Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (142455 Views)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 2 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 11:42am On May 09, 2016
Good news...the full book is out....if you're interested....Oya dab Thanks for the comments....I appreciate...
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 11:42am On May 09, 2016
Good news...the full book is out....if you're interested....Oya dab Thanks for the comments....I appreciate... your corrections and all...
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by nekanzee(m): 11:47am On May 09, 2016
waoh love this story

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 11:47am On May 09, 2016
I appreciate your honesty.... and I must say your comments have really improved my writing...
Am grateful
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Meesquared(m): 12:10pm On May 09, 2016
how do I get the book ooo. this is interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Meesquared(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2016
it's true they're not meant to be in the same class except u have a reason for it. it'll be better. thanks

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 09, 2016
good one keep it coming

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by chenor(f): 2:12pm On May 09, 2016
I need the book o angel pls

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Tdonks: 3:18pm On May 09, 2016
Angeless, i cant find ur page oooo Pls, send d'link instead

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Tdonks: 3:27pm On May 09, 2016
How do I get the book? pls

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by xier: 3:42pm On May 09, 2016
Which of the books is out please, is it still on this story or another? How can one get the book you are talking about? Looking forward to hearing from you as we are hitching to...

Angelsss:
Good news...the full book is out....if you're interested....Oya dab
Thanks for the comments....I appreciate...
your corrections and all...

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Amry(f): 2:34pm On May 10, 2016
Please, how do I get the book?

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by nautybride: 8:19pm On May 10, 2016
@ those commenting on the class, its possible. The lady was abandoned, she must have held on to the child for more years before enroling her. The half sister could start school early, they are brilliant. So it works especially if its a three or four year gap. I don't think the writer mentioned their ages, it would clarify the point.

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 10:07pm On May 10, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR-EPISODE 31
‘Angel…am sorry for the other day but I promise to make it up to you…let’s see tomorrow..please’ Calvary begged…she rolled her eyes and wondered how to let him down easy. She couldn’t miss the appointment she had with Femi…they had a lot of catching up to do…she missed him so much after such a long time. Calvary would always be her’s but Femi belonged to someone else now..she just had to see him…just one last time…
She stared so hard at Femi’s complementary card…if only she had waited for him…stood by him she would’ve been enjoying his wealth right now. Just then her mother walked in…. ‘I saw you with that Femi guy…what happened back there in church’?.... ‘nothing mother..we were just catching up on old times…before his wife walked in and caused a scene’. The older woman grimaced… ‘am happy you know he is married…I saw the way you looked at him and the way he stared at you…and I hope you aren’t entertaining any vain thoughts’.
Genevieve bit her lip…she felt like screaming at her mother but she held herself… ‘mom..you asked me to dump Femi just because he was poor back then…now he has made it…it’s all your fault’. The woman shook her head sadly ‘Genevieve…if for any reason you fail to marry Calvary…or fail to carry out our plan…you are on your own’. Genevieve closed her eyes…fighting the tears that had welled up in her eyes…she hated this life…she was living to please her mother. ‘No…tonight..i will live for myself’.. with that she got up and walked to her wardrobe..she was going to see him tonight.
Good evening Femi…can we see tonight? Meet me at ‘Rosetta Suites’ by 9pm.Genevieve
She sat at the table close to the bar…watching the silver clock…maybe Femi wasn’t interested afterall he was married now….it was past nine…she ordered for her last drink and made to leave when he stormed in with apologies. ‘Am sorry Gene..sweetheart it was my wife…so how are you’? he inquired..he knew her too well…he knew why she smiled…and why she frowned. ‘Nothing..don’t wanna spoil our evening with my boring tale’.
‘So what happened to you..Femi..everything has changed’…he smiled and called to a waiter to take their order. He blinked and smiled…sometimes he wondered how he had made it so far… ‘Gene..it wasn’t easy believe me…it was God that helped me…and I had this very good job at a company..that job took me places’. She smiled as she listened to his success story…she loved him so much…his face was so bright that it drowned all her sorrows..he may belong to Ife…his rude wife..but tonight he was hers.
‘So…tell me…why are you still single…you are too beautiful for that’?..she shrugged..yes she was too beautiful to be alone but she wasn’t alone…Calvary just liked it slow… ‘it’s complicated…I’d rather not talk about that’. He smiled as he felt the heat spread over his body…he had found his peace…one of his old pieces was back…and he knew for sure he would be alright. He rose up and kissed her forehead …Gene swallowed and decided to get a little bolder…she dared to taste his lips…and the memories of their flavor rushed through her brain. Damn she was losing it… ‘let’s get a room’ he grunted and she nodded quickly…tonight…she was his…her body was consumed by a maddening flame and only Femi could quench it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 10:22pm On May 10, 2016
hello everybody like I said the story is complete....
however the eBook is gonna be out in the next two weeks...
If you can't wait that long...
Send a recharge pin of #200(Airtel or Mtn) for the remaining parts or if you need all the parts from beginning #300(Airtel or Mtn) ...send to my email@Aishayasmina@yahoo.com....
when the pin is confirmed would send the story parts to your mail box...
Please indicate whether the pin is (mtn or Airtel) ...
You can reach me on Facebook too@Rose Ememobong Akpabio...for further info.
Please this is only applicable to those with QuickOffice or any other app that can help download n enable you view the story...thanks...
For those that can wait for the eBook...no problem...
Happy Reading....
Love you all for your contributions ....@CuteChiluv You are the best....you were the first to read and comment on this story...and it means a lot to me...

