Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu (27160 Views)

Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges / Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity / Fuel Scarcity: Tinubu Blasts Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by emi14: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2016
Is true that APC weren't prepared for governance. Is a clear facts that they are confused. Tinubu after lashing out on Ikachukwu last week will come out few hours to blame PDP on the same petroleum issues. This call for serious panic. Lord have mercy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by suteco16: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2016
Blame GEJ and PDP for the weather condition!
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by isotopy(m): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2016
kay29000:
I didn't see anywhere in this story where Tinunbu said "PDP caused fuel scarcity." Why all these misleading headings?
The National Leader of the All
Progressives Congress, Asiwaju
Bola Tinubu, has asked
Nigerians to hold the Peoples
Democratic Party responsible for
the ongoing fuel scarcity across the country. Read they won't.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by imrany20(m): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Only the wise will understand.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Now you have seen the problems fix them and stop blame games.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by aljharem(m): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2016
isotopy:

Bola Tinubu, has asked

you should know by now that APC zombies don't read but just dish out lies

1 Like

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by seunterry: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2016
I m beginning to loose hope in dis fraudsters

2 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by bjdon: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2016
This is quite shameful from Tinubu. Nigeria never had it so bad with fuel and power under PDP and that's a FACT. Even during the global financial crises of 2008-2009 things were not this bad. APC need to buckle up and stop the blame game or prepare to go back to opposition come 2019.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2016
Actually,at the risk of being called a joker....PDP is responsible for the fuel crisis.

PDP governments over the years ignored the fact that our refineries were in bad state, and at the same time also kept on importing, and refused to, until Dangote came along...build new refineries.

They also did not take the tough decision of removing fuel subsidy and deregulating the downstream sector.

And worse still....they pretend all was well during their time fuel wise. (It was not).

I don't agree with Tinubu...but he is right. PDP did not do well at all. And 10-11 MONTHS is not enough to build four new refineries, and repair the existing ones completely.

Having said that....APC should now tell us clearly how they intend to take care of fuel shortages....And should remove fuel susbsidy.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2016
bjdon:
This is quite shameful from Tinubu. Nigeria never had it so bad with fuel and power under PDP and that's a FACT. Even during the global financial crises of 2008-2009 things were not this bad. APC need to buckle up and stop the blame game or prepare to go back to opposition come 2019.

Actually...we did.And lying about it does not alter the fact.

Power cuts were present under PDP ruler-ship....

And fuel scarcity was present from 1999-2015.

Come now...stop being selective.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Nellybii: 10:13am On Apr 04, 2016
erunz:
The blame game continues,
under PDP toothpicks were imported, but in this APC government we are importing grass. we can count the number of times they was fuel scarcity in the last administration, but under this hopeless government, fuel scarcity is part of their achievement.

And you don't see anything wrong in importation of fuel by the world's sixth largest oil producing country in the first place.SMH
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by wokomabest(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2016
Apc Running government of blame for almost one year now.when are they going to Stop these nonsense and fix nigeria.nigeria is gradually collapsing.nothing is working anymore in this country,yet They blame PDP

1 Like

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by amdoyin82(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2016
okosodo:
This jagaban no dey shame
what shame are u talking about? U need to be truthful to urslf
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by HomeOfMe(f): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2016
erunz:
The blame game continues,
under PDP toothpicks were imported, but in this APC government we are importing grass. we can count the number of times they was fuel scarcity in the last administration, but under this hopeless government, fuel scarcity is part of their achievement.
Infact I heard about the grass thing I was shocked. Why would anybody importgrass,what for? And I thought they wanted tosave money. Why would they ban rice and other staple foods and import grass? These people have really taken us for granted walahi,because the know Nigerians are cowards and we won't protest.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by olufrankfurt: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2016
Iam so sorry for some Nigerians in there ways of thinking, if we need to get it wright we most pay the price. Lets be Patient and see the bright Future ahead of us . Buhari must clear the Mess and lay a good foundation for our better future.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by DeMekus: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2016
So it's no longer Kachikwu anymore but PDP? Now I believe Tinubu is truly a drug dealer. He's high. grin
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Are u back in your village?

Or do you still live in the land of the people you hate so much ?

Why do you think that anyone who isn't Yoruba lives in a village?

Ahhhh,Nigerians and tribalism .
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by BossWike(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2016
Shame on all APC families

They keep lamenting 16 years as if those that have been there since 1960 had performed wonders

Yes we know PDP did not perform well and you promised to fix everything fixable if elected... No excuse than to perform!

