Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Had A Blood Covenant - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Blood Covenant (25512 Views)

Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions / Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by macalurs(m): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2006
It's just funny how these peeps from abroad r telling the guy he should fashie the blood-whatever and move on; and the home-based telling him about eternal damnation.

throwing my 2cents@ you
You're in trouble, a massive one. If you choose to go to church, and the delivering pastor dont do his stuff right, you'll be messed up the more-- I've seen it happen.

But the main problem is that the mind doesn't find it easy to let go of certain "truths". Whatever it thinks true, it makes true, whether consciously or subconsciously. You once believed that blood convenants work, you will have a hell of a time trying to convince your own mind that it doesn't work, as you patiently wait for woe to befall your ex.

I'm suggesting you do whatever you think is the best to undo the "convenant". But if you ask me what I believe, every bond (both physical and atomic) no matter how strong can be broken. You just need enough pressure, and your greatest leverage-- your mind.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Busta(f): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2006
must confess, this is a scary topic.
why would pple really indulge in such?
shocked shocked lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by macalurs(m): 3:01am On Dec 21, 2006
ignorance, busta, that's the word. It's the only explanation for self-imprisonment.

What they did is like handcuffing themselves and giving the key to the devil himself to swallow
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by pearldrops(f): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2007
l don tire ooo which kind blood sef
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by onyegbula(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2007
hah! shocked blood con. gini.
my bros just meet God & as for the girl forget her.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2007
you've gotton all the advise you need from your folks
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by anabell(f): 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2007
how can u date someone 4 8yrs,i guess she got fedup and bord,get urself some other girl.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by charlisco(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2007
i do not believe blood convent works, if it works, then it wont works for me, men, both of you are already committing furnication, and you expect it to works, you are just deceving your self, go on with your life, and marry some one, if you borh start dated each other at 20, by now you are 28, why wasting the girl marriage span, fuc.k u, you dont even need any ehlp
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Maneater1(f): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2007
never underestimate the power of the tongue, taking an oath and especially where the bible and blood are involved.
What were u two thinking that was so naive and stupid.

Basically ur both in deep shit. Call me superstitious but things wont go well for both of u unless u break ur blood convenant.

People take it as a joke but blood is very binding and sacred.

I suggest you both go to church for serious deliverance so u can go ur seperate ways without consequences. undecided

God help u undecided
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by oyinboaja: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2007
na wa oh
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by crazyp(f): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2007
The whole gist sef tire me, what were u doing for the past 8 yrs, boy!!

The girl needs fresh air & has gone to get it, blood covenant is not something u toy with, i'll advise you see a good pastor & let him counsel you,

can u imagine? blood & bible, some people get liver o, all in the name of love, na wah
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by pearldrops(f): 4:37am On Feb 22, 2007
the oat been never vreak?
na wa ooo
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Ronkus(f): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2007
Guy U need to break that convenant fast if not U Guys are in big trouble even though u've gone ur seperate wayz. Here i s what to do. Like u both did it volountarily go to her tell her u guys need to break it. Both go and see a respected man of God and He'll help u guys out. THIS IS NOT A JOKE ITS UR LIFE N FUTURE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. I'M NOT TRYING TO BE AN ALARMIST BUT DO THE RIGHT THING. Wish u all the best keep me posted.
Cheers.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by FactorChic(f): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2007
Are you sick or what?
you took a blood covenant with bible verses and the lord didnt strike you to death
you should be happy
where in the bible did u see where God allows bolld covenant?
that was in the old testaments, and even then they use animals instead?
why on earth will u take a blood covenant all in the name of LOVE? angry
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by pearldrops(f): 6:40am On May 13, 2007
well!!! this guy definatelly needs no advice from me ,this l know for sure cos if NAIRALAND had and is still advising him why then has he not broken the oath,he loves the bondage that he is in, maybe he just want us to keep talking and writing.
To me l think he's mind is still primitive,he's not matured yet,he needs to get some adult books ,get the best out of life and stop being stucked in a dirty blood oath.
But if you dont ,it's up to u ,WHO CARES not me thou
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by BIKINI(f): 1:57pm On May 13, 2007
You need complete deliverance mister. Go to God in prayers nothing is impossible with him.
kia . . . this is so unfortunate . . .in this day and age?
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by kike001(f): 2:36pm On May 14, 2007
she might not want the same thing anymore in it respect wateva she decided n tell her how u really feel about her
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by fatliar(m): 2:43pm On May 14, 2007
kike u should be in college , grin grin ;Dwhat u doing online

