Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,741 members, 7,809,834 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (142288 Views)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 2 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 2:08am On May 28, 2016
You can download the rest from wattpad.com... I couldn't finish here cause of plagiarists... seeing my work on strange sites gave me no joy Follow closely for my next work
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 12:56pm On May 28, 2016

7 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Nmaglit: 2:30pm On May 28, 2016
Nice update more ink to ur pen
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Pwettyella(f): 6:17pm On May 28, 2016
Angelsss:
You can download the rest from wattpad.com...
I couldn't finish here cause of plagiarists...
seeing my work on strange sites gave me no joy
Follow closely for my next work
Plsss Ma,aw do we locate it on wattpad,BTW nice story Ma
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 9:59pm On May 28, 2016
Pwettyella:
Plsss Ma,aw do we locate it on wattpad,BTW nice story Ma
Thanks dear..... I will share the link at once

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 10:15pm On May 28, 2016
https://mobile.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wattpad.com%2F262572824%3Futm_source%3Dandroid%26utm_medium%3Dfacebook%26utm_content%3Dshare_writing%26%2526wp_page%3Dcreate_story_details%26wp_uname%3Dblackgentry%26wp_originator%3DgEuh%252F13CnSGsshdlNX5XojAj54p%252BT3LVgDTXG6dZuKiutaFD%252B7AsLiu8jDRH%252BMUxyr9U89sUzAZCTw%252ForgGnC%252BYsns9CUMNgAl8QBf4PCNVurl7giQin%252BQitOgqqUUpe&h=fAQHyool6&enc=AZO9hJjPsNlH8Ba7aXlcgA7lxf9vU_VUTME4oVU7450cToIWszuqcK5416v46fc20xw-qqt06Pq3zSfsyk_MwfitCUu1CueeWbD2BaUAgmmLcTL5kGSQZF9YheUXNVBWEoZTSrVBTSNE9VUm_jezWkqrmS1XSbBeYBVcle_-IP_eRAHt6Pq6FsOAu9xCdG1JCNRQMyTFTXDvQVbvKdPouPUWUNq81o9f0MxPpm6dOwjP7CPUKUkZN58Dr5x9wyWUzZo&s=1
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Pwettyella(f): 10:19pm On May 28, 2016
Angelsss:

Thanks dear..... I will share the link at once
Thank u Ma
Please Ma,m very sorry to bother u bt I didn't get the link
Thanks
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 10:19pm On May 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 10:22pm On May 28, 2016
Follow the second link and continue the story... if you have the Okada books reader app...download the story 1 &2... This story has just begun.... visit Okadabooks.com for the full story.... Get registered, download the app and enjoy!!!! I kept to my word.... watch out for my next story....
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 10:46pm On May 28, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Matrix2: 9:27am On May 29, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
OkoAnike:
The suspense in respect to the continuity of this art work is gradually becoming unbearable... Huuummm.

God bless you, great work.
[s]
OkoAnike:
The suspense in respect to the continuity of this art work is gradually becoming unbearable... Huuummm.

