Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. (16522 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! / Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. / Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by TeamSimple(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Yoruba...I'm not surprised. Igbos scare the living daylight in them.lol

This is not a female...this is a yoruba man. Same person as Pentiumpro, HungerMad
Have you heard of Benjamin adekunle?
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by feedthenation(m): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
At this rate, Nnamdi Kanu will spend up to a year in custody even before his trial commences...then factor another year for the trial & presenting of witnesses, counter-appeals, adjournment & prosponement...very likely that before the sentencing date Nnamdi Kanu will have spent up to 3 years in custody...

Anyway he believed in his 'Biafra freedom', so he has to fight for it!!!
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by tickles2luv2016(m): 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
chido20:
only in the zoo.....

Na una push NK to where he is today and the funny thing is that u will never volunteer to serve his jail term for him

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by Sirsubway1: 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
pyxon:

Only you know everything bros. Only you is a barber, tailor, banker, lawyer and fbi agent. Yoloba and fake life

Akpu eating oaf, You are mistaking me for your late elder brother, where did i call mself those trash you wrote there. You better go face your crappy dj work instead of disgracing yourself online.
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by cruzclinton1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
frleopardo:
All hail the land of the rising....... Mods I didn't say anything oo.

Dude abeg complete'am.....the land of the rising run....."BIafra" wetin self? Y this Niraland be like this self.....
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by pyxon(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sirsubway1:

Akpu eating oaf, You are mistaking me for your late elder brother, where did i call mself those trash you wrote there. You better go face your crappy dj work instead of disgracing yourself online.

You think telling me i eat akpu is an insult? Igbos cook waaaaaaaay better than yolobas who would always flood their food with more oil than is found in the niger delta. Funny i just left my place to 2 yoloba boys who came over to eat because you guys are known to be salivating predatory gluttons

2 Likes

Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by Sirsubway1: 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
[s]
pyxon:

You think telling me i eat akpu is an insult? Igbos cook waaaaaaaay better than yolobas who would always flood their food with more oil than is found in the niger delta. Funny i just left my place to 2 yoloba boys who came over to eat because you guys are known to be salivating predatory gluttons
[/s]

Lame trash from a deluded akpu eating yeeboe who are known for there lies. The smelly thing you call food is making you more deluded, chest beating on any anonymous forum with wicked lies, you just left your place to 2 Yoruba guys yet you said they came to eat at your place. Contradicting yourself like a caged monkey. Better dont kill yourself over those that are better than you. Lmaoooo
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by pyxon(m): 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sirsubway1:
[s][/s]

Lame trash from a deluded akpu eating yeeboe who are known for there lies. The smelly thing you call food is making you more deluded, chest beating on any anonymous forum with wicked lies, you just left your place to 2 Yoruba guys yet you said they came to eat at your place. Contradicting yourself like a caged monkey. Better dont kill yourself over those that are better than you. Lmaoooo

I just left you with the truth..its bitter, live with it.
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by hamilton62(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
xtervaganza:
so scared were thr Yorubas your Igbo zero hero ran to ivory Coast when he saw Obasanjo approaching
Hahahahahahaha! Who is Obasanjo when it comes to the civil war?
Tell me one yoruba man who has his name written on the civil war milestone?
Most of them, yoruba generals where disgraced and their troop flushed like crap to death and their saviour were mostly the middle-belt generals...
Show me a Yoruba commander or General then I will show you his failure.
What region was Obasanjo in charge in the civil war and what happen to him in that region?
If it be for yorubas whom Ilorin was taken from and their warriors won by female warriors of the North, we Igbos would have started new slave trade business with the West were the commodity would have been the South Westerners.
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by Sirsubway1: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
pyxon:

I just left you with the truth..its bitter, live with it.

Buhahahaha The adopted nitwit is doing the ojukwu as usual. Get lost and go face the poverty ravaging your life. Weyre
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by pyxon(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sirsubway1:

Buhahahaha The adopted nitwit is doing the ojukwu as usual. Get lost and go face the poverty ravaging your life. Weyre

Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by xtgozie(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
God forbide he will not die like your father.