PDP still remains the best party so far!
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 04, 2016
christinie:
Speaking to journalists in Lagos on Saturday, Tinubu said the PDP destroyed Nigeria during its 16-year rule.

This Tinubu is shameless.

Was he not a Governor for 8 years within the 16 years?

Look at him now blaming PDP.

Only the gullible zombies will believe this anyway.

Almost a year into APC regime and they are still blaming PDP.

May God save Nigeria(ns) from APC witchcraft in Jesus name, amen.

So...new refineries build themselves in ten months?

So....we should forget about how the last admin forgot to save when oil prices were high.?...which is part of the reason why we do not have money to import fuel?

We are watching APC. They must work. But that does not mean we must pretend life was abed of roses under PDP.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Obiodunukwe: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2016
Mind your business

U don't know the full story

Avalon316:

Why do you think that anyone who isn't Yoruba lives in a village?

Ahhhh,Nigerians and tribalism .
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by gbens2000(m): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2016
three:
Will APC ever Change?

Will Tinubu ever Change

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/drug-crimes-apc-leader-bola-tinubu-still-suspect-u-s/

the kind of ppl am looking for,I mean well oh.pls I would email you try and reply.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by BossWike(m): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2016
isotopy:

Bola Tinubu, has asked

That is how zombies roll... They comment before reading
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by pmatiu: 10:18am On Apr 04, 2016
From ann economist point the economy of this country is still in d hand of PDP
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by ogene007: 10:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Caseless:
That's a church fact!
Let us go with the flawed argument that PDP destroyed nigeria. But that was why PDP was voted out for the APC change to take place. We can remember the fuel and power situation when the handing over was done on may 29, 2015. Has the situation improved today or gotten worse under the so-called 'change' agents. Are you guys not irredeemably pathetic? I guess you people will spend the next 3 years and 2 months blaming GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by kay29000(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2016
isotopy:

Bola Tinubu, has asked

ode! Is it in quote? Anything not in quote can be made up...as long as it is not in quote, there is no evidence he said that.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Samie111(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Make I no talk too much sha grin
I'm new here...[color=#000000][/color]
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by tivta(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2016
Lmao, so pdp is now stronger than the incorruptible buhari? Wonderful...

1 Like

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by engrjacuzzi: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2016
from tinubu, to lie Muhammed, to PMB, always accusing opposition party. why we no dey hear the likes of IBB, gowan, abdulsalami speak on any government while in power?

1 Like

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by SUMIC247(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Tomorrow LOL[color=][/color] angry sad
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Tinyemeka(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Goodness me!

I thought he was alleged to be a national leader. Is the blamophilia that endemic?
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by S0l0n(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2016
Someone should please remind this man that the campaign period is over. What the heck is he even talking about? Oga, this your blame game strategy is becoming stale! angry

1 Like

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2016
ogene007:

Let us go with the flawed argument that PDP destroyed nigeria. But that was why PDP was voted out for the APC change to take place. We can remember the fuel and power situation when the handing over was done on may 29, 2015. Has the situation improved today or gotten worse under the so-called 'change' agents. Are you guys not irredeemably pathetic? I guess you people will spend the next 3 years and 2 months blaming GEJ.

The only way to solve the problem is by building new refineries....which does not just happen in ten months.

And deregulation was opposed strongly by Nigerians the last time it was tried.

As a Nigerian....I am watching.I do not expect instant change. I did not believe in the change mantra. But what I do want is people in power telling me that this is the exact problem,and that it is going to take so and so time to solve.

I also do not like the way PDP pretends that it had nothing to do with the fuel crisis. 16 years PDP had...to build new refineries, to end the culture of corruption and greed in the NNPC, end the messed up practices in all our refineries, and to deregulate the sector(Unpopular yes...but necessary deregulation is).

So, critique APC....but don't pretend that the problems we have with our fuel sector happened overnight,or that under PDP, life was a bed of roses....especially as I recall buying fuel above approved prices in the FCT no less when PDP was still in charge....and I also recall queuing for fuel when PDP was incharge too. And I seem to remember that life was still harsh, and corurption was bad....and we were just using high oilprices to cover up how bad things were.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Defend Yourselves Against Killer Herdsmen - Governor Ortom Tells Benue People / BUSTED: London Wellington Hospital Disown Metuh’s Dr Casey / Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.