[/s]
OkoAnike:

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CaraJewel(f): 3:04pm On May 29, 2016
@angelsss derez no link for d part two on wattpad..plz do share dat cuz nt evryone can downland d okadabooks app...tnx...and if itz jxt through d okadabooks only still let us know
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Opeolami(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR- EPISODE 35 BY ROSE AKPABIO ‘So…what are you doing right now’? he asked wondering how she survived…. ‘I work with a supermarket as an accountant’… Yetunde responded…he didn’t know much about her…he wanted knowing everything but he wondered if she would let him in… ‘tell me a little about yourself’. She was silent for a while..wondering where to start from…her life was scattered into tiny bits of ugly..what did she have to tell?...that she wasn’t able to graduate from school? Because she was pregnant out of wedlock? And she got disowned by her family… ‘I don’t have anything to say’ she finally spoke…he was a bit upset…this lady was very complicated…one minute she is asking for his help..the other she turns to ice. He felt a bit hurt that she refused opening up to him….then a thought crept into his head…. ‘why do I even care’?...he looked at her and the world stopped for a moment… their hearts glued in that one stare…and he saw the answer but he refused to believe it…no… Genevieve was the woman for him….his angel..Yetunde was just another woman with loads of cares and God had sent him as a helper… Yetunde quickly looked away… why was she feeling this way? She reminded herself that he was her Pastor and he had a fiancée…she would not entertain any vile thoughts. But she had seen the fire in his eyes and how the flames danced uncontrollably… but it couldn’t be..she was flattering herself…she couldn’t be compared to his Genevieve…a beauty of beauties…before she knew it her mouth opened and the words flew out …. ‘drop me here’….he obeyed gently..not questioning her decision…she felt a bit sad..he hadn’t asked her why she chose to be dropped there…he just stopped the car and drove away. She sighed and boarded a taxi…but he occupied a special place in her heart and suddenly she felt jealous of Genevieve…. *** ‘Olive Groves Bank’ he muttered …so this was where Gene’s boyfriend worked..he smirked… no wonder she wasn’t returning his calls…she didn’t love him…she had only used him again the second time…he frowned as he forced the thoughts out of his mind. He was going to get her by all means possible but today was for another important business…. He quickly asked for directions to see the Manager of the Bank…he walked briskly towards the said office. He knocked twice but there wasn’t any response…then a lady’s voice asked him to enter. He stood stoned for few minutes….what was she doing here?...his past deeds were really haunting him… ‘Edidiong….’ He uttered a bit confused…the last he saw her was at his wedding when she had tried to ruin things for both him and Ifeoluwa. She closed her hands over her mouth to prevent herself from screaming..what was the devil doing here? He was going to hurt Yetunde again…and this time more deeply…he was married to her sister for heaven’s sake… ‘what are you doing here’? she asked feeling anger pour all over her…but their time faded easily as Calvary walked in…breaking the silent battle…. Calvary looked at the man before him…and wondered what had ensued between him and his secretary…he felt he had seen this man somewhere…but when? ‘Goodmorning..sir…am here to see the Bank Manager’…

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by AdetoroBukola: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
opeolami God bless you for the post. pls can we have the remaining ones since angelsss has refuse to share. love yaaa

4 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Meesquared(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
angelsss/opeolami tiri gbosa for you
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by marychommy(f): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nice write up pls dear where and how can I get the remaining story
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by ukanaukana(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR-EPISODE 36 BY ROSE AKPABIO
‘Please have a seat’ Calvary offered the man…for some reason he felt uneasy…there was something about this him ..he looked deceptive like a snake in green grass but he chose to ignore the feeling. He was a man of principle and having had such a long experience with people by virtue of heading a bank and as a pastor, he avoided judging a person’s character by outward appearance alone because he thought it as being shallow. He quickly arranged the documents on his table while the man watched him quietly…then he placed the trapezoid frame which lay across the table erect.
Femi had all the confirmation he needed when he saw the little frame…with a smiling Genevieve..her eyes twinkled like diamonds and her skin was more flawless than ever. In his life…she was the only woman that could affect and was still affecting him…but she had humiliated him greatly ..she dumped him back then for his rich roommate….Collins…he had tried his best to forget her but to no avail…then he found a girl who was desperate for love and she fell so deeply for him…Yetunde. He was going to have Genevieve back… ‘change of plans’..he muttered under his breath…if this deal went right…he was going to be very wealthy and he wasn’t going to worry about Alimony/child support after the divorce. He was going to have her…his insides swelled with joy…he had found his peace again..Gene.
Calvary was a bit lost as he stared at the man who had smiled sheepishly since entering his office…’So how can Olive Groves Bank be of help to you sir’? .....he cleared his throat waiting for the man to speak up but he did the unthinkable. ‘Am here on behalf of the government ….i am Engineer Femi Faria- Kayode…’ he presented an envelope with documents and opened the briefcase he carried which occupied foreign currency notes. Calvary read the letter slowly at first..then gleaning its meaning he briefly looked at the man to be sure of what he had read. ‘Engineer Femi…I don’t understand why the government should expect me to oblige…this property has stood the test of time and they know very well it’s the headquarters of all Olive Grove branches in the country..this would crumble our business besides why the short notice from the government’?
