Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria (38200 Views)

Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) / Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by houstonia(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Your mama done tell you finish. Except you wan enter her grave or get your own grave.

In fact you no sabi wetin you dey talk. Homesick kor abroad sick ni.

You never hia of Buhari. Well he's surely one of the things you don't want to miss. Come first. Ewu

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by slinkman(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please stay there and don't disturb Nigeria's peace
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by TruthisOut: 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
That's the only thing they will come back with....smh!
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by gentleheart1(f): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mr. Gay man please don't come into this Country o, Buhari plenty wahala never finish you wan come add your own join

Na you be gay,na you still get h.I.v. you don't need to visit Naija I think you need Christ in your life.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Maghan37: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
I beg make na allow am com Naij. Make we come give in address to shekau I sure say in story go be gon too soon. grin grin grin Omoale, useless abomination, Th bastard son of a thousand father. grin
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Toscoas2(m): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Let d lady or guy ( we don't knw if he's "she or he"), since she he has two issues ( HIV and Gay) let him her remain in d place, don't come and add to our bunch of problems. we had enough already.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Johnsown1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
A fool at 50, u better stay in US or else ur black gullible ass will be in jail
Oopss" 21 years" that's awesom
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by layla129(f): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
TruthisOut:
That's the only thing they will come back with....smh!
I'm telling you. No positive contribution to their country...so so bad bad things undecided
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by chi4ik4(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Abeg, we are suffering already, pls stay back with your gay/HIV. wait a minute, only gay you and HIV? your case is so complicated
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Mutuwa(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
tochimas:

Abeg he should stay there not because he will get killed but the fear of increasing the hiv population.
A lot of Nigerian guys are closet gays and Bleep each other.

shocked

do you have closet gay friends?
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
No mind Kenny Brandmuse. He's just an attention seeker as well as an unrepentant homosexual. He has an branding organization here in Nigeria and comes here anytime he wants to be poked by his Nigerian boyfriends.

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by layla129(f): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
If he's just planning to visit and not recruit people to his HIV or GaY camp, its ok...no wahala.
We already have low key GAYbriels here, don't come here to boost their morale because people like him can't remain silent. Na US e still dey oh, e don dey shout
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by dubemnaija: 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
tochimas:

Lol, i purposely generalized as some stupid men are fond of insulting women here.

But are you one? Of NO, stay quiet.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Fourwinds: 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
O man., u no hear wetin happen for Ondo state recently. Abi na d 1976 own u wan hear..

better stay there with ur HIV and gayism...

Machetes no get use for farm again..na only oil money everybody dey look for
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by smiliyB(f): 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
[quote author=GurlFriend post=44395951]better stay there ooo or u renounce d gay spirit n come back home....#Jesuslovesu

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by sisisioge: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
Oga stay put o, there are some homophobic loonies on the loose here o. Stay where you are allowed to breath freely . it is well...

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mr Badamosi bears two "scourges" that leaves even the most enlightened and educated Nigerian shuddering. As gayism is in contravention of the laws of the State of Nigeria and certain religious and cultural institutions. In his emotional submission he has tried to draw empathy and put we the good people of Nigerian on the pedestal of barbarism,incivility and inhumanity once again.
The Laws of The Federal Republic of Nigeria will hand you a minimum of 14 years in a federal penitentiary if you in as much as profess or practice homosexuality in Nigeria. So heed to your mother's advice and never come to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by pwettiejay(f): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
U'd better not make an attempt, me sef go follow stone yhu. He's gay and HIV+ for that matter, abg, stay where yhu dey
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by xolomite(m): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
NIGERIA WILL NOT WELCOME YOU.......STAY OFF
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by TheProphetess(f): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wow this country is filled with some disgusting people.
After you all will go to church and shout gods name.

What did Jesus do when the people gathered to stone the prostitute? You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Even if you don't like it why must you make life difficult for the person or even threaten to kill them? Is he not a human being like you? Yet if someone tries to kill you because of your race or religion you'll cry foul.

What a backwards country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by hotdi(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thank God he knows. If he tries come Naija this hard time, pple will struggle to get their pound of flesh out of him grin
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by TheProphetess(f): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
I really pity this guy. All he wants is to come home and visit his mothers grave but he can't because of the so called 'Christians' who's hearts are filled with baseless hatred or their fellow man and their eyes are blinded by religious bigotry.

I'm so glad at least his mother accepted him whilst she was alive.
Soon this generation of hateful and spiteful people will die and Nigeria will become a more tolerant society. The decline of homophobia in africa has already begun according to statistics.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by LoveJesus87(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
emenas:
op if na u nko u no go fear Make im come na...im go no awfa grin
Abi na.. I personal dey expect d fool. E go really knw awfa grin
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by fearlesschicken: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
masonkz:
Where did he mention that he's scared?? undecided

Kenny Brandmuse scared? I laugh.
Seriously, don't mind the silly op. Misleading headline and body.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by harmbhrosz(m): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
tochimas:

Lol, i purposely generalized as some stupid men are fond of insulting women here.
lol.... i know,
thats human for u.

by the way... you yellow o!! kiss! n fine too

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by ajetii(m): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Kenny Brandmuse want to come home? Yeah " I cover my yash with the blood of Jesus"
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by ohenhen1: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
His first mistake was making it public. There are many gay people living in Nigeria today, they keep it private.

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by alaskido(m): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
My friend, please I beg you with God's name, just remain where you are o. Our population is just too much and with HIV, you will distribute the maga around. I beg, we have enough trouble here in Nija.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by banme1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Come bck and witness ur funeral
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
Yoruba again
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
we only fight the ones we know,gays in this country have been forced to become bisexual just to cover up,you would be shocked how many prominent citizens of this country are homos, behind closed doors are married men banging the assholes of young men,and same sex boarding school seems to be a breeding ground, am just glad it's illegal here,so let them keep hiding ,BTW,how does one gather evidence against a gay person that will hold water in court
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria by DonCortino: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
come back and do what na?? spread the HIV abi? why dint u come back before u had d disease?
if you know what is good for you just stay where u are jeje!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.