i will report u 2 mummy grin
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by kike001(f): 2:54pm On May 14, 2007
im still in school u alright
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by kike001(f): 2:55pm On May 14, 2007
u dere?
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by defacto1: 4:51pm On May 14, 2007
blood wat? wat the hell were u guys thinkin? that the convenantb will keep u guys intact! wat a hideous shame. am so sorry she left u and worse u still love her. both of you are still bound o, i guess you should seek spiritual counsellin to break the bond o.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Roadblock: 10:40am On May 16, 2007
Ol boy you yab o! what came over you.
Ther is a serious danger for both of you. She can die anytime and you are tied down and can not move on until that convenant is broken. Let no one decieve you just like she was decieved that it meant nothing, convenant is spiritual and even God respects it. also the DEVIL will sit by that to make it a trap to deal with you guys. My advice for you is this, forget that thing you called still having love for her. The love that you had before and yet you were so insecured to go into a convenant. that is not love. Be ready to move on but make sure you break that convenant. For you to have used the Bible that means you are a christain by religion, what I am not sure is whether you are serious with your God. Clear your side with God first then feel very free to open up to a trusted man of God about it. That settles it. Also encourage that girl to go ahead to break the convenant cause she is in a deeper danger cause she is in the trap already. and act fast too.
Good luck.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Roadblock: 10:42am On May 16, 2007
Ol boy you yab o! what came over you.
There is a serious danger for both of you. She can die anytime and you are tied down and can not move on until that covenant is broken. Let no one deceive you just like she was deceived that it meant nothing, covenant is spiritual and even God respects it. also the DEVIL will sit by that to make it a trap to deal with you guys. My advice for you is this, forget that thing you called still having love for her. The love that you had before and yet you were so insecured to go into a covenant. that is not love. Be ready to move on but make sure you break that covenant. For you to have used the Bible that means you are a Christan by religion, what I am not sure is whether you are serious with your God. Clear your side with God first then feel very free to open up to a trusted man of God about it. That settles it. Also encourage that girl to go ahead to break the covenant cause she is in a deeper danger cause she is in the trap already. and act fast too.
Good luck.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2007
na die two of una dey!
i cant beleive people are still stupid in this new millenium.
the girl has tasted a sweeter dick so forget her
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by uchetobi(f): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2007
its sad that despite the enlightenment on the dangers of blood covenant you guys still went into it, a promise or word is good enough, anyways run to the nearest good pastor and undergo deliverance ASAP, blood is a sacred thing and the implications are enormous, if one of you die do you know the other will be hunted Please free yourself on time, then you people can re – define your relationship,
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by mengi: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2007
Guy, which of the bible did u use, didn't u read thro other portions to see that what u are doing is abominable b4 God. u better run to a 'good' church b4 it is too late.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by johnnygan(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2007
@ Topic
Nothing do you.
Get a girl. Thereafter, get a life.
Blood oaths sucks
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by desgiezd(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2007
Blood covenant? What a crazy thing to get involved in? You need to undergo a very strong deliverance programme in a church otherwise the consequences beckons on both of you and that could be disastrous.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Kemjisuper(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2007
No sweat. That doesn't sound like a genuine blood covenant. Besides they probably did it when they were still young and naive. It doesn't count. wink
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by moondust(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2007
any form of blood covenant is serious, whether from the bible or in the shrine, once there's blood involved, u ought 2 take it seriously or bear the consequences. . .goodluck!
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by uchetobi(f): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2007
Seconded. How can it not count?? Because they were young and naïve, even covenant made on someone’s behalf when he / she was unborn, from ancestors and the likes still plagues someone not to talk of blood, the strongest bond of all times.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by jayvin01: 2:35am On Aug 10, 2007
damn i hate this thread, this is absolute bull**t, lack of exposure, too much shitty movies is this cause, (hissed)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Marry Her? / Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? / What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.