Femi inhaled deeply..he’d warned Henshaw about this whole playing smart of a thing…sooner or later Calvary was going to know the truth..he was quite sure about that but for now he had to comply with them or they used force. ‘Am equally surprised Mr Calvary…but it’s not only your property that would be affected…other buildings in this area would need to go down…you know how the Government behave..that’s why you’re being compensated heavily for the inconvenience’. Calvary observed the documents again…they had the seal of the Federal Government …ministry of Lands…this didn’t sound right because the purpose for the demolition wasn’t stated in the letter….he felt it again..something wasn’t right… ‘So what would the land be used for?’…this was going to be tough…Femi closed his eyes he hadn’t planned for this kind of questions…. ‘Library’ he said almost yelling…but that sounded Lame…Calvary couldn’t get hold of the situation ‘But we already have an enormous library in town’ he watched the man very closely now…he wasn’t being totally honest… ‘ I mean an E-Library’ Femi interjected. ‘Well sir…I cannot accept this cash till I speak with my Lawyers..you haven’t been very convincing’ Calvary rose as he rang the bell for the next client…. ‘Well Mr Calvary…I would advise you to tread carefully because not obeying the government and signing these documents is an open declaration of war..have a good day’.
Femi stormed out angrily…who did he think he was? He had to go with Henshaw on this one…from what he’d seen back there…Calvary was a nut..but he wasn’t going to be tough nut to crack but never to be cracked. Then the other voice crept to his head….this was his time to win Genevieve over..with Calvary out of the way….he smiled as his plans played out before him that he forgot to acknowledge the presence of the Secretary as he stormed out.
Yetunde stared at the innocent child unbelievably…how could parents be so careless? Or maybe something had happened to them…Mrs Aderigbibe was already nagging about how she had wasted a whole day looking after the child. Mrs Aderigbibe had called her in the evening not having anyone to turn to..as the girl’s parents couldn’t be reached for them to come pick up their child..
‘Miss Yetunde…I have called the mother and she hasn’t picked for two hours now…going through the girl’s documents..her parents attend the same church as you…please come and pick her..i trust you very much….and from what I have here..her parents forgot to fill in their address’. Yetunde had no choice…she liked to help people when she had the ability to…the child would just stay with her overnight and that wasn’t such a big deal.
The school had been like a graveyard when she arrived…seeing the poor little girl alone with her class teacher broke her heart…the child had cried sober but she smiled immediately as she spotted Naomi in her arms. Surprisingly …her little angel hopped out of her arms and ran to hug the other cutie…it was such a lovely picture. ‘Thank you very much Miss Peters’…Yetunde nodded absent mindedly engrossed in the scene that unfolded before her…was she imagining it? The child…looked like him exactly and she had those same eyes..their piercing effect..just like Naomi’s. she looked so much like the man that had put a big scar on her…Femi..
‘So what’s the girl’s name? and is the headteacher aware of this arrangement’?...The woman nodded quickly … ‘Emerald. O. Faria …the headteacher is very aware…thank you very much’. Yetunde quickly grabbed the two girls as she smiled at her brief moment of foolishness…she had asked for the girl’s name hoping she was related to Femi somehow…the resemblance was too much…but her name was the most unfamiliar name she’d ever heard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by ukanaukana(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR BY ROSE AKPABIO-EPISODE 37
She felt cold as she opened her eyes that were now clear of any trace of alcohol…she had slept like a corpse…where was she? Then slowly the environment became all too familiar then it hit her hard on the head..but it was already too late..she began to pour out the contents of her stomach. She rose up weakly…feeling the emptiness of the house…. She searched his room but he wasn’t here. Then she panicked as she stared at the clock… ‘my god…Emerald! She screamed…if anything happened to the child Femi was going to kill her..she was sure about that.
