Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria (38181 Views)

Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) / Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by GurlFriend: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
HIV positive, openly gay Nigerian brand expert, Kenny Brandmuse, whose real name is Kehinde Badamosi, has revealed that he’s homesick and desperately wants to visit Nigeria but is scared of the consequences.

Kenny, who is based in New York said he wants to visit his mother’s grave but can't do so and would rather listen to his mother's advice about staying back in the US where he is safe as a gay person rather than return to Nigeria where he may be killed over his sexuality.

Read below what he wrote via his Facebook page

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/us-based-hiv-gay-nigerian-wants-to-come.html

3 Shares

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
No try am grin

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by emenas(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
op if na u nko u no go fear Make im come na...im go no awfa grin

9 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by GurlFriend: 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
"I've been really homesick lately. My desire to kneel beside my mom's grave and lay her some wreath of beautiful flowers. To see my twin sister and pinch her fat cheeks while she criticizes everything I would easily think is good enough. I miss being at Orange and assisting brilliant minds in bringing their ideas to life.

"Advising tons of amazing people about their personal branding and stories. Paul, our beloved Officer getting me boole, roasted plantain and organically grown peanuts. I miss my nephew and how he goes all out to ensure I was eating well.

"That Ibadan boy can cook. I miss Chisom Ohuaka my twin brother from another mother - another biggest critic of mine. I miss going to Femi Odugbemi s office during lunch hours to rant about almost anything and how he'd say 'aburo, I have an idea.' I miss my big cousin Olabisi Ariyo. No words to describe. My friends at FCB. These were my support system. People who love me for me. But then, I'm happy where I am in this journey.

"Even though it can be awfully lonesome here, I'm happy I can walk down the street as a gay man without being afraid of lynching, preaching and outright hating. I'm grateful for the journey here in the States where my health has greatly improved as an HIV positive individual. New York. Maryland. I was given some of the best medical assistance for FREE, at least until I found a job. I'm humbled by the unmatched generosity I have received from people who welcomed me here.

"Call them what you may, America has been good to me. And to million others who dare to dream. Whenever I'm feeling this extremely homesick like I'm feeling at this moment, I always recall the words of my mother just a few weeks before she passed on: "don't be in a hurry to come home because wherever you are, and you can feel safe, there is your home." She continued, "as a mother, my greatest concern is that you are safe. " ‪#‎Mindfulness ‪#‎WhereIamIsWhereIam." -

See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/us-based-hiv-gay-nigerian-wants-to-come.html#sthash.gfxdf18g.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
GurlFriend:
can't do so and would rather listen to his mother's advice about staying back in the US where he is safe as a gay person rather than return to Nigeria where he may be killed over his sexuality.
Bros, If you love yourself, remain in the US cos people are not smiling over here in Naija embarassed

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Mutuwa(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
No try am grin

you self won kill am abi?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by itsik(m): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmmmm. Just stay there.
We already have enough trouble here in nigeria. Please don't bring gay belief here or come to rekindle it again here in nigeria.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mutuwa:

Your monicker says it all

Yana niman mutuwa cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Mutuwa(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Your monicker says it all

Yana niman mutuwa cheesy

*falls from guava tree laughing*

kin hadu fa! Lallae kam.

2 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Kommen(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin
Come make dem use your head for Suya grin grin
Gay ko, Gay ni

6 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
[img][/img]wetin make you reason say nah hin! grin
Lilimax:

If you love yourself, remain in the US cos people are not smiling over here in Naija embarassed
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by tommykiwi(m): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
Guy abeg remain there ooo, U want come join ur own problems with Buhari's own wen we dey face here in Naija.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by DickDastardly(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
*busy sharpening my machette*
cool

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by gistmeloveblog: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by goldiam(f): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
Only you HIV, only you Gay nah whaoo nah only you waka come abeg stay where you dey no come add to our problem.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Sijo01(f): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
Remain there o. Abi your coming to naija go reduce the price of pms

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
Where did he mention that he's scared?? undecided

Kenny Brandmuse scared? I laugh.

1 Like 2 Shares

This Faggot_ should go back to the hell hole country he came from and leave my country.

Absolutely shocking piece of shit_

8 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
you are the least of our problems as a nation, my candid advice - stay where you are, the grass is greener wherever you water it

11 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by pennytration(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
P
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by macaranta(m): 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
Better stay there..don't come and add to our challenges here.

12 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stay there

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
No come o..

Nigeria is filled with holier than thou hypocritical psychopaths that would kill anythhing they don't understand.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by solara: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Yeye dey smell undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by golddiamond860: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
Visit naija if u want, bt u have to quit gayzim. God wil help u for dt negative feelins to die

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Chidonc(m): 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
I still don't know how u can be a Nigerian and still be a gay??... With all these problem we are facing Na ur fellow man yansh dey give u joy... # Complicated_foolishness

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mutuwa:

Abeg he should stay there not because he will get killed but the fear of increasing the hiv population.
A lot of Nigerian guys are closet gays and Bleep each other.

4 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by sonssyo: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
better stay there, wasted foetus!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by 4nobody4every1: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
cool
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by IndianBwoy(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wow

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by kofomichael(f): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ok o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. / When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.