Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? (1910 Views)

Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by curious121(m): 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2009
Hey guys,

I have this friend, she is 19 years old and was dating a guy of 25 years. They had dated for at least 3 years I should say and during this time she had refused to sleep with him due to her beliefs about pre marital sex, this is not even necessarily about religion but just her general beliefs, anywho, as much as the guy was not too happy with this, he was patient with her and considering that he had been very sexually active with past girlfriends, he obviously loved her to enough to be so patient with her. During the time of their relationship, they had always seemed as a couple truly in love, had even discussed plans of marriage in the future.

I don’t know what exactly had happened, but one day, my friend just decided to split up with him based on the reason that she apparently just did not feel like being in any relationship anymore, just like that? I was really shocked, when she told me anyway. To cut a long story short when she told him that she would be breaking up with him, he raped her, apparently because he had loved her and waited for her for so long (considering her beliefs on pre marital sex) and believed she had no right to just cut off the relationship like that and especially for a reason he had termed pathetic and silly, after all they had been through, he believed it was his right to sleep with her after everything they’d been through, this guy is not a bad guy I would say, but he just let his anger get the best of him.

Nlanders please do you think the guy should be excused for what he did?
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2009
[size=15pt]To jail!!!!!![/size]
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by Akinagirl(f): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2009
Thats no excuse. He violated someones human right. You don't do that to anyone. He is completely wrong and she should press charges.
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2009
Akinagirl:

Thats no excuse. He violated someones human right. You don't do that to anyone. He is completely wrong and she should press charges.

in Lagos? She's better off ironing clothes.
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by Akinagirl(f): 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2009
I don't know about lagos, or anywhere. But if she's in America, he wouldn't have gotten away with that. Thats bullshit.
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2009
Akinagirl:

I don't know about lagos, or anywhere. But if she's in America, he wouldn't have gotten away with that. Thats bullshit.

Ok them nor dey America. Na Naija and most guys go agree with the girl. I hope say she nor demand allowance if not na customer service the guy just recieve. undecided
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2009
Akinagirl:

human what?! did you say human right?! i am not sure if anyone in the land understand and comprehend that word. i would rather say the "money right". . . . if someone has the bribe money then they can do what the fukc they want. from top official to low life morons like that rapist.
the funny part is that , if his family is" connected" he might not even do any jail time. let alone get arrested.

thats what happens when women date psychopath and promise them the world. obviously this relationship was based on that virginity and it was viewed as the "main prize" to the rapist.
am i even surprised that it happened in 9ja? not a bit.
i can already hear that idiot give his reason: "i waited three yrs without sex for that virginity and when she decided that she didnt want to reward it to me any longer, i felt i had the right over it and that it was mine so i took it anyway."
9ja, na wa oh!!!!!
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by TheSeeker(m): 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2009
The guy is on a cheap ass crack. He's disillusioned and twistingly confused. And you said he's not a bad guy? Then what is he? What did he exhibit? He was in the relationship just for sex and nothing else, he got upset he didn't get and settled for rape. 25 years and he's still a fool taking advantage of a teenager speaks volumes of how increasingly his stupid has overflown its annoying cup.

The girl, I hope like someone said, didn't ask for allowance from the guy.
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2009
women shld be cautious who they date . . . how much did she collect from him? Nothing is free these days.
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by RichyBlacK(m): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2009
davidylan:

in Lagos? She's better off ironing clothes.

This made me laugh!
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by RichyBlacK(m): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2009
That guy must be the luckiest bitch in this world. angry

If that girl had big brothers, the ones way dey craze well well, that boy will be chilling on his "72 inches" very nicely.

She should go hire boyz to maim that guy and destroy his property! He either pays N 1 million or he looses a leg and an ear!

Guys that know that boy must and should deal with him ruthlessly!
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by Kunbee: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2009
The guy is just an idiot that deserves to be burnt alive with tyre and petrol but there is 2 sides 2 a story
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by TheSeeker(m): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2009
Kunbee:

The guy is just an idiot that deserves to be burnt alive with tyre and petrol but there is 2 sides 2 a story
LMAO grin grin. Even if there are 5 sides to the story, I don't think any guy in their right senses should go out of their foolish way to rape a girl. Such guys should be subject to torture and eventual death.
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by TheSeeker(m): 12:11am On Jul 31, 2009
RichyBlacK:

If that girl had big brothers, the ones way dey craze well well, that boy will be chilling on his "72 inches" very nicely.

She should go hire boyz to maim that guy and destroy his property! He either pays N 1 million or he looses a leg and an ear!

