Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students (73139 Views)

Two ABSU Final Year Students Drown Two Days To Their Final Exam. / Hilarious SRM University's Exam Instruction In India (Photo) / Covenant University Suspends Final Year Students For Missing Easter Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by ayzTIGER: 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
The name of the lecturer is prof B.O.G Nwanolue best known for his political grammar and his strict marking scheme which at a time a class of 156 students 139 failed his course woefully. He lectured most of my courses as i graduated from department of political science in ANSU. Coming to his lectures we find it commmunicatively incommunicado and writing his exam we spend like 30mins reading one question. I miss the prof sha but im more glad i came i saw and i conquered.. Greatest NAPSS... Pol science for ANSU no be moi moi

1 Like

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by justmenoni: 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
Even YOURS as well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abi why you come add smiley?

VickyRotex:

Even yours undecided undecided
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by emmalexabl(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
What more were you expecting from chukwuemeka ojukwu university before

Have they (zombies) eaten your tiny brain..??
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
jeytee:
After the stress people go through to graduate...unemployment sit down dai smoke cigar dai wait them...na wa

My brother, e no easy o. Stress no easy. Person suppose live like king after graduation cos e no easy at all pass through it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by ayzTIGER: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Babangida70:
B.O.G Nwanolue?? Hmmmmmm that man show me pepper shaaa..... plus that his brother Chike Osegbue cry chai...... diaris God ooo. but am still proud of them all. This man english alone go make you forget wetin you read sef.
lol you know him wella... which set you be

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Babangida70(m): 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
ayzTIGER:
lol you know him wella... which set you be

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Aleora(f): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
What more were you expecting from chukwuemeka ojukwu university before
as if your school is better##oversabi I too know
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Aleora(f): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chai,that semester result go whosky,c g.p go fall and if Na 3unit course o boy dey are finished#enough carryovers#am not surprised
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by back2sender: 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
virud:
They are cool questions though... The prof was just trying to 'bully' his students with grammar...

Question 6 simply means 'Discuss' the following...

While question 4 was simply asking the students to explain why military rule seemed to have worked in The Philippines and seemed not to have worked in Burkina faso and Pakistan .....

Question 2 only sought to know whether the students understand the term 'Military-Industrial Complex'

And in question 1, they were asked to discuss James McClellan's paper on Liberty, Order, and Justice as it affects them in particular and the world at large.
I will be looking out for your post in this forum . Brilliant!!!!!!
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by McTobe(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
1shortblackboy:
I like that lecrurer he must be a very dramatic person
he was my lecturer back then in ANSU my brother dramatic is understatement. that guy is something else. I was his research assistant for some time but he is a fine gentleman man then we call him Prof even though he was not then. Nwanolue BOG bu odogwu nke egwu gaa
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Asiri1991: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
Reminds me of Prof Austin Chukwu and G. M. T. Emezue of English Dept, EBSU. Their questions are simple but need thoughtful comprehension to answer them. Good luck to the candidates.
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by mevisbleek: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
yellowbeauty:
even those wey dey correct op, their English na wack.....,..all of una need deliverance

Please, work on your use of punctuation marks.
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by chidozieikeji2: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
I know its only nwanolue dat will set dis exam I was lucky to escape his big grammar during my bsc because he was on leave den throughout my stay in the school but I jammed him in my msc o boy I realy pissed in my knickers wen I saw his question on research methodology
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by jojothaiv(m): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
VickyRotex:
Even the OP grammar dey fear me cry
Falls from ewedu tree...
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by donhils: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
I don't see no grammar here. The questions are in line with course they were taking.
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by ayzTIGER: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Babangida70:

you be old man oo. I graduated last year.. Nwanne BOG, OBC, AGARY, JAJA, OSEGBUO, ALOMUNA, EZEZUO, CHUBA, AGBATA and VOS seriously dealt with us ehh. Anyday dem go paste result men no dey get joy atall. Pol science for Ansu bloody my man and if you survive it you go survive anywhere... Collect anchorage bro you be strong man

1 Like

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Ekakamba: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
seriously?
jidxin:
dz op is high derz nothing wrong wit dz exam nd do u expect it to be straight fostraightforward I studied law nd ve seen questions dat re by far complicated more Dan dz due to d 'grammar' employed.
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by DeeMos(m): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
calculator123:
In nigeria we show off to much,op you grammer need deliverance.lol

Grammar
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by stanisbaratheon: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
faruku104:
See The Final Year Exam Questions Set For Students Of Anambra State University

So these are the set of questions set for students from the Department of Political Science in Anambra State University, now known as Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.

