Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (142285 Views)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 2 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by vicdall(f): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mario1983:
Genevieve is she an APC member, always spoiling things
lol

6 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lol@Mario8193
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by ashatoda: 7:00am On Apr 23, 2016
Mario1983:
Genevieve is she an APC member, always spoiling things
APC member? Man u funny die. Fighting a lost cause

4 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by AdetoroBukola: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2016
you are doing a great job weldone and God bless. pls when is the next update coming up?. pls update oo

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Rex1(m): 7:09am On Apr 26, 2016
Wow! What a heart touching, liver damaging, mind recking n brain storming story(all that 1 nah english). N Angelsss, nw dat u hav finally gotten my attention, make sure u keep me glue 2 dis epic writeup of urs with regular updates all else E GO HAPPEN O!

3 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Pwettyella(f): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2016
Plssss aunty Anglesss plsss update oooo

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by AdetoroBukola: 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
Angelssss pls come out of your shell and update plsssssssssss

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by seyitanhep: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
Angelsss, common, where are thou Come and feed me, stop starving me na (sorry, I meant US)

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 1:48am On Apr 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 1:50am On Apr 28, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR- EPISODE 24 BY ROSE Genevive paced angrily in her room…something was going on with Calvary and she felt it strongly. Her mother hadn’t been lying afterall..he confessed being with a woman…. ‘that filthy wretch…’she screamed as her blood boiled. She remembered her vividly and their horrible encounter …how could her angel dine with her? And her mother had described them as looking very happy like newly weds. She loved him too much to let him go…and certainly not to such a wretched woman. She had to act fast…she had to do something… ‘what are you doing here darling…you should come down for dinner’ her mother called gently but she would not be pacified. Calvary was a matter of life and death…she needed him…his love..his money..his body… ‘mother…we have to do something fast..i can’t lose him..i know he has proposed to marry me..but a mere proposal is not guarantee enough’. She began to sob as she imagined the worst happening… her mother watched her closely… ‘Get pregnant’. She let the heavy words sink to her brain… ‘but mom…the church will know…and Calvary would not even touch me’. The older woman gave a short laugh… ‘are you a virgin?..child’ she shook her head as she blinked ..feeling embarrassed her mother should ask that question. The distant images faded quickly from her eyes…she remembered her first lover… Femi…her very first…she had loved him with everything in her but her mother didn’t approve. ‘You are a blue blood… Gene..you need a rich and hardworking man’ she remembered her mother’s stern voice. She still loved Femi but some years back..she learnt he was married…it made her sad but Calvary filled the void he left. She snapped out of her past life before she became born again…wondering how she would hatch her plan to get pregnant. Calvary would never agree….but it was worth a try… ‘mom..after the pregnancy..what next?’. ‘ He will be compelled to marry you quickly before the members and other pastors get to know the truth’. She was a bit confused..how could they pull off a wedding with her being pregnant…the brides were usually tested. Reading her daughter’s thoughts…the woman smiled… ‘who is the head of the marriage council’? she asked sounding more evil. Genevieve rolled her eyes… ‘you are…so what are you saying’? …she rubbed her daughter’s chin… ‘leave everything to me…Calvary would be yours…I swear with my blood’. ***

3 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 1:52am On Apr 28, 2016

6 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 1:53am On Apr 28, 2016
Happy reading! more comments for the next! @CuteChiluv where are you?

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Adikij(f): 6:32am On Apr 28, 2016
Great update I really want to see how yetunde's life will turn around

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by eunisam: 7:00am On Apr 28, 2016
seated

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by omojeesu(m): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2016
Great story! It is in the nature of a woman to be attracted to 'stars' and 'superstars' especially those in sports and the entertainment industries: notably music and film industries. Pastors too by virtue of their work are 'stars' to be admired by most women old and young.

This nature takes its roots from Mama Eve. It could make girls and women vulnerable exploited by unscrupulous men. Let Christian women be guided by the Holy Spirit.

Thank you for this beautiful story

4 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by frubben(m): 7:48am On Apr 28, 2016
Angelsss:
Thank you guys....follow the story don't miss out.....
Nice story, keep it rolling in

Waiter please bring me hot tea

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CuteChiluv: 7:56am On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=Angelsss post=45Happy reading! more comments for the next!
@CuteChiluv where are you? I am here ooo, Angelsss you just added sugar to my tea, thanks for the update, i was wondering what happened, was planning coming over to your house to check on you, but happy you are back

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by frubben(m): 7:57am On Apr 28, 2016
CuteChiluv:
Chaii!
Attitude dey say is everytin Na she dey pray for Gods favour na she dey slap people upamdam.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Emmahunk(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2016
I hardly read stories but this got me so hooked that it has just landed me in trouble..... I am damn late for work. Jeez, quite captivating. But then, why did you stop?
O/P, please can I share this with my group?

