Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (13782 Views)

Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) / Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) / This Is Why You Don't Need To Marry (come In Guys) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2016
Firstly she should always comment or make mention of me as often as possible in order for me to get her attention... She should say things that suggest that she has a crush on me... Then I will take it up from there.... I have only sent Pm to one beautiful popular babe and she responded well...
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Firstly she should always comment or make mention of me as often as possible in order for me to get her attention... She should say things that suggest that she has a crush on me... Then I will take it up from there.... I have only sent Pm to one beautiful popular babe and she responded well...
Lolzzz
What if she aint your type ?
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jrerico1(m): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol how u mean?
because am supposed to be the one receiving the pm from you guys wink
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 8:43am On Apr 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Lolzzz
What if she aint your type ?
any girl that fulfils what I wrote earlier is already 50% my type.. it doesn't mean I will start going after every girl... But mosttimes I prefer the effort a girl puts in place to be with me or get noticed by me than her beauty or sexiness...
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Just get cute eyes like dat of estharfabian..

And i"d say hi
Oliviaarims has way cuter eyes! wink

thanks tho! wink
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oliviaarims has way cuter eyes! wink

thanks tho! wink
lol Olivia has got segun arinze's kinda eyes... vewwwii biiiiiiiiiiig.. loooks into the soul cheesy dat kinda look. grin
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 05, 2016
SmellingAnus:
any girl that fulfils what I wrote earlier is already 50% my type.. it doesn't mean I will start going after every girl... But mosttimes I prefer the effort a girl puts in place to be with me or get noticed by me than her beauty or sexiness...
Are ^^ you ^^ fvcking ^^ kidding ^^ me?

Then you have to up your game huh smiley Be extraordinary, like exotic in a cute way wink
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2016
jrerico1:
because am supposed to be the one receiving the pm from you guys wink
OYO o grin
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Are ^^ you ^^ fvcking ^^ kidding ^^ me?

Then you have to up your game huh smiley Be extraordinary, like exotic in a cute way wink
I am already more than extraordinary dear... What I wrote was more for nairaland.... Men are different in nature... For example I could forgive a cheating babe ( I have done that before more than once) however I will never be comfortable staying with a babe that lies constantly as if her surname is Linus

1 Like

Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by hadaydoyin(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2016
Pm 's in d virtual world ain't rili #shitt.. if u baes are getting high on it...dem am sorry.

its jus a simple message

Its really ur game in d real world that matters and always will smiley
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2016
If she is intelligent!. . . i will chat her up instanta
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2016
hadaydoyin:
Pm 's in d virtual world ain't rili #shitt.. if u baes are getting high on it...dem am sorry.

its jus a simple message

Its really ur game in d real world that matters and always will smiley
Na so o lol

1 Like

Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2016
tombravo:
If she is intelligent!. . . i will chat her up instanta
You dont mind how she looks?
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by TheSociopath(m): 11:59am On Apr 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Is it that simple shocked

Adonbelievit

Maybe when i see HIM and cant help it, will find out your way grintongue

It is that simple. Let's practice it smiley
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by HardMirror(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Cos we have different gifts, us girls smiley
Not interested in any girl online be it FB, NL, anywhere. Those offline are enough headache. What gifts?
May consider a girl that believes in love angry
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Not interested in any girl online be it FB, NL, anywhere. Those offline are enough headache. What gifts?
May consider a girl that believes in love angry
Lmao enough headache

There are so many that believe. Who knows where you will find yours cheesy
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
TheSociopath:

It is that simple. Let's practice it smiley
O yes i will when i see the One tongue
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by HardMirror(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lmao enough headache

There are so many that believe. Who knows where you will find yours cheesy
Take a look at my thread www.nairaland.com/3030500/true-love-tell-us-made
All the girls in my life a fake ass b!tch.es
Seems love exists only in telemundo and zeeworld. Naija girls are nothing but fakes
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Chuksyd1: 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
so this na the new style.... no dey indirectly beg for pm na.
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Take a look at my thread www.nairaland.com/3030500/true-love-tell-us-made
All the girls in my life a fake ass b!tch.es
Seems love exists only in telemundo and zeeworld. Naija girls are nothing but fakes
What do they call this again undecided
fallacy of hasty generalisation. What kind of girls catches your fancy?
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Chuksyd1:
so this na the new style.... no dey indirectly beg for pm na.
mtcheew
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by HardMirror(m): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:
What do they call this again undecided fallacy of hasty generalisation. What kind of girls catches your fancy?
Your type undecided
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You dont mind how she looks?
true, she dsnt have to be beauty, and she cnt be so ugly. . .inteligence will always make up for beauty for me. . my current gf to be isnt very pretty, but crazy intejjligent.. . . .. thats what i like.
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Chuksyd1: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:
mtcheew
Truth hurts...
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by TheSociopath(m): 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:
O yes i will when i see the One tongue

Okay.
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by flokii: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Hey smiley

most of you here are very picky when it comes to the ladies and thats admirable! cheesywink

Outside of, forgive my probing, i have the curiousest mind out there even for 'tiny-bity' things. grintongue

So this is it >>>>>>>>> smileysmiley

What would make a lady deserve your pm? What will she have to do or be first before you tap "send mail"

p/s: I know every girl deserves pms, just wondering the rationale behind yours.

just say you need a boyfriend and save ursef all d stress

there are so many horrny+helpless dudes in romance section that can be of service

and back to your question.. brain, mature, and pretty (cindarella type)..

sadly, most of you in romance section don't fall into that category.. just bunch of kids, rejects and sad girls

ya'll should get a life.. #just saying
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Your type undecided
will pass
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
tombravo:
true, she dsnt have to be beauty, and she cnt be so ugly. . .inteligence will always make up for beauty for me. . my current gf to be isnt very pretty, but crazy intejjligent.. . . .. thats what i like.
Thats cool! You are a lucky man o. Intelligence attracts me more, am 60% sapiosexual. smiley
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
flokii i couldnt read past your first statement.

Am sorry i dont care about the rest undecided
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by HardMirror(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:
will pass
Pass what? Hope u didn't think I was hitting on u
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by sarutobie(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
The intelligence emanating from her post is the only reason why I will do such..I have no patience for olodos..
if you expose your body however, I will rather send you a bible verse on your mention.
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Pass what? Hope u didn't think I was hitting on u
sure you were hitting on your key pads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Won't Tell Me What's On Her Mind / Share Your NYSC Romance Experience / Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.