Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,496 members, 7,840,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook (12476 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2016
Continue..what's the big deal? At least u're not killing anybody
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by iliyande(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2016
you are on your way to your early grave where you will bleep no more
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Sparkles003(f): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2016
As you do unto others so shall it be done to you.
When you finally catch a man on top your wifey no cry me a river.it's just karma hitting back at your sorry ass.iranu

1 Like

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Doxa1(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2016
joa2013:
I met a lady who I later found out is married on Facebook, we have been chatting since October 2014 but met eye to eye in July 2015 in Ile-Ife. She came to collect her degree certificate and I used the opportunity to check on my younger brother at OAU. She lives in Ibadan while I live in Akure. She is very beautiful but looked a bit shy and worried. I tried to be nice to her and to be a real friend. I liked to date her but concealed my intention at first so as to know who she really is and what she wanted from me. We see once in a while until February 2016 when I travelled to Ibadan for a business transaction. I called to tell her I'm in town and she came to where I was to say hi as usual. She waited all through my transaction at Challenge, after the whole thing I drove her to her house bus stop while on my way back to my base. She held to my hand and gave me one sexy look, l got the message immediately and drove to a nearby guest house where we had one of the greatest Bleep l ever had. She told me she is married with 2 kids after the episode but that her hubby had little or no time for her since she is a second wife. It baffled me that such a young and beautiful girl could agree to be a second wife in this time and age. I have bleeped her three more times in February and March, intact each time I'm in Ibadan which is once in about two weeks. l love to stop it but she cried when l mentioned it to her. She's even been begging to help raise money for my feed distributorship trade. l don't really know what to do. I'm going to Ibadan this morning again, I didn't tell her really but she has been on my neck since Saturday, wanting to know when I'm coming. She even said that the first amount of N700k is ready, asking that l send my account details for transfer. This is a big dillema for me. I don't really know how to get over this, she cries anytime l don't pick her call or switch off my phone to prevent her from calling me.
MY WIFE WILL KILL HERSELF IF SHE FOUND OUT, though she has never doubted me or been suspicious of my dealings.

I advise you stop cheating on your wife, it is wrong, I have been looking for women like that, connect me with her, I am single, my number is 08069355473

1 Like

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by joceey(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2016
Guy u no go blame her she dey lonely and need you r comfort try to sort things out with her
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by obiak4(m): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2016
SirJeffry:
I read your story and was disappointed in you but when I read up to the last paragraph where you mentioned YOUR WIFE, I started crying for you. Your innocent wife will probably be wondering why her prayers are hindered not knowing you are the obstacle to her success.

You are committing adultery back to back and pretty soon, you will fail the 11th commandment which will bring damnation to your life.

Real men keep to their wives bro, resist the devil now before it's late.
11th commandment!!!! opening my kjv bible only 10 commandments,
bro lie small small na
op r u my linus,lia muhammed or lion.
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Engrpj(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2016
joa2013:
I met a lady who I later found out is married on Facebook, we have been chatting since October 2014 but met eye to eye in July 2015 in Ile-Ife. She came to collect her degree certificate and I used the opportunity to check on my younger brother at OAU. She lives in Ibadan while I live in Akure. She is very beautiful but looked a bit shy and worried. I tried to be nice to her and to be a real friend. I liked to date her but concealed my intention at first so as to know who she really is and what she wanted from me. We see once in a while until February 2016 when I travelled to Ibadan for a business transaction. I called to tell her I'm in town and she came to where I was to say hi as usual. She waited all through my transaction at Challenge, after the whole thing I drove her to her house bus stop while on my way back to my base. She held to my hand and gave me one sexy look, l got the message immediately and drove to a nearby guest house where we had one of the greatest Bleep l ever had. She told me she is married with 2 kids after the episode but that her hubby had little or no time for her since she is a second wife. It baffled me that such a young and beautiful girl could agree to be a second wife in this time and age. I have bleeped her three more times in February and March, intact each time I'm in Ibadan which is once in about two weeks. l love to stop it but she cried when l mentioned it to her. She's even been begging to help raise money for my feed distributorship trade. l don't really know what to do. I'm going to Ibadan this morning again, I didn't tell her really but she has been on my neck since Saturday, wanting to know when I'm coming. She even said that the first amount of N700k is ready, asking that l send my account details for transfer. This is a big dillema for me. I don't really know how to get over this, she cries anytime l don't pick her call or switch off my phone to prevent her from calling me.
MY WIFE WILL KILL HERSELF IF SHE FOUND OUT, though she has never doubted me or been suspicious of my dealings.

When has it becomes your responsibility to satisfy every sex starved house wife
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Whizzcute:
Bro you know the right thing, just do it..

If you were not married then it would have been a different case
hm? Diffrent case?!!!! With sombody's else wife?
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
SirJeffry:
I read your story and was disappointed in you but when I read up to the last paragraph where you mentioned YOUR WIFE, I started crying for you. Your innocent wife will probably be wondering why her prayers are hindered not knowing you are the obstacle to her success.

