Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,866 members, 7,841,251 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? (1922 Views)

Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by roblance: 5:55am On Jul 31, 2009
pondering
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by biola44: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2009
d virginity was d only thing on his mind! angry
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by stiyke(m): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2009
davidylan:

in Lagos? She's better off ironing clothes.

LMAO
RichyBlacK:

That guy must be the luckiest bitch in this world. angry

If that girl had big brothers, the ones way dey craze well well, that boy will be chilling on his "72 inches" very nicely.

She should go hire boyz to maim that guy and destroy his property! He either pays N 1 million or he looses a leg and an ear!

Guys that know that boy must and should deal with him ruthlessly!

TheSeeker:

Wish he had tried it on my sister; if he ever lives to tell the story, he can only nod with his head and describe with his hands. Because I will devote myself to the Devil for seven days and ask him for guidance to make him lose his life - or at the least - regret to have ever woken up that morning grin
Are you better than the rapist?? your words shows u will do the same if u were in the rapist's situation, your comments show u can let your emotions run you just like the rapist did.
noetic2:

no she doesnt. . . she needs a sober reflection.

dont play with the food u aint gonna eat. . .
You are definitely right. People in this case women shouldnt make promises they dont intend to keep. Who knows if the poor guy was hoping to marry her?? He also has emotions and i bet his heart was broken, cause he must have given her undiluted love to have stayed away from sex with her for 3yrs. His emotions drove him to the crime.
But that doesnt excuse the rapist's action.
Its a lesson for both sides. The guy should be prosecuted if the girl can prove her case shaa.
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by olanajim(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2009
Hilarious, yet parthetic!

I am refusing to accept that he rape her though. He might have invoked his power to neutralize her resistance which obviously took her by surprise while she lost control.

People should look deeper before accepting false accusation. In a court of law, the girl may lose the case anyway.
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by biola44: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2009
though u av a point, but d guy was wrong! angry
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by toemot2006: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2009
dats extremly bad, such a guy shuld e jailed. embarassed
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by youngzeal1: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2009
no no no. d guy waz wrong. but d girl should hv been smart enof not to go 2 his house say shit like dat.
i petty d girl.
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by GEW: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2009
noetic2:

dude, I just read the post again and my opinion has not changed. . . how about u state why u disagree with my opinion?

and also think from the guys view. . .if u can think.
noetic2:

no she doesnt. . . she needs a sober reflection.

dont play with the food u aint gonna eat. . .
noetic2:

why is he stupid for his stating his opinion?

how about the emotions, time and money the guy has also invested in the relationship? what makes u think she was not dumping him for a richer guy and was willing to spread her legs just like that. . .for all I care she own her arse. . .but she also deserved what she got. . . . though I dont condone rape.

noetic, this is absolutely out of order ny bros/ there is never an excuse for rape.

how can an idiot violate and rape a 19yrs old and you sit behind a computer and say she deserve what she got?.

what amount of money do you think the guy at twenty something have to warrant rapping someone daughter?

i expected something better from you.

a rappist is vile i hope the girl has someone in her family who can lock up this fool for a long time
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by olanajim(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2009
Teomot,
I was not saying the guy was right or wrong. My experience in this life has taught me to look at both sides of the road before crossing.

If indeed she called off the affair without any reason after the guy have made personal sacrifice and commitment, then she must not be seen as someone incapable of hurting the guy.

Maybe you should ask what took her to the guy house when she had hurt him. Or the guy raped her on the street or in her own house? The answer to this question will reveal sth about what happened. You cant stab a man and still go to his house to dine. He does not know why you stab him and you wont apologize either. Do you sincerely expect that man to be dine with her?

If the act is committed in the guy room, then something must have happened that led to sex NOT rape.

Maybe the guy later boasted of conquering her and she felt used. I am sure the guy will have his own bitter naration that will make the girl guilty.
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2009
olanajim:

Teomot,
I was not saying the guy was right or wrong. My experience in this life has taught me to look at both sides of the road before crossing.

If indeed she called off the affair without any reason after the guy have made personal sacrifice and commitment, then she must not be seen as someone incapable of hurting the guy.

[b]Maybe you should ask what took her to the guy house [/b]when she had hurt him. Or the guy raped her on the street or in her own house? The answer to this question will reveal sth about what happened. You cant stab a man and still go to his house to dine. He does not know why you stab him and you wont apologize either. Do you sincerely expect that man to be dine with her?

If the act is committed in the guy room, then something must have happened that led to sex NOT rape.

Maybe the guy later boasted of conquering her and she felt used. I am sure the guy will have his own bitter naration that will make the girl guilty.

