Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu (27159 Views)

Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges / Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity / Fuel Scarcity: Tinubu Blasts Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by ozoemenaca: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
I pity this government, they are just confused not knowing what to do. They initially thought that governance is about propaganda but they later found out that is a tasking business. You can see every one of them going from east to west, north to south not been able to proffer solution. I pity Nigerians
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by EasternActivist: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Which at full capacity...said refineries can only produce 17millionliters of fuel daily

Whereas we need 43million liters of fuel daily.

Imports would still have continued if refineries were working.

And stop calling me a non-existent creature. Zombies do not exist.
Oga try read and comprehend...

Or is it my fault you can't comprehend?

Even if the 4 refineries won't serve why dont this government allow it to run, so as to import less, or better still make provisions for new refineries or better still also upgrade the old refineries to serve Nigerians?

Zombies will never apply heuristic knowledge when necessary, whatta shame
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
EasternActivist:

Oga try read and comprehend...

Or is it my fault you can't comprehend?

Even if the 4 refineries won't serve why dont this government allow it to run, so as to import less, or better still make provisions for new refineries or better still also upgrade the old refineries to serve Nigerians?

Zombies will never apply heuristic knowledge when necessary, whatta shame

Either way you put it...we would still import.

And I did say that I expect the govt to tell us plans for new refineries...although knowing the state of our frex reserve...which was depleted by the PDP over the last 6 years from 60 to 32bn...I doubt they have cash to fund them.

You see...unlike most APC guys and most of you PDP guys too.....I don't expect Nigeria's problems to be solved instantly. And with the fall in oil prices...I expect things to even get worse instead of better. Our economy has been pegged to oil....and to take it off is going to take time.

You can choose not to believe me when I say I am not a friend of APC. I am not....I believe for example that subsidy must go, that imports must end completely, that the civil service must be cut in size, and that fees for education and health must be raised, and that all the spare money we have must go on power and transport.

What annoyed me about your original comment...was the idea that it was APC's fault that we still import fuel. If GEJ was the good guy you people tell us he was...why did he not build one new refinery.? Now...we dont have the money....and we have too many of you...including guys on my side playing cheap tribal politics.

Anyway, I have talked my own. I don;t expect to change your mind. You probably see me as some sort of enemy. I am not. I am for my country, and its people, and I am for Nigerians ending their addiction to cheap money.

So....I await what APC is going to do.I do not expect them to do abracadabra in 3 years. I do expect them to tell the truth that we have a problem and it is going to take a while to fix it. So far...I dont see them doing that...and that makes me sad.

It also makes me sad when PDP supporters lie that things were better under PDP. They were not.

So...if APC messes up .....by 2019 we kick them out. If their replacement messes up by 2023 we kick them out. But expecting miracles in ten months...when some of us waited two years before we started on GEJ (and yes...that is the truth from me...you are free to say it is a lie)....is just funny.

That's the way the biscuit crumbles.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by ibkgab001: 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
realsupermum:
he made the statement,i watched it on in the news yesterday night
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Deen77: 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
EasternActivist:

Okay we should keep on asking where is the forex And leave the situation unanswered and become worst, right??
Okay, everybody let's look for the forex.

#whereIsTheForex
Nigeria is an oil country yet imports her fuel.
What a foolish govt. With some foolish people

How foolish are you, you don't know what they call , well, Forex, foreign exchange, you can't look for it, you earn it.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Deen77: 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
EasternActivist:

Okay we should keep on asking where is the forex And leave the situation unanswered and become worst, right??
Okay, everybody let's look for the forex.

#whereIsTheForex
Nigeria is an oil country yet imports her fuel.
What a foolish govt. With some foolish people

How foolish are you, you don't know what they call forex, well, foreign exchange. You don't look for it, you earn it.

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by christinie(f): 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
Which refineries? Hahahahahahahahahaha.

APC will give any reason for their ineffectiveness.

Quakertellicus1:

So...new refineries build themselves in ten months?

So....we should forget about how the last admin forgot to save when oil prices were high.?...which is part of the reason why we do not have money to import fuel?

We are watching APC. They must work. But that does not mean we must pretend life was abed of roses under PDP.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by smileysmiley(f): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Frankyboy1:
Wrong headline! But the reality on ground is the Pdp led administration for the past sixteen years allowed every facet of this nation to decay! Whether u accept it or not! They cared more about personal and vested interest at d detriment of the nation! They looted with reckless abandonment when d resources of the nation was record high! They paid billions of naira daily in subsidy, because of availability of forex from excess crude, and allowed d monster called marketers to hold us to ransom! I trust for the first time we ve leaders who genuinely re brainstorming about long term solution to Nigeria problems like fuel scarcity, it might take some time nd obstacles, but when they get it, they will get it rit, we re all paying the sacrifice now, though painful, but we re on d way to true greatness as a nation
For the sake of Nigerians, I do hope this is the case and not the case of us being ruled by a clueless government cause that will be a disaster.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by judondasylva(m): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
this stupid foolish ugly monkey should shut up cus he is a criminal that does not have any right to accuse PDP.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by okezed: 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
He blamed Kachukwu for saying the truth , here he come telling zombies what they want to hear. Oga jaguda abi kinniko , you have failed!!!!
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Splinz(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Oh goodness! What have we done wrong to be cursed with APC?
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by iamcourage(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
jarkbauer:
For 16yrs Refining capacity went to ZERO
agreed..but things were better than what it is now..this present government is just clueless. ..
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by suco01(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
When will dis miserable pple kip their mouth shut. Its a coward dat lament and put blame to d past. While d Hero saves d future. This is d future focus on it nt kip blaming d past govt/party. Coward Tinubu
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by topfally75(m): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
What has your party done within the period they take over the mantle of leadership to solve the problem in petroleum crises we are witnessing today.
brendachizzy:

http://www.punchng.com/pdp-responsible-for-fuel-scarcity-says-tinubu/
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by plaetton: 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
olufrankfurt:
Iam so sorry for some Nigerians in there ways of thinking, if we need to get it wright we most pay the price. Lets be Patient and see the bright Future ahead of us . Buhari must clear the Mess and lay a good foundation for our better future.

Oh bullshyte.
Wake up and smell the coffee.

What do you think all this scapegoating and blaming is all about ?

Buhari and his gang are telegraphing to us that they have lost control, run out ideas on how to manage the ship state.

The only foundations being laid right now are the foundations for confusion and division.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Bbklopsy: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2016
like buhari like tinubu like apc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka / Defection: Supreme Court Order Ondo House Of Rep To Vacate Sit. / Defend Yourselves Against Killer Herdsmen - Governor Ortom Tells Benue People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.