GstringAngela:
Nnamdi Kanu would be sentenced to death by decapitation
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by xtgozie(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
For your mind: you keep dictionary for your side de type.
MUMU
GstringAngela:
I can see that you havent been cured of the ailment that has continued to plague all you biafran irridentist: refering to every and anybody as Yoruba. It is no longer psychosis it has now gotten to a schizophrenic stage.
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by bennymark(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Eya, sorry for this kanu guy, see what forming James Bond has caused you, I warn u, but u no gree hear u think say UK citizenship go save u. Free this 'birafraud' illussionnn yu no gree, nw na kuje beans sure pass for u, dat ur bear bear neva even begin white, u go old for kuje b4 ur trial even start
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by pyxon(m): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2016

Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by pyxon(m): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sirsubway1:

I nay have never seen you so i cant tell how rich you are

BUT

if these are the leaders, i wonder what the poor people of the tribe like you will LOOK like

Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
GstringAngela:

Tell yr sir bubu to make his next move and take a bow
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by Sirsubway1: 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
pyxon:

I nay have never seen you so i cant tell how rich you are

BUT

if these are the leaders, i wonder what the poor people of the tribe like you will LOOK like

What is this ugly kid saying? Your pics alone makes me wanna vommit with thst your dirty coat you putting on like a suit. You dont even have any shame, no wonder poverty is your best friend. Lmaoooo
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by sexybrooke: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
idowuswap:
How wish its obasanjo regime this goat called nnamdi kanu would hv been sentence to death and face firing squard publicly.......igbos are just noise maker. Imagine the ojukwu ran to exile when he saw real war.......yoruba warlord will rather die than to run in the face of war
oh! No fulani vs afonja, Dahomey women vs yoruba ,fulani vs kwara ,mile 12 crises yes the yorubas won in fact there is an oba in kano and there's no emir in kwara nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by pyxon(m): 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sirsubway1:

What is this ugly kid saying? Your pics alone makes me wanna vommit with thst your dirty coat you putting on like a suit. You dont even have any shame, no wonder poverty is your best friend. Lmaoooo

I HAVE 55, OOO followers. When you get that much, i will give you another hurdle to cross. With that said... See you in 5years...

Take.. for Nightmares

Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by obaino860: 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
GstringAngela:

get urself some senses

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by obaino860: 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
GstringAngela:
I can see that you havent been cured of the ailment that has continued to plague all you biafran irridentist: refering to every and anybody as Yoruba. It is no longer psychosis it has now gotten to a schizophrenic stage.

SHUT UP guy before you becomes more silly than dis
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by obaino860: 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
xtervaganza:
so scared were thr Yorubas your Igbo zero hero ran to ivory Coast when he saw Obasanjo approaching

southeast stands on their own,south south stands on their own,north stands on their own...d southwest should equally stand on their own and stop aligning with d north...its a shame to d dirty yoruba stinky people
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by Sirsubway1: 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
pyxon:

I HAVE 55, OOO followers. When you get that much, i will give you another hurdle to cross. With that said... See you in 5years...

Take.. for Nightmares

This one is insane. How has 55k followers help your wretched life, this kid is deluded. Followers on social network is achievement to this one, buhahahahaha. Your parents will kill you when they read the trash you wrote up there. Cant stop laughing...lmao
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by pyxon(m): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sirsubway1:

This one is insane. How has 55k followers help your wretched life, this kid is deluded. Followers on social network is achievement to this one, buhahahahaha. Your parents will kill you when they read the trash you wrote up there. Cant stop laughing...lmao

Its not an achievement to me.... BUT to you it is BECAUSE it is something you are never gonna be able to accomplish in your life time.
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by Sirsubway1: 3:40am On Apr 06, 2016
pyxon:

Its not an achievement to me.... BUT to you it is BECAUSE it is something you are never gonna be able to accomplish in your life time.

