Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students (73157 Views)

Two ABSU Final Year Students Drown Two Days To Their Final Exam. / Hilarious SRM University's Exam Instruction In India (Photo) / Covenant University Suspends Final Year Students For Missing Easter Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
debbie:
Igbariam product abii former uli....good to know you are proud of them. No ask me Question oooo
I'm uli product. What abt u
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Mbediogu(m): 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
Bespiel:
How would these questions give them jobs after graduation or make them self employed?

The university is not an employment agency. They came to get education, get out and do whatever they like with their post university life. Many like us have become employers of fellow graduates after cutting our teeth in this harsh country.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Topeakintola:

If after reading the questions and you have not identified error/s, then you need to go and beg your parents for wasting their money on your education.

Thank me later
show us the errors lets see. Is it too much to ask
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Thylord(m): 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Babangida70:
B.O.G Nwanolue?? Hmmmmmm that man show me pepper shaaa..... plus that his brother Chike Osegbue cry chai...... diaris God ooo. but am still proud of them all. This man english alone go make you forget wetin you read sef.
and you mention obc nwankwo and jaja nwanegbo that one the only big english wa him sabi wella na yardstick.
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by prettyjo(f): 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fedayeen:
wch yr did u grad
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by seangy4konji: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
@op. And what is wrong with the questions?you are a lazy fella I guess.you do not look at a question the way it's brought to you to get an answer for it.

Understand the mind of the person asking the question and what he expects in return. He twist tongue for you and then?

Oh boy u better finish school con find money.(I sure say Gtb alone don large self)

1 Like

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=prettyjo post=44497469][/quote]07
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by AmordeDios: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
VickyRotex:
Even the OP grammar dey fear me cry

#sneezing haatchhiiiii.......na wa oooo undecided
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
So Nwalolue is now a Professor? How time flies.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Babangida70(m): 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
debbie:
Igbariam product abii former uli....good to know you are proud of them. No ask me Question oooo

I no ask you oooo grin grin grin proudly igbariam product. Sch was fun but na this kyn exam from Nwanolue dey spoil am
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
henrydadon:
This shows how degenerated our system of education is; this is arrant nonsense and obviously shows that the tutor is poorly learned. Political science or not, these questions are poorly constructed. Those that had opportunity to study oversee would understand that the question constructions are emphatically wrong. But what do you expect from an academic system that still uses books of 1st or 2nd edition category while the current text is in its 9th edition. What do you also expect from a professor that has never engaged in a proper academic research but keep dishing out textbooks that are full of plagiarism and outdated theories. God will help the Nigerian child!

Are you a graduate? Or did you just desperately want to disparage the Nigerian educational system blindly?
These are perfectly logical questions and that a lot more than I can say for your reasoning

1 Like

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by jumper524(m): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
IF TONYEBARCANISTA CAN NOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION THEN U NEED ONLY NAIRALAND TO BE A GOOD POLITOCIAN

1 Like

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Babangida70(m): 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thylord:
and you mention obc nwankwo and jaja nwanegbo that one the only big english wa him sabi wella na yardstick.

I heard that OBC was involved iin a car Accident which led to the amputation of one of hishands cry cry cry kiss.......jaja even dey for one university in Niger state
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ewa re... Quoting my students. [url][/url]
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Bloggz74(m): 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
virud:
They are cool questions though... The prof was just trying to 'bully' his students with grammar...

Question 6 simply means 'Discuss' the following...

While question 4 was simply asking the students to explain why military rule seemed to have worked in The Philippines and seemed not to have worked in Burkina faso and Pakistan .....

Question 2 only sought to know whether the students understand the term 'Military-Industrial Complex'

And in question 1, they were asked to discuss James McClellan's paper on Liberty, Order, and Justice as it affects them in particular and the world at large.

These are simple questions na just twisted a bit what were u thinking?
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by 9jatatafo(m): 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
OP your grammar has nail on it. Maybe the lecturer and Hon Patrick Obayangbon are of the same school of thought. Possibly course mates
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by haibe(m): 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
It can only happen in Nigeria. An exam that should be a test of political science becomes a test of English grammar / Vocabulary.. This can never be the case in a developed country

1 Like

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by trippleKAY(m): 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
faruku104:
See The Final Year Exam Questions Set For Students Of Anambra State University

So these are the set of questions set for students from the Department of Political Science in Anambra State University, now known as Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.