She quickly switched on her phone…should she tell Femi about the situation? She was confused…what would be her explanation…she had gotten too far with her drinking habits but who could blame her…she was married to a very handsome man but she felt lonely most times. Then slowly..loneliness gave birth to self hate and bitterness…she had started with a glass..then two and now she was losing it. ‘Oh God…am sorry..for how long will I be punished….please don’t let harm come to my child....please’ she sobbed as her frustration heightened as the woman…Mrs Aderigbibe wasn’t picking…then she remembered the Head teacher….who picked at the first ring…
‘Am on my way’ she spoke briefly informing Yetunde about the reason for her lateness…she usually closed by four 0’clock….but today she had to stay behind ..there was so much work to do especially when Mr Calvary engaged in a meeting with Some bankers for two long hours. Only a fool would neglect the fact that something had gone wrong …and whatever it was could Leave Olive Groves Bank in a very bad shape. She knew it had to be the devil..for as soon as he left..her boss started making calls and paced around the office restlessly…she had to find out what Olufemi was up to….this time she was ready to expose him for who he was…
She prayed Yetunde didn’t have the misfortune of meeting with him…else her wounds would bleed afresh especially knowing about his marriage to Ife. She sighed and highlighted from the tricycle and walked in…she had to ensure Yetunde wasn’t getting hurt a second time….she smiled as she heard her niece giggle loudly….that girl loved to play…. ‘Naomi baby…Aunty is back…with some Pringles’..she called cheerfully …but it wasn’t just Naomi…
She stared so hard at the little girl…. ‘what is she doing here’? Eddie asked a bit shocked and angry…. Seeing her devil of a father was hard enough…Yetunde was quite confused…. ‘do you know the child from somewhere’? recognizing the ignorance of her cousin she quickly composed herself..she couldn’t let Yetunde know that she was playing with real fire…
‘I don’t know her…just surprised…so how did you get to know her’ she now smiled sweetly at the girl…patiently she absorbed Yetunde’s explanation..if only Yetunde knew this child was her niece and Femi’s other daughter….she would’ve been so broken… ‘she has to leave…we have to find Mrs Aderigbibe…it’s better she stays with her class teacher’. Yetunde felt like exploding…how could Edidiong be so Callous…. ‘Eddie..you know very well its night…why should we take her to some other place..am quite disappointed in you’. Just then the door was pounded heavily twice…. ‘who could that be’? Yetunde rushed as she opened the door…her cousin was really difficult. However, all her thoughts fled as she stood facing the last person she had expected to see…
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by ukanaukana(m): 9:31am On Jun 04, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR BY ROSE AKPABIO- EPISODE 38
‘Mrs Aderigbibe….what a surprise…how did you find me’? the woman frowned a little.. ‘believe me it wasn’t easy..i checked in the address you gave me some time ago and I was told you now live here’. The woman explained briefly…the purpose of her visit… ‘well the mother of the child sends her regards she is currently at my place…so I have to hurry’.
Edidiong felt quite pleased with the development..at least that would save her from trouble…maybe she should say the truth..but she couldn’t bear to see her cousin get hurt…she had to come up with something quick…from the look of things…Ifeoluwa and Femi had come to stay…and their child was in the same school as Naomi’s…how ironic…she smirked…
Yetunde watched her cousin as she returned from dropping the little girl off…something was going on…Edidiong wasn’t being honest with her these few weeks and she had started acting funny again. She walked in hands Akimbo ready to get it straight with her cousin…but her resolve quickly vanished into thin air…. ‘Yetunde…take it’…Eddie urged her cousin…she was setting her plan in motion…. ‘Why you being so nice to us Eddie’? she sobbed with gratitude…her cousin had done enough already by putting a roof over their heads and paying Naomi’s fees.
‘It’s okay…I want you travel to lagos as quickly as possible…you know all this competition stuff and it’s even a National Competition…you need to arrive early and know what’s going on’. Yetunde nodded like a little child as her cousin instructed…Eddie had a point…she had planned to delay their journey a bit although they had been sent some cash for travelling and accommodation. She smiled happily as she carried the sleeping Naomi off to the room..at least now she could save some money again…she had to call Calvary…to apologise for her behavior earlier.
