Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (13786 Views)

Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) / Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) / This Is Why You Don't Need To Marry (come In Guys) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
Frei:
uhh ok' your name pls?
Cathy smiley
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by firstking01(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
braine:
I have never sent a girl pm before, with my over 8 years of active Nairaland use. I've not seen the one that would meke me put that effort.
nairalands with lies sha...i 'll just pass with my face facing up singing sweet sweet fanta dialo in hebrewsgrin

2 Likes

Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by firstking01(m): 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
I'm not a pm person
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
firstking01:
I'm not a pm person
Why smiley
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Frei(m): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Cathy smiley
OK Cathy. gotta jet- likkle more
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by demzylahot(m): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
fierce and controversial.. haven't sent any before tho'

1 Like

Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by firstking01(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Why smiley
never sent any girl private message before, just dunno why...oh oh oh, i remember, i think i 've sent one to mukina2 the arsenal sports enthusiast, apart from her dnt think i 've sent to another girl before.
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by TheSociopath(m): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Awwwwn See taste kiss

That is just it oo
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
What is this one trying to say? U want PM's Abi? Be intelligent like MrsPhyno first angry
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by KingRex1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol
*running to check something* grin
Check wah..? I can just tell u the ans
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Doubleagent008(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Intetesting! You must be a busy man smiley
I have my free moments. but most of the time I'm often busy. I think the decision is a lady's as to how she replies her pms but some take it like you sending them a Pm and they "seeing it" they are doing you a favor. Some get real rude about it and start the ' thirsty nigga' mantra.
life is fun and serious at the same time. nobody needs that attitude. Your firm polite NO puts things in Perspective. when it becomes a Bio message and stuffs like that, I see it as just a show of attention seeking. why would I subject myself to such self Humiliation? ( I'd be disappointed in myself) .
but in all, intelligence ALWAYS Makes me want to talk to a lady. Female perspective is always interesting be it right or wrong.
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by firstking01(m): 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Why smiley
and another thingy, most of em ain't deserving of it cos if you have a lil shift with them they 'll come here and leak your nyashundecided
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
Frei:
OK Cathy. gotta jet- likkle more
Whoort ??
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Frei(m): 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Whoort ??
you mean "what"? bye. Take care.
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Frei:
you mean "what"? bye. Take care.
bye
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
firstking01:
and another thingy, most of em ain't deserving of it cos if you have a lil shift with them they 'll come here and leak your nyashundecided
Most how many have leaked any, just a few uncertain ones tongue
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Doubleagent008:
I have my free moments. but most of the time I'm often busy. I think the decision is a lady's as to how she replies her pms but some take it like you sending them a Pm and they "seeing it" they are doing you a favor. Some get real rude about it and start the ' thirsty nigga' mantra.
life is fun and serious at the same time. nobody needs that attitude. Your firm polite NOn puts things in Perspective. when it becomes a Bio message and stuffs like that, I see it as just a show of attention seeking. why would I subject myself to such self Humiliation? ( I'd be disappointed in myself) .
but in all, intelligence ALWAYS Makes want to talk to a lady. Female perspective is always interesting be it right or wrong.

Tbh you made strong points. H'ever, the constant humiliation of women here can make a lady see more reasons to be arrogant. embarassed

(bolded)Lol must be because we "have fish brains" generally huh?
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
KingRex1:
Check wah..? I can just tell u the ans
kikikikiki
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
pinceprinz:
What is this one trying to say? U want PM's Abi? Be intelligent like MrsPhyno first angry
Are you intelligent undecided
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Are you intelligent undecided
lols. More than you wink
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by kachi19: 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
WAIT!! EXCUSE ME PLEASE!!!! Ehen! Ok!

How do you send a pm of Nairaland grin
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
pinceprinz:

lols. More than you wink
Thats brave undecided
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
kachi19:
WAIT!! EXCUSE ME PLEASE!!!! Ehen! Ok!

How do you send a pm of Nairaland grin

From what i was told, you will have to mail a mod, who will in turn mail any supermod. The supermod then adds a "send mail" option to your addressee's profile. Its such a rigorous process. Sometimes it takes weeks embarassed
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by kachi19: 12:00am On Apr 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:

From what i was told, you will have to mail a mod, who will in turn mail any supermod. The supermod then adds a "send mail" option to your addressee's profile. Its such a rigorous process. Sometimes it takes weeks embarassed

I think this is the point where I'd jejely go and look for my dictionary
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by KingRex1(m): 12:05am On Apr 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:
kikikikiki
First blank, 2ladies.. Second blank, suprising/intriging.

Ok, 3 nw.
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Thats brave undecided
You can say that again and again grin
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by TheSociopath(m): 12:32am On Apr 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Haha! Well, my own understanding of PM goes thus:

I click on the profile of whom I want to send a message to e.g Stupedinluv . I click on the option "send email to Stupedinluv". If we are both following each other, I'll be able to send a message directly to the email address you used to register on nairaland. If we don't follow each other, nairaland will compose the message I'll send to you by itself.
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by sweetheart01(f): 12:39am On Apr 05, 2016
....hey wristbangle!smiley
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 05, 2016
braine:
I have never sent a girl pm before, with my over 8 years of active Nairaland use. I've not seen the one that would meke me put that effort.
You've been on NL for eight years? Whoa.
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mrbigman1(m): 1:58am On Apr 05, 2016
Biko ke ebe rafiner dey? U re worth my kisss.

Come collect it. Am just taking my time to generate a pm for u, hope u'd not turn me down?
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jrerico1(m): 2:06am On Apr 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Hey smiley

most of you here are very picky when it comes to the ladies and thats admirable! cheesywink

Outside of, forgive my probing, i have the curiousest mind out there even for 'tiny-bity' things. grintongue

So this is it >>>>>>>>> smileysmiley

What would make a lady deserve your pm? What will she have to do or be first before you tap "send mail"

p/s: I know every girl deserves pms, just wondering the rationale behind yours.
I think the question should be the other way round
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by SageNaruto(m): 5:05am On Apr 05, 2016
I rarely ever send PMs.
But when I do, she most have blown my mind one way or another!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your NYSC Romance Experience / Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.