Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (142289 Views)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 2 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Akinsolacupid:
Like your writing, discovered this story yesterday. I could relate with the story cause I'd been in almost in the same scenario in the past. Impregnated my childhood sweetheart when I was going for my service year and she was supposed to resume for her final year. I made the right decision of keeping the pregnancy. Faced a lot of troubles from her folks but mine accepted us and stood strongly by us. She missed her session at school. She has graduated now and working and the we have gorgeous twin girls. Now to your story and response with your fans. I will offer my piece of advice. Work on positive criticisms and ignore the destructive ones. If u keep responding to everyone you will loose focus and get annoyed and less appreciated with what you're doing. Without getting paid or any form entitlements. Just think of one person who has learnt or benefited something positive from your thread, that is the best form of satisfaction you can get. How do I get the complete story on my Lumia phone pls? Ciao
wow....am touched by your words...would love to hear your full story o...maybe write something out of it, if you don't mind...
you can get the complete story at okadabooks. com...sign up and download the app...
thanks so much for your words...I appreciate them...
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Olabantu:
Helloooooooooo.....I dont really understand what the exchange of words is about....Bro eberex, i think the best way to correct is to correct in love just like Jummy did and not forcing your point of views or insulting the other party.Saying she copied the story and calling her a liar is very insulting which shows that you are also not perfect; let try to know that we are not the same, our temperament are diffrent so that Audrey Timms did some thing doesnt mean that she must do the same even though good human relationship, approach and interaction is very important in life....And my Sis Anglesss pls learn to tolerate fans, at times fans may be fustrating but i think it better to make more freinds than foes.....the story is good.....I think you have your reasons for wanting to sell the story so i would not talk on dat...just pls find something to do for we blackberry, java phones and pc users and pls always try to ignore comment that you think are annoying..at least for peace to reign...God bless you all
thanks dear...
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by emmynku(m): 6:31am On Jun 19, 2016
Angelsss,you have a nice story i must confess,though it feels like a nollywood flick,but truth be told,only a few could ever put their imaginations out for people to read and truly get entertained(this is certainly a gift). Going further i commend your descriptive ability,tho not john grishamish in delivery,but surely writing like every other endeavour gets better with time. Finally how do i get hold of the concluding chapters of this story?couldnt download the okada books app,no matter how i tried to.Please disregard any attempt by people to cheapen your work,just sell your story for what its worth,cos people who know the worth and can afford will surely buy it.keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by rachealfst(f): 12:36am On Jun 25, 2016
I love your story,pls keep it up,God bless you

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
rachealfst:
I love your story,pls keep it up,God bless you
thank u dear
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
Anticipate... if you've read "in love with her pastor" and you think it's interesting, then this will blow your mind.
coming soon...(next week)
https://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/flames_of_desire_/11492#.V2nqKcfzBFs.whatsapp
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
still working on something for those who cannot download the app...I haven't forgotten you.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
I believe by now she have realised her mistakes... You should learn to tolerate your fellowers that a virtue. This is my first comment in this thread lol. please is the eboook ready? am using BlackBerry o. answer me as soon as possible pls.@Angesss
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by AustinBlinks(m): 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
This is so wrong... "RIP to a fan"? . . "I didn't force anyone to read" ...."it's not your business "??

Wow, I'm a writer too and people giving you the worst of all criticism is part of the job, it doesn't mar you, criticism makes you.

Someone once said, "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen " Why ask for comments if you ain't ready to hear them?

I believe the point of posting on NL is to have an increased Fan base. I'm no critic, i say what i perceive to be the truth.

No one's going to remember the people whose comments pissed you off, what they will remember is how you reacted to it, which obviously was very rude.

You could have made it right by apologizing to the rest and ignore the few... Thousands of people view this topic and it took less than 10 people to show the the thousands you don't care if they read your story or not. You never apologized to the person you said RIP to, maybe you should, that might still help people realize you're human like the rest of us and bad comments actually hits us bad.

I know i have said too much, hopefully you don't quote me and tell me RIP or that i don't matter...we'll see.

You are an amazing writer girl, best scripts and beautiful write-ups but don't let that get to your head, it's actually people who say bad things about us that encourage us to be better.

Ciao.

Austinblinks ()

3 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 3:56am On Jul 02, 2016
AustinBlinks:
This is so wrong... "RIP to a fan"? . . "I didn't force anyone to read" ...."it's not your business "??

Wow, I'm a writer too and people giving you the worst of all criticism is part of the job, it doesn't mar you, criticism makes you.

Someone once said, "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen " Why ask for comments if you ain't ready to hear them?

I believe the point of posting on NL is to have an increased Fan base. I'm no critic, i say what i perceive to be the truth.

No one's going to remember the people whose comments pissed you off, what they will remember is how you reacted to it, which obviously was very rude.

