Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me (69310 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by 9jatatafo(m): 12:15am On Apr 06, 2016
YouthsPC0:

Lol

Oga you bad gaaan

Could Not laughing cheesy

I used simple psychology on her. Ever since then if a man toast her she will always tell me.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by kurlz(f): 12:18am On Apr 06, 2016
FORWARDED: FRIENDS, BEWARE WHEN YOU NOTICE ALL THESE IN YOUR LIFE.
Beware! When prayer becomes a difficult thing for you.
Beware! When fasting is becoming a history in your spiritual timetable.
Beware! When you no longer enjoy reading the word of God.
Beware! When attending church program is becoming a burden rather than a blessing for you.
Beware! When living a life of holiness is appearing like extremism.
Beware! When sinful living becomes a lifestyle in the name of grace.
Beware! When you crave for earthly things rather than the things of God.
Beware! When waking up in the night to pray is becoming a thing of the past.
Beware! brethren, when your heart no longer desires to see the Lord Jesus one day.
Beware! when you eat more than praying,
Beware! when you no longer share the word with others
Beware! When you start diluting the preaching Word of God to keep people around you
Beware! of all these, brethren, Satan isn't resting. We too must be vigilant.
Beware! When you spend more time on Facebook, whatsapp, twitter, and internet. These things become idols and take the place of God.
Lets prepare, Jesus is coming soon to take those who are eagerly waiting for him.
PLEASE SHARE IT WITH AS MANY AS YOU CAN. LET US ALL BE CONSCIOUS OF THE LAST DAYS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by shineeye1: 12:20am On Apr 06, 2016
lebroske:
Great nairalanders, i know you people are exceptional in giving good advice to people because i have been following this tread for some time. Though i am new.
i am suspecting that my lovely wife is cheating on me. The reason is that, each time i want to go through her phone, she picks up a fight. Whenever i want to use it for something else, that would be the time she will want to use it. I feel she is hiding something from me but i really want to get an evidence so that i could confront her. Most of the time when she is chatting with someone on phone, she hides the conversation. i wonder why?
Pls great nairalanders, what do i do in this situation? I don't want to confront her yet because i don't hv a proof.
Please no insult. Thank you

Come again! Did you mean to say sugar mummy and not wife? If not, count yourself as the wife while she is your husband. This is why we advice small boys not to marry women bigger than them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
all join, afta he enter finish, then she can tell him d truth. all na part of investigation.
Very correct, the man must do thorough investigation inside and out wink
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by HiliaryAutos(m): 12:30am On Apr 06, 2016
You a big fool bringing such topic to this forum.... If she cheating on you find out yourself and solve it on a low key with her, women need to be respected when you are dating her before marriage did you bring the topic on here... Why tell us now about her issues mehn... Bro grow up,keep family issues out of public places like this (idiot) ...
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Realone92(m): 12:30am On Apr 06, 2016
mukhcech:

See, By November 24 this year, it will be 3yrs since I got married. And em 25yrs old. The last thing my wife would wants to and can hide from me is her phone and what she does with it. The reverse is also the case(em not a saint, em just a striving muslim). I hope u are not the weak man?

in short, I dare you to collect the phone and take away from her for as long as it takes you to access its datas.
Cool
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 06, 2016
nerdfrost:
Advice from nerdfrost to u.

If u are not sure,take her out,buy her what she likes,when u get home,give her a good sex then later whisper in her ear 'I know the whole truth'. If she doesn't beg u n explain, I'll chop off my stuff

Nerdfrost has spoken grin
Nerdfrost never jam....GogobiriLalas representa
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 06, 2016
HiliaryAutos:
You a big fool bringing such topic to this forum.... If she cheating on you find out yourself and solve it on a low key with her, women need to be respected when you are dating her before marriage did you bring the topic on here... Why tell us now about her issues mehn... Bro grow up,keep family issues out of public places like this (idiot) ...
shut up punk..white knight, when you know you weren't interested in the thread why did you click on it...your bigotry is commendable

