He A Cheater? by C2H5OH(f): 7:42am On Aug 01, 2009
Dude's actions don't match his words. By the way he has acted thus far it doesn't seem like he is ready to be with you. Maybe he likes having you around as a Bleep buddy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / The Nigerian Playboy. / An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.