Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students (73091 Views)

Two ABSU Final Year Students Drown Two Days To Their Final Exam. / Hilarious SRM University's Exam Instruction In India (Photo) / Covenant University Suspends Final Year Students For Missing Easter Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by doskie(m): 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
virud:
They are cool questions though... The prof was just trying to 'bully' his students with grammar...

Question 6 simply means 'Discuss' the following...

While question 4 was simply asking the students to explain why military rule seemed to have worked in The Philippines and seemed not to have worked in Burkina faso and Pakistan .....

Question 2 only sought to know whether the students understand the term 'Military-Industrial Complex'

And in question 1, they were asked to discuss James McClellan's paper on Liberty, Order, and Justice as it affects them in particular and the world at large.
scholarrrrrr
hafa I go sidown near you oh.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by ladenz(m): 12:03am On Apr 08, 2016
If you received lectures from an individual for a whole semester, the exam questions he set should not be too strange to you

1 Like

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by saintandsinnerz: 12:13am On Apr 08, 2016
virud:
They are cool questions though... The prof was just trying to 'bully' his students with grammar...

Question 6 simply means 'Discuss' the following...

While question 4 was simply asking the students to explain why military rule seemed to have worked in The Philippines and seemed not to have worked in Burkina faso and Pakistan .....

Question 2 only sought to know whether the students understand the term 'Military-Industrial Complex'

And in question 1, they were asked to discuss James McClellan's paper on Liberty, Order, and Justice as it affects them in particular and the world at large.
No the number one question was not about James McClellan paper on liberty, order and justice, but rather it was from Alexander pope's famous quote from one of his seminal works. That question was only expecting the students to justify that no form of govt is the best in line with what Alexander pope posited. Though you got the others right.
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by chiefolododo(m): 1:12am On Apr 08, 2016
Maybe na 1993 past question when d SCH still dey standard
VickyRotex:
Even the OP grammar dey fear me cry
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Dminister(m): 1:41am On Apr 08, 2016
The questions here are very simple. All you just have to do is to engage in exhaustive explanations accompany with social scientific reasoning, theory application and political science terminology.
This is the step to get an A in any course in political science.
First you define the term Military then you refer back to the military as a level of discourse in political science by listing its functions and factors determining military intervention in politics and disengagement in politics.
Ask what is industrial by justifying the meaning of industrial then you come to industry. Define industry as well and provide it functions and give a short note on what complex is with characteristics.
Link the three words military, industrial and complex together then define Military industrial complex.
Start exhaustive explanation on the subject matter including in your explanation its modus operadi, its strategy, nuclear proliferation policies, cold war, post cold war, power elite citation from Mills and Dwight D. Eisenhower who contributed and developed the theory of industrial complex. How the military industrial complex promote war for profit and how the defense industry align with the military to plan wars for profit.
You can also refer to conspiracy theory as it is also part of the discourse.
Make sure you include in your explanation how the military industrial complex arose in Britain, France and germany between 1880s and 1890s.
Finally, make your conclusion very good by shooting the professor saying as long as unwarranted influence continue to grow, conspirators will continue to trigger interactions between states on the world stage for profit and so, war is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by AngelZee: 1:45am On Apr 08, 2016
Lmao! Omo our own Military and politics no hard reach this one o.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by VickyRotex(f): 2:27am On Apr 08, 2016
chiefolododo:
Maybe na 1993 past question when d SCH still dey standard

lol. Haba!
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Babangida70(m): 2:59am On Apr 08, 2016
ayzTIGER:
na im be say i fit know you... You been dey with them for otoko abi

Yeah.........
Same lodge. Arizona lodge. We were like 4 den
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Babangida70(m): 3:02am On Apr 08, 2016
McTobe:
That OBC gist was heart breaking. such a good man. jaja dey Taraba federal university, he was associate Prof then that should be 3 yrs ago. what of that big head self...em em Alumona

Really heartbreaking cry...