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CuteChiluv: 8:03am On Apr 28, 2016
Angelsss:
Happy reading! more comments for the next!
@CuteChiluv where are you?
Angelsss see me oooo, thanks for the update, you just added sugar to my tea, more grace

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Helkayklassic(m): 8:08am On Apr 28, 2016
This Femi na Ronaldo he is just scoring the girls anyhow... Angelsss nice story..Keep updating I'm following.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by ojuolu(m): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2016
nice story. waiting...

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by benswagtt(m): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2016
Am following this story bumper to bumper... More
Ink to your pen... Am not d literature type, so I can't point out any flaws that's if there's any. To me, it's perfect.

Waiting patiently for your update.

*runs out of patience* #angry#I

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by frubben(m): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2016
Angelsss:
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR-EPISODE 16 BY ROSE
‘Okay enough of the argument…always consider Naomi’s future before your pride…we need to leave..the programme starts by 6 o’clock’. ‘Whatever’ Yetunde groaned and left to rouse Naomi from her deep sleep. They all ate a light meal and packed up their bibles….it was indeed going to be great.
‘So have you been to the church before’? Yetunde had heard about the church a lot…but she never dared to go…she just couldn’t find herself in any church. She had failed god once and he was still punishing her for her sins. ‘No now…am new in town…so I haven’t really settled down..let’s just see what happens..maybe I will worship there’ Eddie smiled at the cab she had just waved.
‘Grace Arena church’ she yelled to the cab driver and he stooped…looking at the two young women and the baby …he had the perfect set to exploit…he coughed and cleared his throat ‘Five hundred naira’. Yetunde was already boiling with anger…men..always wanting to exploit…’five hundred what? Did we tell you we want to chatter’? the man feigned anger ‘Una no sabi the price of fuel for this country..no be Grace Arena Church Along Ore Road’? . ‘Just go..go your way’ was all Eddie could utter, no one was going to spoil her mood..today was all about praising God and giving him beautiful worship.
Calvary hummed his favorite tune as he drove…God was indeed faithful..they had taken months to plan for this programmed and it was finally a success. He prayed mighty things happened to people…healing…salvation of souls. ‘And crown him…lord of all’ he continued whistling…then he slowed down. He had spotted Edidiong from afar..this was the time to ask about the rude young lady…he wasn’t going to be free for weeks. But as he drove closer he saw his little friend..in her mother’s arms…so the rude young lady could hold a baby so gently? He mused and horned to get their attention.
Her heart started beating again…just like in his office…she tried to calm herself by shifting to the other side…why was she behaving this way? Like a shy teenager…was she shy of him? He stepped out of the car and exchanged pleasantries with Eddie. She tried to look away but she couldn’t..he wore a black denim with a blue cloured shirt and he looked perfect. His dark eyes focusing on her cousin suddenly turned and caught her staring at him. She blinked and quickly looked away.
Calvary felt a little excitement crawl up his spine…was he mistaken? He had seen admiration in her fiery eyes…did she like him? He walked towards her and the toddler immediately leaned out and followed him..leaving her mother startled. ‘What’s the meaning of that…give me back my baby’ she paused to listen to herself…was she overeacting? Because Naomi looked quite comfortable in his arms…his strong arms. ‘chill they have met before at the bank’ her cousin scolded.
‘My little painter…’ he squeezed her cheeks..and stared back at the girl’s mother..this was the perfect time to do what the Lord had asked him to do. ‘Hi…am sure you know my name’? she stared at him with disgust…who did he think he was? Some celebrity? He put out his hand for a handshake but she ignored it and left his hands hanging in the air. Edidiong stepped in…’am sorry sir…she is just in a very bad mood..we were actually hurrying somewhere’.
He raised his brows suspiciously…his secretary was cunny…he stared at the rude young lady ..she was going to be very difficult to please. ‘What’s your name? at least tell me that’ he continued as she jerked Naomi out his arms. He felt hurt…’Yetunde Peters’ Edidiong chipped in…receiving a murderous glare from Yetunde. ‘Sir we really need to go’…Eddie continued but he just smiled…and it left hr confused. Which man smiled in the face of embarrassment? ‘where you off to..i could drop you’? he offered kindly.
‘Sir we are going to Ore road…but you don’t need to stress yourself…’ he opened the car door and smiled ‘ I insist’. But as they both turned…Yetunde had already waved a cab and stepped into it….Edidiong shook her head ‘Typical’. ‘Am sorry sir…she is a very nice person …she has just been in a bad place lately. He nodded and started the car ‘it’s okay’…but it wasn’t okay…the young woman..Yetunde hated him obviously..but she couldn’t blame her. He had broken her car light…wait…could that have been the reason she wasn’t driving? He wondered and hoped not. He had to find a way and appease her…