You are committing adultery back to back and pretty soon, you will fail the 11th commandment which will bring damnation to your life.

I doff my hat for you bro... respect...

op, heed this warning... I am out...
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Whizzcute(m): 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
hm? Diffrent case?!!!! With sombody's else wife?

Ehe naaa, ana eme ya eme jor. grin
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
obiak4:

11th commandment!!!! opening my kjv bible only 10 commandments,
bro lie small small na
op r u my linus,lia muhammed or lion.
11th commandment; DON'T GET CAUGHT.
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
SirJeffry:

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by gbeseun(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
Eheheheh give me her number lemme continue from where u stop, don't leave that lady alone in d dark, finished what u started or she will kill herself. Otherwise give me her number
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by NaWetinDey(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dunno why married women usually say they would kill themselves if you left them (but never really do). Happened times but involved ignorantly.
Mehn. It's frightening and I hate that feeling.
Most dont say until you have been connered.

Run for your life o
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by stevecantrell: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
OP first of all you need to ask yourself WHY DID I GET MARRIED ?
So many single chix about the place and you went for another man's wife...as if that's not bad enough..YOU ALSO HAVE A WIFE OF YOUR OWN..

What goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
joa2013:
please transfer her to me, that way you will be free, and she won't disturb you again..... I'm single BTW...

1 Like

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by joa2013: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2016
The whole thing have ended, she hasn't called me since last Monday, she cried when I called it off with her, yeees, it has ended, thank you all.
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Omnisharp(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2016
Bad spot, and a very shameful one at that!

1 Like

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Bethelwealthy(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
If she gives you 750K and you die in accident next week, wouldnt that be a loss.......brother, be wise.
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Fadamant: 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
firstking01:
Mehnn, some guys are just luck personified lipsrsealed...see awoof...my brother no dull for the money o...i wonder why we cnt find such women in ph...golddiggers erri'werundecided

A woman at Rumuomasi is on my neck, as I type this. She called me just about 2 hours ago and I am standing my ground. She has been pestering me for about two weeks now and my answer remains, NO. She has tried all she could to trace where I stay without success. CORRECT BOBOS NO GET TIME FOR CORNER CORNER LOVE.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by firstking01(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
Fadamant:

A woman at Rumuomasi is on my neck, as I type this. She called me just about 2 hours ago and I am standing my ground. She has been pestering me for about two weeks now and my answer remains, NO. She has tried all she could to trace where I stay without success. CORRECT BOBOS NO GET TIME FOR CORNER CORNER LOVE.
Rumoumasi?, which part of rumoumasi..omasi, bende, market road?, uyo street??
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Fadamant: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
firstking01:
Rumoumasi?, which part of rumoumasi..omasi, bende, market road?, uyo street??

cheesycheesycheesy
I knew you would ask. She stays at Bende Street. But the point here is : Backyard love is forbidden.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by firstking01(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Fadamant:

cheesycheesycheesy
I knew you would ask. She stays at Bende Street. But the point here is : Backyard love is forbidden.
i stayed in rumoumasi for more than 20yearscheesy...i did my primary school @st. Michaels primary school and my sec school @oginigbacheesy...i'm currently in rivpoly cool
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Fadamant: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
firstking01:
i stayed in rumoumasi for more than 20yearscheesy...i did my primary school @st. Michaels primary school and my sec school @oginigbacheesy...i'm currently in rivpoly cool

You are an area boy then. I grew up in P town and still stay here too. But you have an abundance of "manchis" at school now . So why don't you start from there? Original love ooo.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by firstking01(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Fadamant:

You are an area boy then. I grew up in P town and still stay here too. But you have an abundance of "manchis" at school now . So why don't you start from there? Original love ooo.
i'm into one already
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Fadamant: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
firstking01:
i'm into one already

Okay. Give it your best shot and don't worry about free sex from married women, because in the end, nothing is free. You pay a dear price for it.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by firstking01(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Fadamant:

Okay. Give it your best shot and don't worry about free sex from married women, because in the end, nothing is free. You pay a dear price for it.
married women are forbiden fruit for me already
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by airminem(f): 10:31am On Feb 05, 2017
I Hope By Now You Have Gotten All The Help You Needed. Hahaha
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by wrongnumber: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2017
joa2013:

Very complicated

Now if you get that money you really need then be ready to bleep her over and over again thereby offending GOD and failing your wife yet you need money for stuffs.

Very complicated.
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 05, 2017
God save your soul oh.pray you come out of this safe.because the woman will never let you go easily..unless she has human heart oh
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by LawFight(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
joa2013:
please sir, there is a great blessing awaiting you beware of the devil hand work. in fact she has kids, so what do you need that for.for the sake of your children. this second wife might be on charm by there husband
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by derato: 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
just have it at d back of ur mind dat someone is fucking ur wife,d same way ure doing to another.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many People Have You Had Sex With? / A Driver Leaked Sex Video He Had With His Boss's Wife"i Leak This Video Because / Nigerian Woman And African American Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.