Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

President Buhari Receives Details Of 2016 Budget - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Details Of 2016 Budget (22532 Views)

President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / Jubilation In Aso Rock As Buhari Receives Details Of His Padded 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Details Of 2016 Budget by kporostic(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
nonsense
Re: President Buhari Receives Details Of 2016 Budget by hubreality(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
benedictnsi:
[size=18pt] I NO EVEN TRUST THE FACES OF THOSE MEN WEH D RECIEVE THE TIN SEF....... undecided [/size]
grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Details Of 2016 Budget by omenka(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Keneking:
Great...Nigeria is now back on track..

2016 Budget : N6trn
TSA : N3trn
USA investment : $300mil
China loan : $100mil (coming soon)
Indian loan : $Unknown (coming soon)

Even the rats and cockroaches would feel the impact of the budget shocked

***I am checking the details now, it appears some budget office staffers would be redeployed from what i am reading here shocked
Sometimes, when I'm feeling under the weather, all I need to do is read your comments.

You and that Smellymouth dude are just two of a kind. cheesycheesy

Rotflmao!! cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Details Of 2016 Budget by Smellymouth: 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
omenka:
Sometimes, when I'm feeling under the weather, all I need to do is read your comments.

You and that Smellym.outh dude are just two of a kind. cheesycheesy

Rotflmao!! cheesycheesy

Present SIR!! grin cheesy
Permission to be at ease? grin

Re: President Buhari Receives Details Of 2016 Budget by PastorFire: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
harmbhrosz:
u dry jaws

Gerrara here!!! grin
Government beggers.. Economically useless people.. Second hand graduate
Re: President Buhari Receives Details Of 2016 Budget by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
CACAWA:

Don't confuse NEC of political parties with govt. In govt, there is nothing like National Executive Council.

The NEC for govt is National Economic Council, headed by the Vice President.

Wrong again...which meeting does the governors attend with the president that also involves ministers
Re: President Buhari Receives Details Of 2016 Budget by harmbhrosz(m): 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
PastorFire:
Government beggers.. Economically useless people.. Second hand graduate
wait ooo...
Does ur brain uses fuel?? Coz it seems its inabilities to right-function has something to do with the fuel scarcity... Lmao cheesy grin

so pls get occupied even if ur joblessness has derailed u, don't quote me again, I av better meaningful tinz to do than replying a slowpoke like ur shameful self
Re: President Buhari Receives Details Of 2016 Budget by CACAWA(m): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Bishopmayowa:

Wrong again...which meeting does the governors attend with the president that also involves ministers
none. There is no such govt. meeting where the ministers and governors meet...never.

I dare you to show me a link to a govt. meeting where all ministers and all governors are members. Even the council of state that has all the governors does not include all ministers.

Like I said before, stop confusing it with political party meetings. What we had two weeks ago was a national economic retreat organised by Osinbajo where they invited the federal executive council to brief the National Economic Council on the FG's economic policy
Re: President Buhari Receives Details Of 2016 Budget by NewGombawa: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
[size=58pt] 419-Reloaded[/size]
Re: President Buhari Receives Details Of 2016 Budget by TechWalker007: 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
Keneking:

I shall address your queries as follow:

First: TSA holds FG account...currently N3trn plus
Second: The budget is to be funded from income received from January 2016
Third: He paid subsidy to oil marketers with the supplementary budget National Assembly passed last year.

Does this response satisfy your queries?

Seriously, you should join a drama group.
3trn is half the budget. If TSA has 3trn, it means FG already has 50% of the projected.
That would mean there's no need to borrow as budget funds come in monthly as revenues from oil sale.
Supplementary budget was 500+bn, subsidy paid was less than 50% of the amount.
Lastly, the 2015 budget was inherited. The figure was 4.4trn, can you point out to one thing he did with the budget?
Re: President Buhari Receives Details Of 2016 Budget by PastorFire: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
harmbhrosz:
wait ooo...
Does ur brain uses fuel?? Coz it seems its inabilities to right-function has something to do with the fuel scarcity... Lmao cheesy grin

so pls get occupied even if ur joblessness has derailed u, don't quote me again, I av better meaningful tinz to do than replying a slowpoke like ur shameful self
See who is calling me jobless?? A bloody Corper.. NYSC na work?? Mumu
Re: President Buhari Receives Details Of 2016 Budget by TechWalker007: 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
ashjay001:

Since u're not ignorant, how come u didn't see d youngman was catching fun? Why so serious?

What exactly is d tsa self?

Maybe it was sarcasm, didn't see that.

TSA is Treasury Single Account. A unified account fo0r all Federal Government institutions.
Re: President Buhari Receives Details Of 2016 Budget by ashjay001(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
TechWalker007:

Maybe it was sarcasm, didn't see that.

TSA is Treasury Single Account. A unified account fo0r all Federal Government institutions.

It was sarcasm, and my asking was to see if u can actually break it down, cos u didn't seem to understand it.

All FG institutions with a common purse. Nobody gets to spend from it without federal approval unlike what was obtainable, whereby they all spend as they wish and remit d scraps to d govt.
Re: President Buhari Receives Details Of 2016 Budget by TechWalker007: 8:20am On Apr 15, 2016
ashjay001:

It was sarcasm, and my asking was to see if u can actually break it down, cos u didn't seem to understand it.

All FG institutions with a common purse. Nobody gets to spend from it without federal approval unlike what was obtainable, whereby they all spend as they wish and remit d scraps to d govt.

cheesy cheesy You are actually trying to explain TSA to me?

Anyway, this faceless forum makes some things happen. And lastly, TSA was not initiated by this government, it was in operation before this government. Some MDAs were already on it.
Re: President Buhari Receives Details Of 2016 Budget by ashjay001(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2016
TechWalker007:

cheesy cheesy You are actually trying to explain TSA to me?

Anyway, this faceless forum makes some things happen. And lastly, TSA was not initiated by this government, it was in operation before this government. Some MDAs were already on it.

Read thru past mentions, and if u're as smart as u think u are, u'll get why I was trying to explain d TSA to u again.

Who ever said it was initiated by this govt? I very well remember a feb deadline passing by and d past govt making empty threats, not until body language came around!

U can have initiated all d best ideas, but until u actually implement it, it is zero! So please spare me, I don't care about who got her pregnant, what interests me is who actually stood by her!
Re: President Buhari Receives Details Of 2016 Budget by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
CACAWA:
none. There is no such govt. meeting where the ministers and governors meet...never.

I dare you to show me a link to a govt. meeting where all ministers and all governors are members. Even the council of state that has all the governors does not include all ministers.

Like I said before, stop confusing it with political party meetings. What we had two weeks ago was a national economic retreat organised by Osinbajo where they invited the federal executive council to brief the National Economic Council on the FG's economic policy

Just again today there was a national executive council in Abuja. The story is on NL
Re: President Buhari Receives Details Of 2016 Budget by CACAWA(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Bishopmayowa:

Just again today there was a national executive council in Abuja. The story is on NL
no it was the. national economic council meeting, usually headed by the vp and includes all governors . You will never find the president there. Any minister there is only to make a presentation. E.g on solid minetals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) / Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai / Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.