How sure are we it is not Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon that did not set this for them? See grammar abeg...

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/04/kai-you-need-to-see-this-
final-year.html
Bros, I dey pol Sci 400l.... 1st semester like nw... for kogi state uni..... nd d lecturer wa dey take me dis course don see watin u post. dey happy sat him don see question wa him go set. Bros y? u for no post m for NL naaaaa
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Greatest NAPSSITES.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by virud: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Bloggz74:

These are simple questions na just twisted a bit what were u thinking?
I dont get it boss.. Dont you agree with me? Do you mind sharing your opinion ?
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by wilyparker(m): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
when ever I see questions like this I just write all I could remember and let the lecturer to read through and mark the points he's interested in
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by YOUNGKAHUNA: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
This is nothing compares to Prof. Jimoh's questions.
That Prof can set Question...With Lots of Grammar.
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by leighcon(m): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Reminds one of undergraduate days as a Sociology student. The lecturers deliberately come crazy bullying the students. All the lecturer wanted is for the students to put on their thinking caps to discuss theoretical concepts around the issues mentioned.
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by AreaFada2: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
henrydadon:
This shows how degenerated our system of education is; this is arrant nonsense and obviously shows that the tutor is poorly learned. Political science or not, these questions are poorly constructed. Those that had opportunity to study oversee would understand that the question constructions are emphatically wrong. But what do you expect from an academic system that still uses books of 1st or 2nd edition category while the current text is in its 9th edition. What do you also expect from a professor that has never engaged in a proper academic research but keep dishing out textbooks that are full of plagiarism and outdated theories. God will help the Nigerian child!

As a science-oriented person, when I later did religious ethics and theology, I thought the exam questions were twisted too much. But these here take the biscuit grin cheesy.
Even our mostly Oxon & Cantab trained oyinbo professors didn't quite seek to obfuscate us like this Anambra professor here.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by giftservers(m): 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
The professor should know that the students are not writing doctorate degree exams. He has never been in the countries he mentioned in the exam. Even the questions itself is a confusion. May God help the student to manufacture their own grammar.
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by macsymphony: 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
virud:
They are cool questions though... The prof was just trying to 'bully' his students with grammar...

While question 4 was simply asking the students to explain why military rule seemed to have worked in The Philippines and seemed not to have worked in Burkina faso and Pakistan .....

Question 2 only sought to know whether the students understand the term 'Military-Industrial Complex'

And in question 1, they were asked to discuss James McClellan's paper on Liberty, Order, and Justice as it affects them in particular and the world at large.
forget it....this moniker is sound respect sir.....try considering being a lecturer

1 Like

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Malawian(m): 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
virud:

my niggah.
i was quite attracted to the textbooks of one of my female friends in school then. whenever i was at her room at Ajege hostel, i must brush up on ISD before .... grin grin grin
Ajege Hostel sounds like Ajegunle, and it was !!!
This is a hostle with at least 10 Blocks, each block has at least 22 rooms, each room had 1-2 occupants depending, but each block together with all its rooms had only one toilet each. good thing there was enough bush around there. i spent only six months there before i kawai leaving my rent behind. good grief.
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by allenuzoma(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
very Neat used camon c8 for sale....08176567002
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Hearme(m): 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
jeytee:

Are we living in the same nigeria?....I don't wanna argue about something that's obvious bro...check the unemployment rate and stats of Nigeria

E.g Vacancy for 3000 people in the Navy as ratings and over 300000 people applied. To avoid stampede the recruitment was cancelled. Out of this 300000 people you will see many graduates dropping their certificates and using their O level results to apply. I have seen so many cases like that in the army. We need creative Billionaires and not those who deposit money in foreign countries to help them build their economy while ours die.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mr. agarry at work
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by UjSizzle(f): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thylord:
Obc with his wine red suit and never smiling face grin
Heard Jaja is in a different school now-- don't recall with one.
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by UjSizzle(f): 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
Babangida70:

I heard that OBC was involved iin a car Accident which led to the amputation of one of hishands cry cry cry kiss.......jaja even dey for one university in Niger state
Seriously shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures / Pyjamas Day: See What Schools Are Turning Into / Teacher From Sokoto State And His English On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.