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by ebudera(f): 11:21pm On May 10, 2016
@Angelsss
Hw can I get d book,really luv d story

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by feyorpe: 11:54pm On May 10, 2016
Love u write up, it has indeed changed my reading skills cos i hardly read novels/books. A job well done! Goodnight....

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Meesquared(m): 12:33am On May 11, 2016
Angelsss:
hello everybody like I said the story is complete....
however the eBook is gonna be out in the next two weeks...
If you can't wait that long...
Send a recharge pin of #200(Airtel) for the remaining parts or if you need all the parts from beginning #300(Airtel) ...send to my email@Aishayasmina@yahoo.com....
when the pin is confirmed would send the story parts to your mail box...
You can reach me on Facebook too@Rose Ememobong Akpabio...for further info.
Please this is only applicable to those with QuickOffice or any other app that can help download n enable you view the story...thanks...
For those that can wait for the eBook...no problem...
Happy Reading....
Love you all for your contributions ....@CuteChiluv You are the best....you were the first to read and comment on this story...and it means a lot to me...
. 200 is little buh anyways you know wah you're doing. I'll send it to your mail. hope I'll get the remaining story ASAP. thanks. looking forward to getting it

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by OkoAnike(m): 1:36am On May 11, 2016
Good write up, good skill... Huuummm
If any of our reader on this platform had gotten their full story mailed to them, please kindly update the house that u have gotten ur e-book, thanks.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 2:16am On May 11, 2016
@OkoAnike ...are you insinuating that I may be a fraud or something?
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 2:17am On May 11, 2016
in that case....I don't need the recharge pins again....please wait for the eBook...
thank you everyone
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by OkoAnike(m): 2:30am On May 11, 2016
Angelsss:
@OkoAnike ...are you insinuating that I may be a fraud or something?
@ Angelsss, no ma, just saying this, so that it could motivate others to respond quickly... Huuummm.
Thanks for doing this great job and keeping us entertainment on this platform. Rgds
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by OkoAnike(m): 2:42am On May 11, 2016
Angelsss:
in that case....I don't need the recharge pins again....please wait for the eBook...
thank you everyone

Op, u would have wait for my response b4 sending this post... Am on the positive side, never have such tot, how much is #200 or #300 compare to a great service rendered, please try and hear from the other end before making ur conclusion.

On a lighter note, when is the hard copy coming out, every member of this special forum /family within the Location /State must be there to represent us for the lunching, am in PH, bonny high land and where is ur Location?

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CuteChiluv: 9:18am On May 11, 2016
Angelsss:
....@CuteChiluv You are the best....you were the first to read and comment on this story...and it means a lot to me...
,,,,, thanks angel with the triple sss for that compliment, she is blush.......blushing, you are doing a great job, well done
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by nautybride: 11:07am On May 11, 2016
Does it mean this story won't be completed (on time) on this forum?
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 12:07pm On May 11, 2016
It will be completed ..."in time" ...but I have all the episodes...
my eBook wud be out in few weeks...
but if you can't wait as I said earlier...
send recharge pin (Airtel or mtn) #200 for the remaining parts or #300 for the full story...with your email address and questions or comments...
Simple..
but if you can wait..no problem...
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 12:08pm On May 11, 2016
please if you added me on Facebook send a message biko...let's interact
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by OkoAnike(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2016
Angelsss:
please if you added me on Facebook send a message biko...let's interact

Ma, please respond to my message, it's hurt when ur intention is miss interpreted...
Waiting... Waiting!!... Waiting!!!
Thanks for responding, Urs sincerely OkoAnike
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 3:20pm On May 11, 2016
@Okoanike what message o? haven't seen any
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by AdetoroBukola: 4:55pm On May 11, 2016
Hello angelsss ve sent you a friend request on facebook, kindly accept

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Chummypinky(f): 5:51pm On May 11, 2016
why cant writers in naira land ever complete dair novel,u shuld av told us in d begining that we ware goin too buy d oder part,pepo lik we wey be studt nko hw we want take buy am.....pls i beg u just finsh dis one d next u write u can tell us too buy it biko......hmm nyc story
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Meesquared(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2016
Angelsss please what's your f.b I.d?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Almost Paradise / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.