Is dere any man lik calvary out dere, I no sure all dis happen in fantasy land

Well I hav noticed people dey call yetunde are always rude, mtweee nonsense attitude

3 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by frubben(m): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2016
Angelsss:
Thanx Phaitmoe...Femi was a devil...people change..so watch out...
am not a professional writer ...buh I love writing... its a hobby...maybe in future I could publish

Nice write babe, I like d one u pick ur word one after d other, but ehh abeg find one episode may calvary go take shout for yetunde nw, cos I dey vex lik dis, calvary need to shout for her.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Olukologia(m): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2016
Angelsss:
IN LOVE WITH THE PASTOR-EPISODE 4 BY ROSE AKPABIO
She couldn’t believe her eyes, what was he doing here? And why did Mr Bassey call him ‘Boss’…she was getting the chills right now as she feared the worst. If this man was the new Bank manager or that influential from what she had seen then her hopes of getting the loan were gone with the wind. She tried to walk past the cluster of bankers but they slowed her down, like they had a conference or something.
Just then, she felt a hand drag her backwards, she was so angry right now and was ready to punch the intruder who was trying to slow her down. ‘Yetunde!!!’ the female voice cried happily and she turned and grimaced. Not now, she had just seen her parrot like cousin and she sighed, she wasn’t getting out of this bank soon. She forced a smile ‘Eddie’, she was surprised to see the girl here, since she got abandoned by her parents, Yetunde had cut all ties to her family members. She had taken extra effort by relocating to Oyo, leaving Lagos where most of them settled. She was quite surprised to see her ‘calabar cousin’ that’s what she always called her, suddenly, her heart sank as she remembered all she had lost since she got a child of out of wedlock.
‘long time Eddie, what are you doing here? And why is there so much crowd’?, her cousin just smiled and threw her arms all over her. ‘Goodness Yetunde, is that all you can ask about after such a long time’? she felt a bit hurt, but she didn’t blame her once loving cousin who had gradually turned cold. She stared at her shabby dress and her old shoes, life wasn’t very good to Yetunde. ‘You know what? Let’s find a place and talk…you know…relax or you could come over to my place later, I just moved to Oyo’. ‘wow’ was all Yetunde could manage, ‘and may I ask why’?. Edidiong smiled sweetly, she was so happy she had reunited with her cousin once again, they had a lot to talk about. ‘I got a new job as the secretary to the Bank Manager’, Yetunde smirked, she imagined her cousin making coffee to that rude Mr Bassey who’d mocked her earlier about her car.
‘well that’s nice…just that Mr Bassey Ekpeyong is kind off rude..you know’..she trailed off as she saw glint in Eddie’s eyes, that girl was laughing at her ignorance. ‘Sorry, which Mr Bassey? Why do you think there’s so much bankers here today’? she walked closer to her cousin and pinched her pale cheeks ‘We have a new boss’.
na girlfriend me I need leave story for de gods

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2016
Thumbs up Angelsss.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by frubben(m): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2016
Angelsss:
Hello guys...am sorry for the mixup my phone been acting funny lately...Read closely ...posted new episodes 18 &19 ...
Happy reading

If calvary's wife is a demon for are wrong attitude @ yetunde
Den yetunde is d queen of demon for her slapping rampage

Well nice write up kontinue

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Elerineye01(m): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2016
Oya kontinu ooooo.... Ehn ehn

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by yipata: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2016
LOL I CONCUR TOO.. I think he needs double slap...

Mario1983:
lovely write up, jus keep coming. femi ready for a slap
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Ayokunumi24(f): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2016
hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Almost Paradise / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.