Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex (115988 Views)

Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? / Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex / When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by Noble11(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
For Kenya here..Gals no dey dull
They will call you,babe are you home or are you coming home early?
I want to bleep...even if you meet her on fb today and invite her to your house instead of cafe etc..she knows she will be bleeped,unless na you dey fall hand ✋

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
My ex is so blunt, she goes like...I WANT IT!
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by IYANGBALI: 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abeg where olajumoke dey now?

He don tey wey nairaland carry her news

3 Likes

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by profosenogoboy: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Some girls will call you and say they are sick, but if get to their house very sound

1 Like

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
A woman can ask for permission to watch films in your house without having ulterior motives for heaven's sake.

How do you guys reason? Nigerian men mistake everything as invitation for sex.
If you smile at him=invitation for sex.
Answer him when he says hello=invitation for sex.
You look in the direction he is standing=invitation for sex.
Acknowledge his existence in anyway at all= invitation for sex.

May God deliver all of you. No wonder there is so much rape going on in the country.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by larrymoore(m): 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
girl be like, you are too shy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by mynd1(f): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
greatness22:
My ex be like; abeg wash my cooler, i dey come collect am. Anytime she says this, i always sharpen my "sword" grin
For ur mind abi? undecided
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by habsydiamond(m): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Sometimes dem dey be like can I check ur foto album
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
fellis:
A woman can ask for permission to watch films in your house without having ulterior motives for heaven's sake.

May God deliver all of you. No wonder there is so much rape going on in the country.

Na people like you dey always do stoooop naaaaaaw

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by deloon(m): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Henryubani44:
Pls I have something to say, a typical aba girl na werey with low IQ I just confirmed it tonight
For you to stereotype girls just because they live in a certain city show say you no get brain at all talk more of IQ.

5 Likes

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Either way, some things are very easy when you are a girl. grin grin grin
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by ReachHard: 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Like the old adage goes... "PRETENDERS DO THE WORST" cheesy
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Say the true and shame the devil
eunylondon:
undecided undecided Story for d gods
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by idwiz: 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
It's nt dat simple
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Maybe u have to tell us what u do say if u need it badly
shu10:
is not true oooo
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by usa33: 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
white babe level make sense hare. straight to the point

1 Like

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by ipreach: 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
ok
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abi na u be the girl wey him dey talk
mynd1:
For ur mind abi? undecided
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by xpensivNas(m): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Whenever she's calls me n say 'am coming bt no sex oo' I get d message

1 Like

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by viscocom(m): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
silly topic making fb in nl
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by swemzkid(m): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
front page at last
dedicated to my fellow hustlers out there
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by tohshine(m): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dayo am coming to your place to teach me CHM 101
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by babadem2much(m): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bad guys full this forum ahswear I just de grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin since I open the thread
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by hotmolo(m): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
skywalker240:
when she wants it so badly, she pinches and punch me for no reason...

We don know naija girls secrets....very soon them go trow bomb.. u go see counter thread. grin
u hit d nail on the head baba dat pinch no b here oh

1 Like

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by tosyne2much(m): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Na only silly Nigerian ladies dey pretend say dem no like sex.. Na so dia matter be

1 Like

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by noblegrex: 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

i am not obliged to prove myself to u whatsoever, but as far as i am concerned, i can say it to whomever catches my fancy if i so wish to. I'm not a kid my dear.
I trust you. I've got no doubt. You be from calaba.you fit do am.no shaking.
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by francizy(m): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
sinaj:
Lwkmd grin

Na tru sha tongue

How come you never ever told me you wanted to charge your phone, make I plug in my charger? grin grin grin
Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

i am not obliged to prove myself to u whatsoever, but as far as i am concerned, i can say it to whomever catches my fancy if i so wish to. I'm not a kid my dear.
Yeah we understand, you are a "lindaikeji"
tongue

1 Like

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by mikron(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
fellis:

leave that thing, girls pretends alot

3 Likes

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
D first time i told a babe dat i want to ave sex wit her d babe vex not bcus she no wan d sex but leta begin reason me say i no suppose cum 4rm dat angle... Lol 9ja babes alwayz packaging

3 Likes

Re: How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex by SinghInLagos: 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
OK

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.