Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu (27163 Views)

Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges / Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity / Fuel Scarcity: Tinubu Blasts Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Deen77: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2016
EasternActivist:
This foolish man don't want to accept the fact that his party is heading to the dust. No vision and no mission for Nigerians and Nigeria.

Mr foolish, if PDP have vision and mission, will they be importing petroleum to run our economy for 16 years because there's Oil boom.

With oil at $26/$40, where is d forex to finance importation and pay subsidies.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by shiimah: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2016
Is BAT(Bola Ahmed Tinubu) taking over from Lie Mohammed? They are never tired of playing blame games.
APC, the party of liers, propagandists crescent, demonic congress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Ghost447(m): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2016
Frankyboy1:
Wrong headline! But the reality on ground is the Pdp led administration for the past sixteen years allowed every facet of this nation to decay! Whether u accept it or not! They cared more about personal and vested interest at d detriment of the nation! They looted with reckless abandonment when d resources of the nation was record high! They paid billions of naira daily in subsidy, because of availability of forex from excess crude, and allowed d monster called marketers to hold us to ransom! I trust for the first time we ve leaders who genuinely re brainstorming about long term solution to Nigeria problems like fuel scarcity, it might take some time nd obstacles, but when they get it, they will get it rit, we re all paying the sacrifice now, though painful, but we re on d way to true greatness as a nation
Who are we supposed to blame from 1960-1999?
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2016
neocortex:

How hard is it for you to type this rubbish.
I can remember how you and your likes celebrate the "body language" era
where you claimed to enjoy 24 hours of electricity, then Buhari
was to praise even though he did nothing , but now that everything
has gone out of his control , the vandals, PDP are to blame not
Buhari.

BTW, it is an irony that you used the word "gullible",
a man who complains for spending hours to get fuel
is saying the fact, only those who deny and even try to
rationalise suffering can be said to be gullible.

SMH

ermm are you serious shocked shocked

lol, me body language. the "body language" era
where you claimed to enjoy 24 hours of electricity, then Buhari
was to praise even though he did nothing' lol lease watch who you quote, i talk with intelligence not just knowledge, Buhari coudn't have been totally praised, any one with a serious sense of understanding would know there was something fishy going on back the, before elctions we had elelectricity but wasn't all that, during no light, after APC won, we had electricity again, it's all polictics, unlike you, i don't choose between PDP or APC why, because i know they are mostly the same, now i believe what what i have gone out to understand, they are too many things and people and money + power involved in our countries politics, PDP would do anything to put and paint APC black same way APC used to paint PDP BLACK WHEN THEY WEREN'T IN POWER, bro i am least in the mood to change words with you over who is gullible and who isn't, Tinubu there made some points and it is worth remembering, i am going to give Buhari and APC more time to justify themselves before joining the crowd to throw stones.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by ninokushtree: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2016
please tinubu that thing ur smoking is disturbing ur head is it not the same people that where in PDP that ran to APC? this man is mad!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2016
Esseite:

why didn't the past democratic administrations blame the military regime...? or those issues were not there before hand?.. you cant keep your hands crossed on situations like this, you have to clamour for your right.. I had to queue behind 160 cars at nnpc filling station at Kingsway, That's terrible. I was very vocal about it in the last administration.

we seem to be on the same page here, the petrol isues affects all of us and we want a solution in time, the past administration coudn't blame anyone because they were there for 16 long and good years, that's way too mucg time for us to have grown into a developed and it was evident they kept enriching themselves at our expense, they have no excuses, infact talking about them is just child's play, i wish some of them have been charged and put to jail like Ibori was
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by tete7000(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2016
kay29000:
I didn't see anywhere in this story where Tinunbu said "PDP caused fuel scarcity." Why all these misleading headings?