There's a strong chance that she saw want she wanted to see, and the monster lurking around for her prized Virginity leaped when it was slipping from his grasp.
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by stiyke(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2009
olanajim:

Teomot,

Maybe you should ask what took her to the guy house when she had hurt him. Or the guy raped her on the street or in her own house? The answer to this question will reveal sth about what happened. You cant stab a man and still go to his house to dine. He does not know why you stab him and you wont apologize either. Do you sincerely expect that man to be dine with her?

You said it all. There is no better explanation.
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by GEW: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2009
olanajim:

Teomot,

you are trying to justify the inexcusable. help him with a ticket to go try it somewhere else. looks like you have done your fair share of raping in the name of sex not rape.

sometimes i wonder how u guys werre brought up. you guys are calously raping today what next robbery and murder tomorrow?

funny thing is you people are quick to blame others for your predicament when you start paying heavily for this wickedness. if the idiot rapes his girl friend you wonder what he does to enemies
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by DaudaAbu(m): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2009
E tire me ohhh but i read and reread the thread and i did not c were e say the babe is a virgin.
u'll be surprised what some 16yr old? ( 19yr when they started or when they ended? ) hav done in this life. mayb she's done it b4 and didnt like it so decided to wait till after marriage to try it again.

AM I NO WAY XCUSING THE GUYS ACT.
but since they are konwn 2geda it'll b difficult 4 many pple that know them to know the level of intimacy btw them. hw often do she go to his crib, hw long do she stay there. we fail to accept simply dat once pple are dating it doesnt necessarily mean they are sleepin 2geda but thats jst what most pple bilv. once a gal is spending time with a guy in his room they assume they must b doing things.

Guyz that rape are the shit to me
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by noetic2: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2009
GEW:

noetic, this is absolutely out of order ny bros/ there is never an excuse for rape.

how can an idiot violate and rape a 19yrs old and you sit behind a computer and say she deserve what she got?.

what amount of money do you think the guy at twenty something have to warrant rapping someone daughter?

i expected something better from you.

a rappist is vile i hope the girl has someone in her family who can lock up this fool for a long time

on the contrary . . .I am not in any way justifying or excusing the guy's inaction of raping her. . . . but I believe that there is more to the story than we are being told.

indeed there is no excuse for rape. . . but she should not play the victim card.
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2009
Kunbee:

@michelin babes dat was harsh [size=5pt]but funny[/size] and besides its a she

Then let her come back after she has been raped. Stupid girl!
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by olanajim(m): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2009
@GEW,
I really don't know whether to reply you or ignore you. You are certainly reading my post for the first time. I am therefore willing to excuse your misjudgement.

Let me re-direct you to my post again. Go digest it and try to understand me. If you still didn't get it, then it in no wonder why you are attacking everyone that doesn't agree with you.

It is pathetic!

That said, did the poster narrated what actually happened between the two when they are alone? Was she a witness to the crime? Did she answer the big question my parable outlined?

Instead of dissipating your energy fighting a lost cause, try and understand that Law are guided by certain principles. You don't judge someone without hearing the other side.

If you have used the head GOD gave you, you will be asking questions instead of being the judge and prececutor.

Take note that she must have willingly entered his house, A lot of holes abound in the story and I hate to say it is unworthy of being pushed to and fro.

The only way you can know the truth is to listen to the guy side of the story. It is easy to judge that way.

Even the poster didn't witness the crime. She was narrating what she was told.

Dont be hasty in condeming people you don't know and abusing them just because they refused to act like todler who has mastered the art of talking early in life and therefore presume that everyone else is insane just because they discover that the tone of their voices is not as deep as the tones of elders.
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by noblegas2(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2009
noetic2:

on the contrary . . .I am not in any way justifying or excusing the guy's inaction of raping her. . . . but I believe that there is more to the story than we are being told.

indeed there is no excuse for rape. . . but she should not play the victim card.

Tanks so much 4 dat statement, plus i think d guy jut checked mate her, lol, afta all d time,Money & Commitments evn if she`s ma sista i wuld tell her wat she did isnt gud although[b] i am not in support of d rape [/b] sha!!!
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by laudate: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2009
@Olanajim,

Even if she willingly entered his house, nothing on the surface of this earth gives the guy the right to rape her! Jeez, what if it had been your own sister that this happened to? Would you have said the same thing? If she had known that the guy was capable of doing such a thing, or that rape was on his mind, do you think she would have gone there?

I truly sympathise with the girl. Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The guy should just be castrated in my opinion, period. undecided
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by Kunbee: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2009
roblance:

hello damsel do check yur hotmail email, someting waiting for u in there,

Like wat
Re: Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? by SteLette(f): 1:51am On Aug 01, 2009
Nah, dont think that is excusable AT ALL, really, he should have just left it at that, thats just horribly sad cry,

(1) (2) (Reply)

9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee / Edon Happen Oo! / Why Do Married Women Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.