Carefully she packed the scattered books into Naomi’s bag but she felt to see the name that was written on one of the books… Emerald Olufemi Kayode-Faria.
Femi smiled as she approached the bar…his trick had worked. Planning all day with Henshaw wasn’t fun at all..he needed some amusement… ‘Gene darling…welcome’…she didn’t return his greeting but met his eyes with cold silence. ‘What was all that about stopping over at my house’? she blurted angrily hating herself for what she’d done…. ‘take it easy my love…I miss you so much and couldn’t wait to be with you’.
She chuckled softly… ‘Listen Femi..whatever happened between us that night was a mistake..i should’ve told you ..am engaged to be married so back off’. He swallowed the Brandy and his chest burned slightly…her words stung his skin and he scratched it to be sure…was she rejecting him again? ‘Genevieve I love you that’s what matters…am going to divorce Ife..i know you love me too’. He was sounding desperate right now….but it didn’t matter he had lost her once. Then he felt empty till he met Ife who turned out to be his worst nightmare…then he found her again…his Gene…
Genevieve stared at him feeling irritated …what had she been thinking? Now she was more than scared..she couldn’t afford to lose Calvary who hadn’t returned her calls …. ‘Femi it’s over between us…you are very sick and you need help…stay away from me’. She spoke with all the courage she could muster as his eyes turned dangerously dark…. She made to leave but he stopped her with his words…then she knew she was in big trouble…. ‘I know about him…Your Calvary…you are now going to play by my rules or I tell him about us’.
He laughed as he saw the expression on her face…. ‘I hope you understand me now..like you said …I am very sick…’ she watched him quietly…this wasn’t the Femi she knew about…he was about to put to an end all her high hopes…if Calvary ever got to know of the truth…it was over. Then she forced herself to accept the truth..her mother was right as always…Femi was a devil.
She stared at him and saw the darkness in his eyes…he wasn’t bluffing… ‘why are you doing this to me’?...he shrugged… ‘you rejected me once..you destroyed my ego completely and dumped me for my roommate all because I had nothing back then’. Gene closed her eyes and recalled the past…so this was what this was all about? ‘so are you here to revenge…to pick up the pieces of your shattered ego..it’s been years Femi…please you have a beautiful family..allow me to have mine’. He ignored her…he had the just the perfect plan…Calvary was going to surrender that land not by his own whip..but Genevieve’s.
‘Well..am going to keep shut if you play by my rules…there’s something your boyfriend owes me…I need you to get it back…if you fail to deliver..am going to tell him about the way you moaned my name some nights ago’ he winked and called the bartender to take his order…he watched as her face switched from confident to confused….Henshaw was right about one thing…Genevieve was a perfect pawn in this game…since she had rejected him again…he had something over her…and that would he use to get the land from Calvary Aduga.
‘What does Calvary owe you..you psychotic bastard’she glared angrily at him….he smiled mischievously and sipped the new liquor ..after savoring the taste… ‘well…it’s quite simple….some very important documents….just get them for me and I will never bother you again’.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by ukanaukana(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR BY ROSE AKPABIO- EPISODE 39
She had not just failed herself but her mother…so deep in a mess she didn’t know how to come out of. It was like a veil had covered her eyes…yes! The veil of infatuation and momentary lust..if only she had listened to her mother. She felt so confused….and she had just three days to deliver the documents concerning Olive Groves Bank to him….she couldn’t do that to Calvary..all he had ever been was good to her…he was the best husband any woman could have. Whatever Femi needed those documents for wasn’t a straightforward business…she was going crazy….she really needed to think…Calvary was hers and nobody else.
As if their spirits were entwined her phone rang…she had the nerve to smile at least…Calvary always made her happy…sometimes she wondered if he had any flaws…well the only flaw he had was being too kind. ‘My Angel…’ he called sweetly at the other end…she flexed her muscles and relaxed in the car…she didn’t have the energy to face her mother right now…. ‘I miss you too…okay..goodnight’. He was taking her on a date…such a beautiful mind…she was proud to be with him. She had to deal with Femi before he put out the fire in her hearth….swallowing deeply she walked in to speak with her mother who had all answers.