Your comprehension skill is poor. Things can be implied rather than been directly said. What do you imply from Tinubu saying we should not be lamenting today of petrol queue if PDP has seen and done the right things? How else would he have blamed PDP for a lingering fuel scarcity than this?
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by bezimo(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2016
Blame game + Lies Unlimited =APC government
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by tete7000(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2016
One year has gone and these people have achieved nothing yet they have gut to talk of people doing nothing in 16yrears. With the rate they are going, after their tenure their achievement will be nothing beside what PDP accomplished..
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by bjdon: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Actually...we did.And lying about it does not alter the fact.

Power cuts were present under PDP ruler-ship....

And fuel scarcity was present from 1999-2015.

Come now...stop being selective.

I never said there were NO Fuel shortages or power outages during the PDP's tenure, that would be illogical as there have been these issues in EVERY govt's tenure. The simple fact is that it as NEVER been this bad. I've got friends who have been in business for years, different business in different sectors from hotels, to events planning, to food processing, and they are all saying the same thing that IT'S NEVER BEEN THIS BAD. These are real business, real employers of labor and they are having to let staff go, something they never had to do in the past. Please get your head out of the sand and take a look at what is REALLY happening in the country.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by tuniski: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Frankyboy1:
Wrong headline! But the reality on ground is the Pdp led administration for the past sixteen years allowed every facet of this nation to decay! Whether u accept it or not! They cared more about personal and vested interest at d detriment of the nation! They looted with reckless abandonment when d resources of the nation was record high! They paid billions of naira daily in subsidy, because of availability of forex from excess crude, and allowed d monster called marketers to hold us to ransom! I trust for the first time we ve leaders who genuinely re brainstorming about long term solution to Nigeria problems like fuel scarcity, it might take some time nd obstacles, but when they get it, they will get it rit, we re all paying the sacrifice now, though painful, but we re on d way to true greatness as a nation
Don't be zombied apc is a poor copy of pdp.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by plaetton: 11:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Frankyboy1:

This is one those lies that APC has been peddling to the masses in order to get power.

Now , let me see if you are sincere or just a mindless zombie.

Now, the simple question to test your sincerity is this.

In 1999 when the PDP ushered in this current Democratic dispensation, was Nigeria, politically, socially and economically Better than it was in 2015 when PDP left power ?

It's a simple yes or no answer.

When APC liars claim that PDP ruined Nigeria, I keep wondering which great and corrupt free Nigeria they are referring to that the PDP came and ruined.

Infact, Nigeria attained her greatest period of economic expansion and prosperity , social mobility and social harmony under PDP.
The facts speak for themselves.

The shameful people, most of them PDP turncoats, are confronted with the enormous task taking Nigeria forward, have, in the past 11 months, shown the whole world that are nothing but empty vessels who can only make noises.

1 Like

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by micton(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2016
I think he needs medical attention. Apc will soon go hell
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Bugatie(m): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

And this got 32 likes, wow, what is wrong with this crazy generation, you guys automatically blame PMB for lack of power instead of acting like literate and informed people, go out, do your search and learn what is really going on, what did they meet on ground, what measures have been taken, any saboteurs, Nigerians are so gullible and easy to deceive, one minute you heard they was nothing on ground, everything is being important, people are still vandalizing oil pipes, how exactly is the government to work when gullible Nigerians believe every silly little thing they hear, think people, think, these guys are trying, petrol issue is affecting everyone, you guys want miracles not facts on ground, i doubt if PMB wants this kind of problem or blame on his head.

Bla Bla Bla, ,

It's my fault then and not that of govt. What's the duty of govt if you continue to excuse them like you zombies do.

Double faced hypocrites

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Bugatie(m): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Despite knowing that power is essential service to the citizens, who privatize the power sector and with what motive if I may ask? OBJ privatized tele-communication sector: everybody can afford calling at N10 today. What has changed since privatizing power sector by the Otueke CIC (Chief in Cluelessness)?

If you are unable to think straight, your answer is rightly here

Buhari should as well go on permanent leave and forget government work since he has no duty/job to do.