This kid is something else. You said you have 55k followers and rejoicing cos of such foolishness, your mates are doing good in real and you bragging about some rubbish social media issh. You deserve to be flogged for being dumb and deluded. Gosh!
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by Mbediogu(m): 4:58am On Apr 06, 2016
GstringAngela:

Why? Is his head worth more than those of millions of Igbo killed in the pogroms and civil war? Yet Biafra agitation is on daily increase. Every Igboman will have his day. Today it is Kanu s day and we are watching.
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by xtervaganza(m): 6:35am On Apr 06, 2016
obaino860:

southeast stands on their own,south south stands on their own,north stands on their own...d southwest should equally stand on their own and stop aligning with d north...its a shame to d dirty yoruba stinky people
so much for ypu people standing on your own that you come to the south west before ypu can make it in life grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Quite rich coming from you

And talking about dirtiness, the dirtiest set of human being I've seen my whole life are the igbos (no joke) it is only an igbo you'll see here in ibadan selling akpu with 15 kids, a drunk husband all in a one room apartment. I usually feel sorry for you people to be honest because you raise kids in poverty

That's why most of you get involved in crimes because you never had a life from birth
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by obaino860: 7:58am On Apr 06, 2016
xtervaganza:
so much for ypu people standing on your own that you come to the south west before ypu can make it in life grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Quite rich coming from you

And talking about dirtiness, the dirtiest set of human being I've seen my whole life are the igbos (no joke) it is only an igbo you'll see here in ibadan selling akpu with 15 kids, a drunk husband all in a one room apartment. I usually feel sorry for you people to be honest because you raise kids in poverty

That's why most of you get involved in crimes because you never had a life from birth

sorry to quote you wrong,,yorubas are widely known to be dirty,,thankGod you said Ibadan,,its d Yoruba's DAT taught that man how to be dirty,,,your habitations are reputably dirty...checkout any were the Yoruba's stays in any state,DAT environment is always Ike a pig den......Igbo go to southwest to invest just like d way USA AND CHINA comes to Nigeria to invest.... if you are talking of poverty..don't even go there because wealth is evenly distributed in igboland and among d Igbo's unlike west,were you will see just one or two wealthy person in a whole community or local government......check out d big buildings and houses in Ibadan and Lagos da are owned by an Igbo man...just like d way USA and China spread across d world helping nations to invest,,DAT is how igbos spread across Nigeria helping poor states like yours to develop.....I hope you got DAT into your ear
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by ArodewilliamsT: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Go and testify against him first.

Zombies only know how to beat their cabin biscuit chests online. Ask them to come and testify, they run into masquerade clothings! Cowards! lmao! grin
Re: Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. by xtervaganza(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
obaino860:

sorry to quote you wrong,,yorubas are widely known to be dirty,,thankGod you said Ibadan,,its d Yoruba's DAT taught that man how to be dirty,,,your habitations are reputably dirty...checkout any were the Yoruba's stays in any state,DAT environment is always Ike a pig den......Igbo go to southwest to invest just like d way USA AND CHINA comes to Nigeria to invest.... if you are talking of poverty..don't even go there because wealth is evenly distributed in igboland and among d Igbo's unlike west,were you will see just one or two wealthy person in a whole community or local government......check out d big buildings and houses in Ibadan and Lagos da are owned by an Igbo man...just like d way USA and China spread across d world helping nations to invest,,DAT is how igbos spread across Nigeria helping poor states like yours to develop.....I hope you got DAT into your ear
hahahahahahahah 99% of igbos here are mere tenants so where did you come with the big houses here being to the igbos?

How many houses do you or you father have here in South West? It is easy to sit online and brag

And what did u come here to invest? Your people come here thru overloaded night buses.

Is it the akpu you sell is what you call investment or the gala and bottled coke you sell in the traffic?

Hahhahahahha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Press Release: Our Concrete Achievements Not Propaganda And Lies - Buhari / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen / We Took Oath With Kolanut To Support Ikpeazu As Governor, Says Prof Ibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.