Wish he had tried it on my sister; if he ever lives to tell the story, he can only nod with his head and describe with his hands. Because I will devote myself to the Devil for seven days and ask him for guidance to make him lose his life - or at the least - regret to have ever woken up that morning grin
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by moji8888: 12:33am On Jul 31, 2009
the guy just showed his true self he showed how immature he is. however the girl should have known the temperament of the guy, in such she should have broken up with him in the presence of other highly respected people like friends, elder cousins who are close to them. she shouldnt have allowed any private talk between them let alone go to his house.
to the girl, she should please forget about it and move on. dont forget to forgive him though. as for the guy he is not worthy to be called a man.
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 31, 2009
RichyBlacK:

i think, no amount of money is enough to cover the emotional and probably physical damage that this guy has put upon that girl.
the virginity should be for hers to choose who to give it to and no one else. financial compensation is in no way going to solve any problem.
only an idiot would even think of putting a price on virginity (or a slut that was looking to give her virginity away to the highest bidder)
should rich men be allowed to rape whatever virgin to encounter then, and pay to "compensate the girls" for that horrible act?
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 31, 2009
moji8888:

the guy just showed his true self he showed how immature he is. however the girl should have known the temperament of the guy, in such she should have broken up with him in the presence of other highly respected people like friends, elder cousins who are close to them. she shouldnt have allowed any private talk between them let alone go to his house.
to the girl, she should please forget about it and move on. dont forget to forgive him though. as for the guy he is not worthy to be called a man.

You are highly stupid for this comment you made. Do you think rape is like touching one's breast or giving a slap? The girl was a virgin too. Her values have been broken and you are here saying shit about how she should forgive, forget and move on?

Do you have a brain? If it was your sister would you be telling her the same thing? Foolish idiot.
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by oreoluwa(f): 12:46am On Jul 31, 2009
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddd :-x embarassed
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by luvbooks(f): 12:50am On Jul 31, 2009
God must punish that man in a way He has never punished anyone before. I swear.  cry cry cry

@Poster; I cant believe u're asking that question. It 's DEFINITELY wrong,  and the guy must be a sex- crazed psychopath. Is she his wife Even if she is , it should'nt be excused. And u sit there saying he's not a bad guy. Because no one in his right mind would believe for a nano second that he should be excused.
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by TheSeeker(m): 1:02am On Jul 31, 2009
michelin89:

You are highly stupid for this comment you made. Do you think rape is like touching one's breast or giving a slap? The girl was a virgin too. Her values have been broken and you are here saying shit about how she should forgive, forget and move on?

Do you have a brain? If it was your sister would you be telling her the same thing? Foolish idiot.
Given that the situation was a bad one, I don't think he ever condoned the guy. Please take it easy on him, ok? Thank you. wink Did I say you're one of the best? grin
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 31, 2009
TheSeeker:

Given that the situation was a bad one, I don't think he ever condoned the guy. Please take it easy on him, ok? Thank you. wink Did I say you're one of the best? grin

Yeah I know I know I am one of the best burpers and farters around. *burp* grin
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by daduke2k(m): 1:22am On Jul 31, 2009
Ow, dats nasty.
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by noetic2: 1:34am On Jul 31, 2009
michelin89:

why is he stupid for his stating his opinion?

how about the emotions, time and money the guy has also invested in the relationship? what makes u think she was not dumping him for a richer guy and was willing to spread her legs just like that. . .for all I care she own her arse. . .but she also deserved what she got. . . . though I dont condone rape.
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by MrWaters: 1:38am On Jul 31, 2009
angry Prosecution!!!!!she needs a lawyer undecided
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by noetic2: 1:40am On Jul 31, 2009
no she doesnt. . . she needs a sober reflection.

dont play with the food u aint gonna eat. . .
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 31, 2009
noetic2:

why is he stupid for his stating his opinion?

how about the emotions, time and money the guy has also invested in the relationship? what makes u think she was not dumping him for a richer guy and was willing to spread her legs just like that. .  .for all I care she own her arse. . .but she also deserved what she got. . . . though I dont condone rape.

Ok, that is your own, Mr Man.
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by daduke2k(m): 1:53am On Jul 31, 2009
@noetic, dude u need 2 get ur reading glasses and read d post again, maybe u can post a beta reply
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by noetic2: 1:56am On Jul 31, 2009
daduke2k:

@noetic, dude u need 2 get ur reading glasses and read d post again, maybe u can post a beta reply

dude, I just read the post again and my opinion has not changed. . . how about u state why u disagree with my opinion?

and also think from the guys view. . .if u can think.
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by Kunbee: 3:15am On Jul 31, 2009
@michelin babes dat was harsh [size=5pt]but funny[/size] and besides its a she

TheSeeker:

LMAO grin grin. Even if there are 5 sides to the story, I don't think any guy in their right senses should go out of their foolish way to rape a girl. Such guys should be subject to torture and eventual death.

U r correct sha but 2 the guy it may be anoda story for im mouth
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by roblance: 3:31am On Jul 31, 2009
no comment @poster
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by roblance: 3:33am On Jul 31, 2009
Kunbee:

@michelin babes dat was harsh [size=5pt]but funny[/size] and besides its a she

U r correct sha but 2 the guy it may be anoda story for im mouth

hello damsel do check yur hotmail email, someting waiting for u in there,
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by MoneyRule(m): 5:19am On Jul 31, 2009
Actually, no one is right for raping anyone but, what was the girl thinkin? Goin' to the house of a three year old boyfriend who she's deprived sex to break up with him?
She shuld've thought better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Love All About / Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? / I Need Your Urgent Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.