You guys make one laugh with the nonsense defence you put up for this clueless govt.

Zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Bugatie:

Bla Bla Bla, ,

It's my fault then and not that of govt. What's the duty of govt if you continue to excuse them like you zombies do.

Double faced hypocrites

lolz you seem and sound pained, sorry bro, i am no zombie and i do not support anyone until i fully understand whats going on, i won't criticize because i know how politics is played in my country, both parties would do anything to make the other look bad, be it APC or PDP..
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2016
bjdon:

I never said there were NO Fuel shortages or power outages during the PDP's tenure, that would be illogical as there have been these issues in EVERY govt's tenure. The simple fact is that it as NEVER been this bad. I've got friends who have been in business for years, different business in different sectors from hotels, to events planning, to food processing, and they are all saying the same thing that IT'S NEVER BEEN THIS BAD. These are real business, real employers of labor and they are having to let staff go, something they never had to do in the past. Please get your head out of the sand and take a look at what is REALLY happening in the country.

That is easy to explain.

Oil prices have been on an upward trend since 2003. Now...they are falling and have been since 2014.

As a result...we no longer have forex, so naira value falls, and the amount of free forex to pay for imports...which is what sustains most hotels,events planners even food processors.....is falling.

I guess you want to blame APC for the fall in oil prices. And...it takes time to diversify an economy. And even for all them business...it was dependent on a flawed model of reliance on oil.

PDP spent 16 years refusing to take us off oil. I expect APC to at least face reality, spend more on power and transport....and end subsides, cut the excess in costs, and civil service...and go through austerity at all levels so that we can be prosperous.

My head is in no sand. I am a realist.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by rajeto: 11:50am On Apr 04, 2016
The strenght of Asiwaju is blaming the opponent,even the a corpse is not exempted,nothing good comes from the opponent,even if Tinubu is practically nicked,one year after being in power? haaba
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by akilo1: 11:59am On Apr 04, 2016
SleekMallam:
Tinubu should be probed for distributing narcotics to our children. A drug Lord cum politician!
evidence or you should be hang
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by 989900: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
He is dead on point!

Misleading heading though.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by samblaks(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
It is high time for APC to suspend political propaganda and focus on serious business of governance. People are suffering.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by EasternActivist: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Deen77:

Mr foolish, if PDP have vision and mission, will they be importing petroleum to run our economy for 16 years because there's Oil boom.

With oil at $26/$40, where is d forex to finance importation and pay subsidies.

Okay we should keep on asking where is the forex And leave the situation unanswered and become worst, right??
Okay, everybody let's look for the forex.

#whereIsTheForex
Nigeria is an oil country yet imports her fuel.
What a foolish govt. With some foolish people
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Bugatie(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lolz you seem and sound pained, sorry bro, i am no zombie and i do not support anyone until i fully understand whats going on, i won't criticize because i know how politics is played in my country, both parties would do anything to make the other look bad, be it APC or PDP..

And your point is?

To continously exonerate the present govt of its responsibilities while blaming past administration and insulting the sensibility of the Nigerian masses.

You suggest I should go and do research to find out what has been done so far so as not to criticise the Buhari administration, did you hear yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by melomelo: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
All of you praising Buhari before 2015 presidential election can see very clearly now.
My good advise to people like Lai, Buhari and his APC men: Always says less than necessary. When you are trying to impress people with words, the more you say, the more common you appear, and the less in control. Even if you are saying something banal, it will seem original if you make it vague, open-ended, and sphinx-like. Powerful people impress and intimidate by saying less. The more you say, the more likely you are to say something foolish, not fulfillable promises.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by ajepako(f): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
God punish Mushin ogogoro and Badagry weed... grin grin
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
EasternActivist:

Okay we should keep on asking where is the forex And leave the situation unanswered and become worst, right??
Okay, everybody let's look for the forex.

