Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k (12158 Views)

Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Tonydeeb(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Godsgal:
Elehi gidi gan! Shut my ears & storms out of thread.

Tell me you weren't expecting to see a pinshure of the D when clicking on the topic. smiley
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by joceey(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lmao konji na wa ooo na real ka ti kati grin grin people funny die she no even feel the dick, make we no blame the guy him no knw say na emirate stadium him enter abi the well too wide grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
It is EASIER to deceive LADIES than to CONVINCE them that they have been deceived.

...... one of the features of INVERTEBRATES.

1 Like

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by SparkleOghene(m): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
person buy ticket from U.k to Lagos cos of priii*k
point of correction: Because of Sweet banana and or sugarcane-na so our naija musicians call lam.......
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by SparkleOghene(m): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Emirate stadium no bi lie-some ladies just have of possess wide virginal/clitoris opening and dept wider than Stanford Bridge stadium and deeper than Kainji Dam because of constant masturbation and flirting. And you expect a man's normal dick to enter and not be swallowed? Na lie be dat.............
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by SparkleOghene(m): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
Emirate stadium no bi lie-some ladies just have or possess wide virginal/clitoris opening and dept that is wider than Stanford Bridge stadium and deeper than Kainji Dam because of constant masturbation and flirting. And you expect a man's normal dick to enter and not be swallowed? Na lie be dat.............
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Naija women and their desire for big d1ck.

Chai. Sometimes I see them on bikes ,on their way to collect d1cxks. They no dey even fear whether the bike man dey over speed.
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Tarzaa(m): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
So now, you gree say woman sense small na only im mouth big!
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
Kanyekels:

You forgot that the girl had to travel from UK to GIDI cos she taught that the dick is so massive. Do you think if he had shown her the real size should would ever think of coming to GIDI. The size really matters.
It does matter to some not all ladies
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Walexsammy(m): 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
DJBIGGY:
While looking forward to dating people they meet on social media, women should learn to be weary of the type of information guys tell them about themselves. So this lady narrated how she got attracted to a man because he claim he has the big stuff. The way she found out it was all fallacy can make her almost pour hot water on him.

Read below:

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/04/lol-lady-narrates-how-man-deceived-her.html

1 Like

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by gemale(m): 6:01am On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What!! angry Ain't there a law against this!! That's false advertisin'!!
d same way females don dey use fale hair, boobs,nyash,face etc 2 deceive us since. We complain?
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 08, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

For once we agree on a particular point, i have always wanted there to be a law against ;false advertisement, whatever kind, altho in this case grin grin grin grin the kind of advertisement done is hard to classify but seriously why do some guys do this things? i have heard this kinds of stories tons of times, guys lying about their sizes, bragging and posting fake divck pics all to get a girl and the day comes and she hates you afterwards.. cool cool man some guys need some serious confidence check up, i know a lot of kids here and inexperienced people will go about bashing the lady, it's allowed to like someone and go out of your way to meet them, what she did was alrite na the guy get crazy ulterior motive, wonder what he was hoping to gain from all these... undecided
Uhm,I was actually playin' grin
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Well, my name isn't all dudes, is it? grin
"ya'll" dudes not "all".
No,you've shown you think different.
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
"ya'll" dudes not "all".
No,you've shown you think different.
Alright pal. Catch you on another thread grin wink

1 Like

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Uhm,I was actually playin' grin

uhmm i was actually not referring to you but the topic. cool
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

uhmm i was actually not referring to you but the topic. cool
Oh! Then perhaps next time you should answer ta the thread .eh? wink bye
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:54am On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh! Then perhaps next time you should answer ta the thread .eh? wink bye

alrite
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by SmellingAnus(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2016
Angelberry:
Funny ladygrin she didn't feel his D in her...why boast of what u don't have guys be real, you can do wonders with your lil man no matter how tiny if you know how to use it.
hmmmm...
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hmmmm...
Hi smellingAnus!
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by SmellingAnus(m): 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
Angelberry:
Hi smellingAnus!
hi Angelberry... You haven't replied my Pm
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hi Angelberry... You haven't replied my Pm
I will swty,
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by SmellingAnus(m): 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Angelberry:
I will swty,
kiss
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
SmellingAnus:
kiss
I just did
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by SmellingAnus(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
Angelberry:
I just did
ok I will check it my sexxy Angel...
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
SmellingAnus:
ok I will check it my sexxy Angel...
No,no no angels ain't sexy..I don't like exchanging mails tho....
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by SmellingAnus(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
Angelberry:
No,no no angels ain't sexy..I don't like exchanging mails tho....
oh.. Ok... Noted... cool
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
SmellingAnus:
oh.. Ok... Noted... cool
Good! how was your day?
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by SmellingAnus(m): 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Angelberry:
Good! how was your day?
my day was fairly successful... Yours? By the way I have replied to your mail... Hopefully that will be the last message to your mail since you don't like chatting through that platform cool cool
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Miggs(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yes,but ya'll dudes usually put up some resistance ta this truth.

Isn't that right Mr. Miggs tongue
companies that want to sell their products have to "play on" buyers insecurities inorder to keep them as "customers-for-life" and from my studies and experiences,women are much more susceptible to these insecurities hence the billion(soon to be trillion)pounds/euros/dollars weave-on and make up industry
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Miggs:
companies that want to sell their products have to "play on" buyers insecurities inorder to keep them as "customers-for-life" and from my studies and experiences,women are much more susceptible to these insecurities hence the billion(soon to be trillion)pounds/euros/dollars weave-on and make up industry
°Done with this thread.You late tongue
.....Why'd you have me watch 'German juice '
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Miggs(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Done with this thread.You late tongue
.....Why'd you have me watch 'German juice '
you "mentioned" me.I,MIGGSY THE GREAT then responded with a fantastically constructed post and all you did was wave it away.just like that?you then went ahead to ask me a nonsensical question after insulting me?this transgression will not go unpunished.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yes! She Asked Me Out (photos) / Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? / Happy New Month Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.