Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Why Do Married Women Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Women Cheat (1919 Views)

Poll: is it now a trend in our society

what are their reasons: 50% (1 vote)
is it that they don't have respect for their husband or family: 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Why Do Married Men Masturbate? / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Women Cheat by brainky(f): 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2012
It so suprising how a woman with grown up children still cheat on her husband
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat by luckgames(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2012
Ask a lady with 7 grow Children’s why she cheat on her man, Guess what? Her daughter will grow up and cheat on their husband  too
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat by londonboyyyy: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2012
because they married a man they don't love and the man they are married to carry small d ick.

orrrrrr she is tired of her in-laws and looking for a way out
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat by MrsChima1(f): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2012
It is surprising to see husbands with grown up children cheat on their wives.  A woman is more likely to get back with her cheating husband than a man would with his cheating wife.

Double standards, I tell you.
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat by brainky(f): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2012
It is true that men cheat too and it is also true that it the men that push their wife outside to cheat too,but what example is the woman teaching her daughters to be,marriage is about endurance and prayer.a woman should be able to endure and pray not cheating
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat by 195(f): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2012
OP

Why wont they cheat, arent they NIGERIAN
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat by londonboyyyy: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2012
Not only Nigerian women cheat. same all over the world
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat by modavi: 1:45am On Feb 29, 2012
same reason as why men cheat!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help / close this acct seun / What Race Are You Attracted To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.