Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? (5631 Views)

Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
Well, the fat ass must go with a flat tummy to attract me. The flat tummy sort of accentuates the curves on the ass and that's a killer. The facial looks doesn't matter at this juncture cheesy
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
mylora:

Dammit, Where did you dig this up? cheesy cheesy Don't you think tastes and preferences may change with time? That's 4yrs ago, you know..
You're articulate
I am.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by TJaguar(m): 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
geni340:
her clothes fits her better
more confidence
Gets noticed easily(even more than boobs @times)
makes us look sexier
and yea, its a lot more comfortable to sit on
i wont mention d last one...
Talk the last one ing. We listening

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? / Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), / My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.