Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (142361 Views)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 2 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by drnonny: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Dem de pay to download?
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by teamplayey: 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Angelsss:

Are you guys using BB?
Yes I am. Why?
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
teamplayey:
Yes I am. Why?
the app is easier to get using android... would get back to you dear
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Meesquared(m): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Angelsss:

the app is easier to get using android...
would get back to you dear
I'm using android o buh can't. is it not okadabooks.com?
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Meesquared:
go to Google play and search for "Okadabooks readers app"
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Meesquared:
go to Google play and search for "Okadabooks readers app"...
am surprised...its Okadabooks.com...just try again
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by teamplayey: 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
Angelsss:

the app is easier to get using android...
would get back to you dear
Ok. Highly expectant
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Meesquared(m): 2:17am On Jun 10, 2016
Angelsss:
go to Google play and search for "Okadabooks readers app"... am surprised...its Okadabooks.com...just try again
Ohk lemee see
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CuteChiluv: 10:33am On Jun 11, 2016
Angelsss , i cant acesss okadabooks oo, how i wan come get the full story,
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Pwettyella(f): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
CuteChiluv:
Angelsss , i cant acesss okadabooks oo, how i wan come get the full story,
Me too oo
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by AdetoroBukola: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
Angelsss instead of all this stress of downloading okada abi na motorcycle why not add us up on watsap we send the rechardge card and you send the complete story. That is how a guy called ozilla does. think about it.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Pwettyella:
Me too oo
plz be patient ladies...m trying to figure out something
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
AdetoroBukola:
Angelsss instead of all this stress of downloading okada abi na motorcycle why not add us up on watsap we send the rechardge card and you send the complete story. That is how a guy called ozilla does. think about it.
wow...I recall your last statement to me...
"angelsss refused to share" ...please visit Okadabooks.com ...there is no other way for now...
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Olabantu(m): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Pls some of us do not have android phones...we use laptop/java phones...ave mercy on us to ooooooooooooo
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by scarletpearl(f): 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Angelsss all this long procedure would surely make ur readers lose interest, you should first work on making name before profit. You had large followers and if you not careful ur fan base would reduce. Let me speak for myself I wouldn't want to ever follow any of new ur story again, Cos you would only feed my half way just like what u have done. And some people easily get fed up with things like this. We know where this story ends like every "and they live happily ever after" story,we just following up out of love and appreciation for wonderful creative mind. #My sincere opinion

5 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
thank u dear
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Eberex(m): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Angelsss:

thanks for your concern...but I don't think am the first writer here to sell a story...
and if you don't wanna follow my post...well R.I.P to one of my fans...
I don't force people to read...I believe I have tried sharing 40 something episodes...amidst the insults and all that...
people are downloading everyday...for those who can't download am working something out..,
if you've lost interest...I have nothing else to say.......

AND WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN @ BOLDED

You are so full of yourself.......... angry angry angry

11 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by teamplayey: 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thanks Angelsss, @ working out something for those who cannot download. Gracias in advance

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=Eberex post=46516619]

AND WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN @ BOLDED

You are so full of yourself.......... angry angry angry[/quote
why thank you Eberex...such a sweet compliment.... you merely accentuate my self confidence..lol
for the bolded...am mourning for a fan I've lost....
hope you understand... she has lost faith in me...so I have just lost a fan...
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Eberex(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=Angelsss post=46516796][/quote]

well then next time, create a fresh comment to send condolence to your fan, rather than mentioning it while replying that dude's comment. Must we spell out everything for you?

On a second thought, its most likely that comment was not for a fan. Its possible you have a loose mouth and insulted the dude. But you now realized but hell, you have vomited it and because you cannot take back your words, you now lied that the comment was for a fan. shior!

7 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Eberex:

well then next time, create a fresh comment to send condolence to your fan, rather than mentioning it while replying that dude's comment. Must we spell out everything for you?
I understand your plight my dear....you comment most on this thread...I know you are advertising (your signature I mean)
And you follow me so religiously.... am awed by your devotion to my work and this thread....
you love this story so much...as well as the writer...
I understand your type perfectly... thank you darling

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Eberex(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
Angelsss:

I understand your plight my dear....you comment most on this thread...I know you are advertising (your signature I mean)
And you follow me so religiously.... am awed by your devotion to my work and this thread....
you love this story so much...as well as the writer...
I understand your type perfectly... thank you darling

hahahahaha..........not funny. just park one side abeg before your head will start getting big. Ya mates are writing stories on nairaland and within days they have them posted. While your plan was to make money. I only respond when i feel its necessary, so please you are not important right now.

8 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Eberex:

hahahahaha..........not funny. just park one side abeg before your head will start getting big. Ya mates are writing stories on nairaland and within days they have them posted. While your plan was to make money. I only respond when i feel its necessary, so please you are not important right now.
lol....but darling is making money a crime?
and am very important to you love....
that's why you keep following me around....
am waiting to hear from you soon ....baby...
plz reply my love or I will b lovesick....
am already liking u
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
@Eberex....where are you? my love?
plz add me on fb...
honestly I like you....you're fun
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by olatex25(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
As in RIP to one of ur fans, are u for real...well none of my biz sha

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Eberex(m): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2016
Angelsss:
@Eberex....where are you? my love? plz add me on fb... honestly I like you....you're fun
Add you on facebook? Hell no!

3 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2016
olatex25:
As in RIP to one of ur fans, are u for real...well none of my biz sha
m glad you know it...."its none of your business "
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Eberex(m): 9:18am On Jun 13, 2016
Angelsss:

5 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by olatex25(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2016
Angelsss:

smile.. I like ur attitude 2wards ur fans, kip it up.. I wonder d type of attitude u'll posses wen u are sth. I.e superstar..
Wen u talk 2 a fan rudely nd treat anoda badly, jst imagine ow more pple wil rush down 2 folow u..
Yeyenatu

6 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by lovemaths(f): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2016
Nobody is saying that you shouldn't sell your story. For God's sake kindly indicate from day one. I hate reading stories without the ending. Thanks for wasting our precious time.

6 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Eberex(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2016
lovemaths:
Nobody is saying that you shouldn't sell your story. For God's sake kindly indicate from day one. I hate reading stories without the ending. Thanks for wasting our precious time.

Thank you my sis

4 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 10:57am On Jun 13, 2016
lovemaths:
you're welcome dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Almost Paradise / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.