The older woman stared at her daughter for minutes…the girl had already ruined their plans but this was no time for blames..already the church women had already started their gossips and had doubts if the pastor would marry her daughter indeed… ‘as much as I would love to call you names..this is not the time but I am more than disappointed in you’…Gene bowed her head in shame… ‘how could you let that punk touch you…when you’re seeing another man…and from what you’ve told me he may have substantial evidence of your illicit affair’ the woman continued. ‘ Femi only used you..so he could blackmail you into getting him these documents…but our plan still stands…keep this issue to yourself…you need to get pregnant for Calvary…because you don’t have any choice than to deliver the documents…if eventually Calvary discovers you took them…because of the pregnancy and his reputation…he will not throw you away…with time he will forgive you’.
‘Mum…the documents have to do with the bank …don’t you think that is important?...the woman nodded… ‘it is important my dear…but Calvary is a very wealthy man……the Aduga empire has had more problems than I can remember but they always conquered….what is more important is your marriage to him’. She nodded soberly…the balls were now in her court…she had to get pregnant..and she also had to steal….
Even in his worse moments….he had found himself thinking about her…something was going wrong…he needed an answer…then his mind drifted to the day’s events…the Government wanted his land for some reasons…and he knew this for sure….their representative wasn’t entirely honest. His lawyers had pointed out a major flaw in the documents Engineer Femi had left for him to sign…..
He opened his briefcase to check the documents concerning the bank…they were all intact…..he smiled as he held the picture he had taken earlier with Naomi and Yetunde….they all looked like a perfect family knitted with love…he felt happy for no reason…he tried to ignore it….but the warmth spread wider all over him….he had seen the same flame in her eyes earlier…he knew the feeling but he couldn’t say it out loud..he was too afraid…that was why he had to see Genevieve…they had been apart from each other for a while…he was quite sure that could be the reason he felt that way towards Yetunde…
‘And for the meantime I have to stay away from you guys….can’t afford to make any mistakes’ he spoke to the picture…before his phone rang…it was her…the woman that had started swimming in his thoughts…he had made up his mind…

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by ukanaukana(m): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR BY ROSE AKPABIO-EPISODE 40
‘He isn’t picking my calls’ Yetunde remarked sadly….this was unusual..maybe something had happened to him… ‘or he may be sleeping…you know we had a bad day at work’ Eddie interrupted…she watched her cousin fuss and turn on the cushion chair…she smiled secretly…her cousin was in love with the Pastor…she had read the signs a long time ago but she chose to ignore it. Anytime Yetunde spoke about Calvary..her eyes began to dance like fireballs …then slowly she began to care..always asking about his work and everything…Calvary was just perfect for her…
‘You like him….’Eddie winked to the frowning Yetunde… ‘what’s that supposed to mean’? …her cousin eyed her angrily….she just laughed knowing Yetunde very well…she was just feigning anger to avoid talking about her emotions…. ‘Yetunde…when someone is in love it shows…it’s like pregnancy you can’t hide it…but if you ask me..i would advise you to go for it…both of you are gonna be just perfect together’. But her cousin would’ve non of that…she gave her back and kept fiddling through her phone…she missed Calvary..she wanted apologizing for her behavior and to inform him about her trip to Lagos. Her cousin wasn’t lying…but she didn’t wanna raise her hopes…Calvary was a kind person and extremely caring…but he could never be with a woman like her…a woman with a child out of Wedlock….
What would the church members say?..no…it would be too painful..besides Calvary was in love with Genevieve…she was sure about that..she had no place in his life…but she truly wished she did…
‘Speaking of Lagos…where do you intend to stay’…Eddie dared to ask…they avoided speaking about many things especially their family…after Yetunde was disowned by her parents…she didn’t want to be the one to remind her of her past…. ‘the host of the competition would take care of that’ Yetunde replied absent mindedly…she hated Lagos…where her family resided…where her past was deeply buried…she sighed…she had to make her child great…that was why she forced herself to go for this competition…she had to rise up and fight her past.