8 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by holluphemydavid(m): 12:35am On Apr 06, 2016
I advice u place mogun on her (thunder bolt) with time d truth will unfold, lol
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by HirstMOG(m): 12:36am On Apr 06, 2016
your case is not as bad as the cheating this Daura Dull@rd is cheating on Nigerians. The Daura President is cheating on us broad day light and Nigerians don't have the balls to confront the fool, so don't act like Nigerians, confront her cos she is your wife.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 06, 2016
kurlz:
FORWARDED: FRIENDS, BEWARE WHEN YOU NOTICE ALL THESE IN YOUR LIFE.
Beware! When prayer becomes a difficult thing for you.
Beware! When fasting is becoming a history in your spiritual timetable.
Beware! When you no longer enjoy reading the word of God.
Beware! When attending church program is becoming a burden rather than a blessing for you.
Beware! When living a life of holiness is appearing like extremism.
Beware! When sinful living becomes a lifestyle in the name of grace.
Beware! When you crave for earthly things rather than the things of God.
Beware! When waking up in the night to pray is becoming a thing of the past.
Beware! brethren, when your heart no longer desires to see the Lord Jesus one day.
Beware! when you eat more than praying,
Beware! when you no longer share the word with others
Beware! When you start diluting the preaching Word of God to keep people around you
Beware! of all these, brethren, Satan isn't resting. We too must be vigilant.
Beware! When you spend more time on Facebook, whatsapp, twitter, and internet. These things become idols and take the place of God.
Lets prepare, Jesus is coming soon to take those who are eagerly waiting for him.
PLEASE SHARE IT WITH AS MANY AS YOU CAN. LET US ALL BE CONSCIOUS OF THE LAST DAYS.
wetin consign last day with cheating wife shocked
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by holusormi(m): 12:38am On Apr 06, 2016
Bonapart:
Like if you careless

The hustle for likes grin ,, God is not blessing your hustle bruh cheesy
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Bonapart(m): 12:41am On Apr 06, 2016
holusormi:

The hustle for likes grin ,, God is not blessing your hustle bruh cheesy
d also still paying at at when mentioning you grin cheesy
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by holluphemydavid(m): 12:41am On Apr 06, 2016
healthyarena:
Someone can't even play with this one, he will just implicate the pesin
Ur response to dat dude kept me laughing Tru out d nite
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by HiliaryAutos(m): 12:41am On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=GogobiriLalas post=44444348]shut up punk..white knight, when you know you weren't interested in the thread why did you click on it...your bigotry is commendable[/quo

Clay for yourself.... Small boy I know your type, you are one of those idiot who don't give women respect, one of those idiot men who beat women in public and at home, if you don't respect women which Means you don't respect your mother at home Okay, Grow up too and stop forming rubbish, stupid ram seller...i know why you papa no use you do ritual make him family problem reduce... Amu like you
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by quickly: 12:41am On Apr 06, 2016
lebroske:
Great nairalanders, i know you people are exceptional in giving good advice to people because i have been following this tread for some time. Though i am new.
i am suspecting that my lovely wife is cheating on me. The reason is that, each time i want to go through her phone, she picks up a fight. Whenever i want to use it for something else, that would be the time she will want to use it. I feel she is hiding something from me but i really want to get an evidence so that i could confront her. Most of the time when she is chatting with someone on phone, she hides the conversation. i wonder why?
Pls great nairalanders, what do i do in this situation? I don't want to confront her yet because i don't hv a proof.

Stitch in time save nine. Maybe she's talking to her old boyfriend- D original king of d zanga. . U na atall atall..I must marry.... no go kill urself...y u dey fear u r wife abi some thing else is involved
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 06, 2016
lols funny but effective. VERY

EggovinMma:
ypu need to kneel down and pray for your wife.Ask God to protect your wife from the hands of lustful men who target people's wives. Read psalms of David. It is well.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 06, 2016
Your wife isn't cheating on you. If you are free with her she wouldn't hid her phone from you. It's only those that feel insecure bother themselves on who's cheating
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 06, 2016
Bonapart:
Like if you careless
I sent you many messages on whatsapp concerning tax matters but you didn't reply
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Otunbagbolagade(m): 12:45am On Apr 06, 2016
Just relax and focus on your career pally,she will be forced to confess soon.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by HiliaryAutos(m): 12:50am On Apr 06, 2016
lebroske:

Nigga insult will come In ooo... Beacuse I don't see a reason why you say you have a wife not a gf and she will cheat on you, if you are man enough a woman Will never cheat on you seriously... Most women on here we testify to this... Even if she don't love you, she will never say yes to you, maybe someone out there is giving the attention you are not giving her, all women want is love, care and attention. Material things come secondary when it comes to house wife, but when you don't give any. Sorry any man that comes along will get her attention, do all you need to do to make your wife happy, be her best friend, her father and her lover Okay and you will see things Will change BTW you two Okay.. Be a man and don't bring such topic to a public forum Okay. It not a gf/bf issue it a marriage issue show some respect and call her to order, talk to her and let her tell you your lacks and work towards it finish

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=HiliaryAutos post=44444439][/quote]lol the soup your mother cooked for your father that turned him into the village idiot, she also gave some to you...pele o, woman wrapper cheesy
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by tottinova: 1:07am On Apr 06, 2016
lebroske:

Ehya
If I get you evidence, hope you won't kill her??