You could have made it right by apologizing to the rest and ignore the few... Thousands of people view this topic and it took less than 10 people to show the the thousands you don't care if they read your story or not. You never apologized to the person you said RIP to, maybe you should, that might still help people realize you're human like the rest of us and bad comments actually hits us bad.

I know i have said too much, hopefully you don't quote me and tell me RIP or that i don't matter...we'll see.

You are an amazing writer girl, best scripts and beautiful write-ups but don't let that get to your head, it's actually people who say bad things about us that encourage us to be better.

Ciao.

Austinblinks ()
comments like these piss me off...I know you are a writer and there are many writers out there..,
I won't say am good...in fact am nothing and am just budding...
if you are good at tolerating people... then that's you...
I hate it when people get personal or offer very destructive critism..
you can tell me my story is not well written or I don't punctuate well but don't attack my person...
and to those that may see me as a rude person..,fine...
where were they when I was being attacked?
frankly I don't care...
and this happened weeks ago...
don't tell me ...all you read from this thread was my rude comments?
I haven't gained anything positive from yours....
maybe I was wrong or maybe not..,
but many corrected me without sounding this cynical...
let sleeping dogs lie..
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by AustinBlinks(m): 8:26am On Jul 02, 2016
Angelsss:

comments like these piss me off...I know you are a writer and there are many writers out there..,
you can tell me my story is not well written or I don't punctuate well but don't attack my person...
frankly I don't care...
let sleeping dogs lie..

Smiles. Noted Ma'am!
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by olatex25(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2016
Angelsss:

frankly I don't care...
let sleeping dogs lie..
Adonblvit, dis gurl is fantanstically rude... U tot as pple rush down 2 read ur story nd follow it is by ur wil or power. Or u tink u are dat intelligent, i pity d man dat wil tie d nut wit u.. Attitude 0%..
Obinrin sowa nu, olo'hun oni ori oko.. Shiiioooorrrrr

8 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2016
Reply my comments na@ Angelss i need the complete story pls drop ur whatsapp number
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2016
olatex25:

Adonblvit, dis gurl is fantanstically rude... U tot as pple rush down 2 read ur story nd follow it is by ur wil or power. Or u tink u are dat intelligent, i pity d man dat wil tie d nut wit u.. Attitude 0%..
Obinrin sowa nu, olo'hun oni ori oko.. Shiiioooorrrrr
now people are calling me names...nobody would come to my rescue...
if I retaliate you all come crashing on me...
its okay...
go on and insult me.....
it doesn't really matter anymore...
I know your problem....
so ride on!
thanks for everything and may God bless and prosper you
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2016
the eBook is ready for those wif java phones and BB
if you're still interested.... send me a message via email....
I have a small gift for the first ten people to send that message...
for all the delay and stress....
aishayasmina@yahoo. com

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 02, 2016
Please check ur email i av messaged u. I nid the intoto story. Thanks
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by olatex25(m): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2016
Angelsss:

now people are calling me names...nobody would come to my rescue...
if I retaliate you all come crashing on me...
its okay...
go on and insult me.....
it doesn't really matter anymore...
I know your problem....
so ride on!
thanks for everything and may God bless and prosper you
Ameen jare nd u 2.. Mind u dear am not calling u Names, am jst surprise to d response u gave dat my humble writer. The guy mean no harm dear, jst 2 correct ur lapses. We are Human, we made mistakes, we say's tinz out of annoyance bt wen 1 or 2 person said u are wrong, Jst admit nd move on.. Saying sorry won't de-rep u (lol).. U are a good writer no doubt, i luv everything abt ur story line, u are genius dear. Higher u.. Bt ow u handle ur fans matter most, we view tinz differently. u can't xpect praises all tru...
I read alot of story in Nairaland, d likes of
The President daughter & i by victvames
My life as a yahoo boy by iphekitan, chai i luv dis guy.
Stain from d past by cho25bc, very short nd precised story..
U won't blv d kind of critism dose guy got bt dey handle it mature, dat pple lyk me wil tackle any fake critics.. Read dere story nd comment learn from dem.. Dere is no harm in learning.. Best of luck dear, remember 2 mention me in ur next interesting story. which i wish u wil complete nd nt ask us 2 buy (lol).
Kissses
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2016
olatex25:

Ameen jare nd u 2.. Mind u dear am not calling u Names, am jst surprise to d response u gave dat my humble writer. The guy mean no harm dear, jst 2 correct ur lapses. We are Human, we made mistakes, we say's tinz out of annoyance bt wen 1 or 2 person said u are wrong, Jst admit nd move on.. Saying sorry won't de-rep u (lol).. U are a good writer no doubt, i luv everything abt ur story line, u are genius dear. Higher u.. Bt ow u handle ur fans matter most, we view tinz differently. u can't xpect praises all tru...
U won't blv d kind of critism dose guy got bt dey handle it mature, dat pple lyk me wil tackle any fake critics.. Read dere story nd comment learn from dem.. Dere is no harm in learning.. Best of luck dear, remember 2 mention me in ur next interesting story. which i wish u wil complete nd nt ask us 2 buy (lol).
Kissses
and you say these after calling me names?
not funny...take your advice somewhere else
I know you and you've attacked me for a long time...
If you can't download the story then don't complain
or call me names...
or compare me to your favorite writers...
am totally different
and I don't even need your praises...
am not a good writer am just starting...
am surprised you are not calling me names this time
or using your dialect to say crap about me...
just let me be...
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2016
olatex25:

Kissses
all your mean comments are fresh in my memory
what beats me is your devotion to this thread...
I remember one of your lovely comments
"who her story don EPP"?
hope you haven't forgotten...
now you trying to turn the tables and think
yourself an angel...
just let me be OK?
or call me names...
and point of correction you aren't my fan...
far from it....my true fans called out my wrongs
without insulting me...you are an antagonist..
am totally different
just let me be...
thank u
and please you don't have to follow my write ups again...
I will appreciate it if you stay as far as possible from them...
thanks a lot...

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by olatex25(m): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
Angelsss:

all your mean comments are fresh in my memory
what beats me is your devotion to this thread...
I remember one of your lovely comments
"who her story don EPP"?
hope you haven't forgotten...
now you trying to turn the tables and think
yourself an angel...
just let me be OK?
or call me names...
and point of correction you aren't my fan...
far from it....my true fans called out my wrongs
without insulting me...you are an antagonist..
am totally different
just let me be...
thank u
and please you don't have to follow my write ups again...
I will appreciate it if you stay as far as possible from them...
thanks a lot...
hmm!!!... Angelsss
a lady wil always b a lady, i vividly rememba dat coment "who her story Epp''.. I won't like 2 say much abt dis by faulty tinz on wot u say den, i wil jst let d sleeping dogs blah blah.. I tink i owned u an apology "AM SORRY".. Is prt of critism "MABINU"... "BIKO"...
Saying am not ur fan blah blah blah, i pretend i dnt see dat...
Singing Olamide... Comin tru, pounds sterlin lama fi she tissue, .... U don baf, who u serve.. (lol) jst kidding ooo
bt to say d fact "oti mabinu ju"...
Hmmmweehhh cool
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by snowhite07: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
I think is not too late to say sorry. one of ur ghost readers from Just concluded The photographer really cool and nice. welldone

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
snowhite07:
I think is not too late to say sorry. one of ur ghost readers from Just concluded The photographer really cool and nice. welldone
thank you
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by emmynku(m): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
Angelss in the quest for self actualisation,one must turn stones thrown at him or her to sweet mangoes,some folks,particularly in nigeria where positivity is a rareity,never see anything clearly even when the light is blinding. I am sure am older than you are,so i tell you one thing:NEVER LEAVE YOUR IGNORE BUTTON OUT OF SIGHT. Meanwhile how can i get d full text of your story? I have a feeling,that all things being equal,we may commercialise this work up to watching it in d cinemas and making profit out of it.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
emmynku:
Angelss in the quest for self actualisation,one must turn stones thrown at him or her to sweet mangoes,some folks,particularly in nigeria where positivity is a rareity,never see anything clearly even when the light is blinding. I am sure am older than you are,so i tell you one thing:NEVER LEAVE YOUR IGNORE BUTTON OUT OF SIGHT. Meanwhile how can i get d full text of your story? I have a feeling,that all things being equal,we may commercialise this work up to watching it in d cinemas and making profit out of it.
thank you sir
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
hello house.., for those that sent me an email... I have received...and shall respond accordingly
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by edimahgurl(f): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ima wher wud I get d complete part of dis story..pls reply ASAP
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
-download the okadabooks app from Google play - sign up or register - refill your account with the pay options -refill slightly higher than the price of the book cause of taxation at each refill... -download the book and read!!! (for android users and BB that support) Very simple dear...if you have any problems mbok send me a message via email.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
edimahgurl:
Ima wher wud I get d complete part of dis story..pls reply ASAP
that's the link to Okadabooks.com...
-download the app from Google play
- refill your account with the pay options
-refill slightly higher than the price of the book cause of
taxation at each refill...
-download the book
and read!!!
(for android users and BB that support)
if you encounter any problems mbok contact me via email
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by chistel20(f): 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
She didn't finish her story because of plagiarism. Dear Angelsss just ignore some comments. You can't please everybody

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by olatex25(m): 1:13am On Jul 08, 2016
chistel20:
She didn't finish her story because of plagiarism. Dear Angelsss just ignore some comments. You can't please everybody
are u fucking seriouse?..
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 1:25am On Jul 08, 2016
chistel20:
God bless you dear... thank u...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Almost Paradise / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.