Alumona isi azu go dey nah.... heard VOS is on suspension for sorting
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Babangida70(m): 3:03am On Apr 08, 2016
McTobe:
u grad 2009?U know WisePaul?

I entered sch 2009...grad 2014
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Babangida70(m): 3:04am On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=Edubrazilnwa post=44504399][/quote]

Brossssss oooooh..... na who know me for here? grin grin grin grin grin

How far?
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by yellowbeauty(f): 5:34am On Apr 08, 2016
AdoreKIZITO:
they are spending more time in fuel stations than at schools... quote me and get sleeping tablet..
hahahaaha....guy you funny ooo
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by justmenoni: 5:35am On Apr 08, 2016
grin grin

VickyRotex:

grin Even yours aswel. Why you sef add smiley undecided undecided undecided
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by DedeNkem: 6:31am On Apr 08, 2016
Nigerians overdo things to their own detriment.
If you're not communicating well with unnecessary big grammar then you're not communicating at all!

The same way id*iots say "my names are"' when "my name is" is perfectly ok!

Read British articles online to see how they use common but advance words and vocabs to create precised grammar that every educated person comprehends with ease!
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by jidxin(m): 7:26am On Apr 08, 2016
DOPPELGANGER1:

I'm a law student also, which citadel do u rep?
I was a law student now a lawyer.... unilorin beta by far
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Thylord(m): 7:28am On Apr 08, 2016
Babangida70:

I heard that OBC was involved iin a car Accident which led to the amputation of one of hishands cry cry cry kiss.......jaja even dey for one university in Niger state
lord have mercy,i wasnt aware that he had an accident,thank God his life was spared.i learnt that jaja was expelled from the school because of those his petty atrocities.
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by omonla555: 7:48am On Apr 08, 2016
[b]THE LECTURER GOOFED

THE LAST QUESTION IS IT MARSHAL SONG OR MARTIAL SONG[/b]
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by omonla555: 7:49am On Apr 08, 2016
THE LECTURER GOOFED

THE LAST QUESTION IS IT MARSHAL SONG OR MARTIAL SONG
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by omonla555: 7:49am On Apr 08, 2016
THE LECTURER GOOFED

THE LAST QUESTION IS IT MARSHAL SONG OR MARTIAL SONG?
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by ayzTIGER: 8:33am On Apr 08, 2016
Babangida70:

Yeah.........
Same lodge. Arizona lodge. We were like 4 den
e clear, i know you baba.. You go know hausa, coco, igwe , od, embo
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by ayzTIGER: 8:34am On Apr 08, 2016
Thylord:
lord have mercy,i wasnt aware that he had an accident,thank God his life was spared.i learnt that jaja was expelled from the school because of those his petty atrocities.
jaja wasnt expelled he left on his own
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by ayzTIGER: 8:39am On Apr 08, 2016
Edubrazilnwa:
Agu kee way
udo di
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2016
Aleora:
as if your school is better##oversabi I too know

Sshhhhhssss......You don't talk when I talk
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2016
emmalexabl:

Have they (zombies) eaten your tiny brain..??

Nope.....they just finished eating ya elder sis own
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by peleson: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2016
Good question
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by jojothaiv(m): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2016
VickyRotex:

Hope sey na 1 leg break cry
Lolz.... No leg broken, I go just dust myself and walk away...
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by jojothaiv(m): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2016
VickyRotex:

Hope sey na 1 leg break cry
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Melinde: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2016
See kettle calling pot black
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by bayocanny: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2016
grin
VickyRotex:

Haaaa. I understand. cry cry
grin
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by VickyRotex(f): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2016
jojothaiv:

lol. If I hear.
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by jojothaiv(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. If I hear.
Na him u dey hear...
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Babangida70(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
ayzTIGER:
e clear, i know you baba.. You go know hausa, coco, igwe , od, embo

Yeah...... my guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNN Lecturer, Professor Mfonobong David Udoudom Caught Pants Down In GS Building / 100 Possible Questions From Jamb Sweet Sixteen / Teacher From Sokoto State And His English On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.