Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria (38201 Views)

Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) / Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by PHfinest(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Remain there abeg
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Brilliantlights(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please do not return to this country of intolerable, hypocritical and violent people

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by gen2lpat(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
Just say you think am alone na offence No.1. You come dey dream am join... #Alu. Offence No.2.

Once you cross border, be ready to go back dickless (if there is any word like that). Cos its better you have no dick than stick it in an asshole.

Sharpens knife

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
You can come home na but just not to get married.

I'm sure people won't even recognise you, let alone tell you are gay(since you are not effeminate).

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Nairadays: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Apart from him announcing himself or this medium did, sincerely i never heard of him.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by GoldEnyong(m): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
You want to come and recruit more followers and spread your gosple abi? OK show naa. Na another person go lay those followers on top your grave..
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by harmbhrosz(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
tochimas:

Abeg he should stay there not because he will get killed but the fear of increasing the hiv population.
A lot of Nigerian guys are closet gays and Bleep each other.
hmmmm how u take know?
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by commodorejydes(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Funny comments everywhere.... But wait o gay n hiv.... Hw guy dey manage love n fvck guy.....it beats my imagination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Rudboy360(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bro...me go personally track you down and

Hug you cry
Bad belle ppl been dey expect make brutality end am

6 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
harmbhrosz:
hmmmm how u take know?
The same way you all get it o know at all Nigerian girls be ashawo.

2 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by pet4ril(f): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
itsik:
Hmmmmm. Just stay there.
We already have enough trouble here in nigeria. Please don't bring gay belief here or come to rekindle it again here in nigeria.
hehehehheh thank you ooo
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by fortunechy(m): 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
wetin buhari cause
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by blackpanda: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
itsik:
Hmmmmm. Just stay there.
We already have enough trouble here in nigeria. Please don't bring gay belief here or come to rekindle it again here in nigeria.

Looooolzz....what is "gay belief"
The depth of ignorance in this country is both appalling and ridiculous.
Open your eyes, gays are everywhere. You bro or sis or cousin or nephew can be gay and u will never know it. Dem no they write am for face!

3 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Forwetinnah: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
He should remain in the States...a way of life that exposes you to all kinds of terminal diseases is not the way to go, life itself has enough complications we all have to survive from..why add more? As if being gay isn't bad enough, he's also HIV positive? Wetin him wan come do here now?! Being gay and suffering from a deadly disease goes hand in hand. Smh
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by harmbhrosz(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
tochimas:

The same way you all get it o know at all Nigerian girls be ashawo.
all Nigerian girls are Ashewo ke...
was dat why u had a believe of most Nigerian guys being gay

thats very unfair
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by HonAdeli(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
Make d dude no come naija oo cuz boys aint smiling any longer!
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by stubbornman(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
thank God say you talk am on time I go wait for you for airport.....*pulls out snipper*
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by GANJAFARMER: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by largehead: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
[size=15pt]Pls! I am seriously In Need of a Performance Evaluation Report of any company... [/size]
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by fransixe(m): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dude, if you missed your family that much y not come? Where probs go dey go be when you come try your g*y shit here for naija...besides, we are too bizy sleeping @ fuel queues to even recognize or notice your presence...
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
harmbhrosz:
all Nigerian girls are Ashewo ke...
was dat why u had a believe of most Nigerian guys being gay

thats very unfair

Yes my bro, nothing unfair about it.
Will start seeing it as unfair when Nigerian men stop referring to Nigerian women as pros.
Until then, they are gays.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Abadulbature(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dis 1 na 10-0, abeg mek u stay there no come back better marry ur HIV gay partner. Loosers!
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Caseless: 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Your monicker says it all
Yana niman mutuwa cheesy
injiwa?
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by harmbhrosz(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
tochimas:

Yes my bro, nothing unfair about it.
Will start seeing it as unfair when Nigerian men stop referring to Nigerian women as pros.
Until then, they are gays.
chai!!! we dont see u girls as pros. na
i mean we care for u girls, buy u gifts with our school fees n salaries... we even sing about u girls in almost all our tracks na...

so u see y we dont see u as ashewos
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by walanter(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
No try am grin
u get me laughing

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
harmbhrosz:
chai!!! we dont see u girls as pros. na
i mean we care for u girls, buy u gifts with our school fees n salaries... we even sing about u girls in almost all our tracks na...

so u see y we dont see u as ashewos
Lol, i purposely generalized as some stupid men are fond of insulting women here.

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Abbies: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
But how will people know he is gay by just merely looking at him? except he is one of those gay people that keep shouting they are gay and expect people to just accept them.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by dikeigbo2(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
If iuv your fvcking life,just remain there cos only stigimatization will finish you.don't take the risk its not worth it pls...
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Flamezreal(m): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
Try am.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stay in America. We have bisexual's infected with HIV!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.