No need sef cus they all answer yes I won't kill her then later go ahead nd do so
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by AreaFada2: 1:14am On Apr 06, 2016
halfricanadian:
Everything is cheating undecided

Sadly very common these days. Social media has made it a piece of cake now.

I have seen a few guys who decrypted their women's phone lately. It opened a can of worm.
It is illegal in many places. But they are not in my legal jurisdiction.

A girl was dumped by her fiancée last week after decryption. He got curious and wanted to check before wedding coming up later this year.

You just wonder if he didn't check. Marry a girl planning to continue seeing her other men. angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by HiliaryAutos(m): 1:18am On Apr 06, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
lol the soup your mother cooked for your father that turned him into the village idiot, she also gave some to you...pele o, woman wrapper cheesy

Na I know say your village people dey your back I swear down... So you never free yourself, na people like you know dey see ur papa beat your mama for house ewu..i for say make you park well but you no get car, go sleep for mat ase radarada
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Mayflowa(m): 1:20am On Apr 06, 2016
There is a private investigator in Nigeria. Just google and contact them if you that bothered
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 06, 2016
HiliaryAutos:

Na I know say your village people dey your back I swear down... So you never free yourself, na people like you know dey see ur papa beat your mama for house ewu..i for say make you park well but you no get car, go sleep for mat ase radarada
go home mumu, your wife is calling you...mummy will beat you if you don't get home on time o..have you washed those pants and bras mummy gave you to wash? Remember she complained that your driver said it was smelling from stale semen from the last time he pounded your wife out...enjoy ode
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Toks2008(m): 1:52am On Apr 06, 2016
lebroske:

Its unfortunate that you have a lady who is this secretive and that is a bad sign.

However,i will advice you let her be,just ignore and assume she is faithful. That is how you can have peace of mind.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by mysticwarrior(m): 1:53am On Apr 06, 2016
Give her the impression that you are leaving town for about 4 days, hire a secrete investigator to monitor her every movement, this we help u know if she having an affair.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by adanny01(m): 1:57am On Apr 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

If digging through the phone is a prerequisite in marriage, what else would you include into free access?

I dont care about my wife's phone cause i trust her. If i dont, and she keeps it away from me, trust is broken and we are no longer husband and wife.

My phone has a lock which i put because my wife likes digging into the phone. I have been caught before and we had problems. If my marriage to her is threatened now because of that lock, i have no option than to remove and give her full access. I expect same if it were the case with her.

You dont sound married cause if you are , you will know these things even if you are not told. Its same as keeping secrets. I can as well assume my wife has HIV and hiding from me. It will break our home.

The op's wife is an extremely foolish woman or the op is just too predicatable to her that she can do whatever she likes.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by plaetton: 2:08am On Apr 06, 2016
Op.

Your best option now is to do absolutely nothing.

Look away, act aloof and dumb, and be patient for as long as necessary.
The chicken must surely come home to roost.

As you play dumb, sooner than later she would let her guards down, become careless and complacent, and then her phone would fall right into your hands.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by linearity: 2:16am On Apr 06, 2016
My guy, you dey dull my hand well well...ok tell me, who wears the pants (aka trouser) in that house you or her?

It is a shame that, you have to hide under the cover of darkness and your sleeping wife to check her phone behind her back. I guess, if she catches you in the act, you go kneel down beg her to forgive you, upon say she is the one that might be wrong...And if if her phone is like mine, any wrong password enters secretly sends a selfie of the intruder to my email...more naive pictures of you that she will use to make fun of 'her yeye husband' in front of her female friends and likely with the guy she is cheating with...my guy make you stop to dey fall my hand.

If you are suspecting her of something, the trust is broken, confront it headon and if it happens that you are wrong, simply apologize...after all both of you are married and you must offend each other every now and then. You should never be afraid of offending your spouse, if anything err on the side of caution and offend them...and as you might have experienced, the makeup of those offenses is very electrifying and full of sparks, I need not go further.

My advise is, since she will not give you the phone willingly....time her; whenever she is with the phone, forcefully grap it and stand your ground, tell her the reason you took the phone and that she is acting suspiciously, tell her you are going to check the phone, if she tries to fight back simply walk/drive away from the house with the phone making sure that the thing did not lock...then satisfy your curiosity...chances are you might be wrong, eat humble pie and apologize, take any punishment she wishes to dish out because of your supposed ill-manners, tell her that her behavior informed your decisions, also make sure you keep an open book as well.

If you can't confront her openly and directly, it is better you ignore it and you should never spy on her phone again, because you have shown that, you are not man enough to confront whatever you might mistakenly find during your spying escapades and by the way, it is not good for a guy to spy on his wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / Should I Expose My Wife's EX? / First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.