She remembered how her mother..biological mother…threw her things out while her father watched weakly and Ifeoluwa…the only sister she had…had no words of comfort to give her. She was rejected with no regrets…she wondered how they all fared…she didn’t miss them…they had caused her so much pain…no..Femi Kayode…had caused her pain…she was a fool who only got used in the guise of love…
‘Wake me early Eddie…I have shopping to do…’ she called to her cousin as sleep took over…
‘Emerald…why do you love plucking lashes so much..’Femi tickled his angel and watched her giggle…he loved his daughter so much…she was so angelic and perfect…he grabbed her and tickled her again..this time she pinched his knees …and he feigned a hurtful look…. ‘okay let’s get back to work’…he brought out her notebooks …
Ife walked in with steaming bowls of pepper soup…feeling thankful her baby wasn’t hurt… ‘Miss Peters is your church member…I thought you knew her’…She remembered Mrs Aderigbibe’s statement …. ‘not quite…we are new here’ she had replied. Whoever Miss Peters was…she deserved a crown for her angelic heart…Femi was right all along… ‘Grace Arena’ was the place of worship for them…
‘Darling…I need to go shopping tomorrow…I would need some money..and I would like to buy a gift for a sister in the Church’…Femi watched his wife suspiciously….what was with her kind attitude? Well he was going to burst her bubble…they weren’t going there anymore…he had already messed up with Genevieve and Calvary….going there wasn’t necessary…he would watch them from afar….
‘We are not worshipping there again’…. ‘why’? Ife asked a bit confused….she remembered vividly her husband’s undying interest in the church…something was wrong….’okay…but I would still get the gift for the sister’. He shrugged ‘if you so wish…who is this sister anyway…and why do wanna buy her a gift’?..she smiled again...confusing her husband the more … ‘let’s just say she got me out of a big mess’.

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by SPDAZZY(f): 11:24am On Jun 04, 2016
Thanks ukana, the link was a bit confusing. Hope you don't mind angelsss
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
marychommy:
thank you...
plz get the full story at Okadabooks.com
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
marychommy:
thank you...
plz get the full story at Okadabooks.com
email me for details..
aishayasmina@yahoo.com
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by aprilwise(m): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2016
Thanks for d updates. Such a wonderful masterpiece.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Olabantu(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
Angelsss pls i just sent you an email via the address olabantu@gmail.com....pls am waiting for your earnest reply..God bless you
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2016
Good morning Angels!
Please NOTE: if you've read till episode 40 on this forum
download only "In love with her pastor 2" by Rose Akpabio @okadabooks.com for the complete story...
but if you want from Episode 1 to the end download "in love with her Pastor 1&2" by Rose Akpabio @Okadabooks.com
1-sign up or register @okadabooks.com
2-download the app
3- open it and fill the spaces with your username and password
4-search for the book when you're logged in
5-refill your account with the given options
6-download and enjoy!
for more info message me via email
aishayasmina@yahoo. com
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Meesquared(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
Angelsss:
Good morning Angels!
download only "In love with her pastor 2" by Rose Akpabio @okadabooks.com for the complete story...
but if you want from Episode 1 to the end download "in love with her Pastor 1&2" by Rose Akpabio @Okadabooks.com
2-download the app
6-download and enjoy!
aishayasmina@yahoo. com
buh I can't download the app
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by teamplayey: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Meesquared:
buh I can't download the app
. . . Me too
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Bellasharonne(f): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2016
Angelsss:
Good morning Angels!
2-download the app
6-download and enjoy!
aishayasmina@yahoo. com
is the story 100% complete? Or that's just part 2

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bellasharonne:
is the story 100% complete? Or that's just part 2
Meesquared:
angelsss/opeolami tiri gbosa for you
Part2 is the end of the story....so its 100% complete...
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
teamplayey:
. . . Me too
Are you guys using BB?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Almost Paradise / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.