#whereIsTheForex
Nigeria is an oil country yet imports her fuel.
What a foolish govt. With some foolish people

Nice comment....which shows you agree with the average APC supporter that GEJ's government was bad too...since we imported fuel massively back then. And yes...they did not build refineries....when they had the cash.

And by the way, we need new refineries to end fuel importation. While APC has not said anything yet about new refineries....you must be a member of the Esoteric Magician's Society to think that building the four refinieries needed to make up the 23million barrels of fuel we import is going to take ten months to acheive.

If you must critique....be realistic at least.

And yes...I am not a pal of APC. I am watching them too....so don't go there.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by BushidoBlue(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Deen77:
Only people with brain, can understand.

If for 16 years PDP keep importing fuel subsidizing with trillion of Naira that can build a new refinery because we are making money from Oil boom at $120/$140 per barrel. What will happen if the Oil boom is over, crude is now between $26/$40.

APC need to manufacture locally to save the little forex getting from Oil crash. Do we expect APC to build a refinery under 1 year?.

Any student of economic know this, importation kill d country economy.

And part of the PDP now makes up part of the APC so what's the big idea.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by malcomvee: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nigeria can never be great friend... It's cursed

Frankyboy1:
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by EasternActivist: 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Nice comment....which shows you agree with the average APC supporter that GEJ's government was bad too...since we imported fuel massively back then. And yes...they did not build refineries....when they had the cash.

And by the way, we need new refineries to end fuel importation. While APC has not said anything yet about new refineries....you must be a member of the Esoteric Magician's Society to think that building the four refinieries needed to make up the 23million barrels of fuel we import is going to take ten months to acheive.

If you must critique....be realistic at least.

And yes...I am not a pal of APC. I am watching them too....so don't go there.

Story for the gods at the boldened Mr zombie.

Gej revived the outdated refineries that was all built by PDP govt, the refineries were set to run before the change power APC govt strucked and so is our refinery, now this govt want us to believe that the 4 refineries if functioning to its maximum capacity can't only serve the whole nation but will amount to deficit... Who are they fooling? The zombies.

We agreed that Gej was a failure in some aspect, but what will you say of PMB that declared he will take all responsibility and fix things? Has he gone dumb and clueless for adopting the blame game he acquired from his parrot minister? He is a failure, which the zombies are yet to acknowledge.

This government has no future for an average Nigerian because even from your own critique the new refineries are not reflected in the budget or APC agenda for Nigerians.

I laugh when I see people that are zombified shielding a govt that don't care for them.
They collect your money #N50 stamp duty from your bank account, something that is known to be a postal culture, they retrench you from work and deny all their promises. Yet you hail and defend them.

This can only be an act of Zombiism somewhere in animal kingdom. Even the animals are wise but not for an idiot.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by omoharry(f): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
1shortblackboy:
Oga o we don hear but una say una fit fix everything na, and that's just what we are expecting...... Meanwhile as the director of HR department of the Wailers Association of Nigeria, I can categorically tell u that judging from the way the new entrants form of the wailers association Nigeria is selling like hot akara, Nigerians are indeed getting fed up with this government
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nairaland..which one be WAILERS ASSOCIATION again?..una funny die , no be small.
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
EasternActivist:

Story for the gods at the boldened Mr zombie.

Gej revived the outdated refineries that was all built by PDP govt, the refineries were set to run before the change power APC govt strucked and so is our refinery, now this govt want us to believe that the 4 refineries if functioning to its maximum capacity can't only serve the whole nation but will amount to deficit... Who are they fooling? The zombies.

Which at full capacity...said refineries can only produce 17millionliters of fuel daily

Whereas we need 43million liters of fuel daily.

Imports would still have continued if refineries were working.

And stop calling me a non-existent creature. Zombies do not exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NSCDC Official Fires At A Truck In Akwa Ibom, Kills One (photo) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) / Sanusi Meets With Nigerian Students In Scotland (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.