How sure are we it is not Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon that did not set this for them? See grammar abeg...

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/04/kai-you-need-to-see-this-
final-year.html

endtime grammar
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Babangida70(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
ayzTIGER:
you be old man oo. I graduated last year.. Nwanne BOG, OBC, AGARY, JAJA, OSEGBUO, ALOMUNA, EZEZUO, CHUBA, AGBATA and VOS seriously dealt with us ehh. Anyday dem go paste result men no dey get joy atall. Pol science for Ansu bloody my man and if you survive it you go survive anywhere... Collect anchorage bro you be strong man

That means you are 2011 set.........
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
SerialGist:

My brother, e no easy o. Stress no easy. Person suppose live like king after graduation cos e no easy at all pass through it.

Brotherly..God go help us oh...things rugged but oluwa rugged pass Anything
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by ayzTIGER: 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Babangida70:

That means you are 2011 set.........
yea
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by piagetskinner(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
The man's ambiguous use of grammar make the question look tough... But in the real sense it isn't at all
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by VickyRotex(f): 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
AmordeDios:

#sneezing haatchhiiiii.......na wa oooo undecided

Bless you! undecided
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by VickyRotex(f): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
justmenoni:
Even YOURS as well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abi why you come add smiley?

grin Even yours aswel. Why you sef add smiley undecided undecided undecided
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by VickyRotex(f): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
jojothaiv:

Falls from ewedu tree...

Hope sey na 1 leg break cry
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by justmenoni: 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lol grin

VickyRotex:

grin Even yours aswel. Why you sef add smiley undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Charly68: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
To me all the questions make no sense . Even if am not a student of military politics I should be able to understand some of the questions based on my general political wherewithal but the off grammar usage is very fearful & highly intimidating ..
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by McTobe(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
henrydadon:
This shows how degenerated our system of education is; this is arrant nonsense and obviously shows that the tutor is poorly learned. Political science or not, these questions are poorly constructed. Those that had opportunity to study oversee would understand that the question constructions are emphatically wrong. But what do you expect from an academic system that still uses books of 1st or 2nd edition category while the current text is in its 9th edition. What do you also expect from a professor that has never engaged in a proper academic research but keep dishing out textbooks that are full of plagiarism and outdated theories. God will help the Nigerian child!
Hmm my dear friend u don't know the man u are talking about. I was his research assistant as an undergraduate student. The man is an astute scholar and a serious Christian & humble as well also very approachable except if u are sseing him from a distance. he is just like that with grammar he has multiples of international publications to his credit & his writings are not packed with big grammer like his exams.
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Janedera(f): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
hmmmm dix one nah small political science is something else.. You go see question run is not like you don't know it but d way d will twist it hmmm you will get confused..#Proudly Diplomats#
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hearme:

E.g Vacancy for 3000 people in the Navy as ratings and over 300000 people applied. To avoid stampede the recruitment was cancelled. Out of this 300000 people you will see many graduates dropping their certificates and using their O level results to apply. I have seen so many cases like that in the army. We need creative Billionaires and not those who deposit money in foreign countries to help them build their economy while ours die.

Very true
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Janedera(f): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
hmmmm dix one nah small political science is something else.. You go see question run is not like you don't know it but d way d will twist it hmmm you will get confused..#Proudly Diplomats#
McTobe:
Hmm my dear friend u don't know the man u are talking about. I was his research assistant as an undergraduate student. The man is an astute scholar and a serious Christian & humble as well also very approachable except if u are sseing him from a distance. he is just like that with grammar he has multiples of international publications to his credit & his writings are not packed with big grammer like his exams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

100 Possible Questions From Jamb Sweet Sixteen / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures / Pyjamas Day: See What Schools Are Turning Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.