Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k (12086 Views)

Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Miggs:
you "mentioned" me.I,MIGGSY THE GREAT then responded with a fantastically constructed post and all you did was wave it away.just like that?you then went ahead to ask me a nonsensical question after insulting me?this transgression will not go unpunished.
*°Hot air.

°Why'd you have me watch that video
....You said you'd tell me someday.
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by HARDDON: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Angelberry:
Funny ladygrin she didn't feel his D in her...why boast of what u don't have guys be real, you can do wonders with your lil man no matter how tiny if you know how to use it.

shocked shocked shocked

#purelie

They only get to hang unto d walls n scrub scraps cos broad is d way n deep is d well, if they dare launch straight, they might lose their d1cks n waist in d process! cheesy

Besides, they r limited to certain positions, cnt explore d kind blowing ones.
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by LePrezident(m): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
You mean after she bought an expensive British Airways flight ticket she was short-changed? I'm baffled on her behalf

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Miggs(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*°Hot air.

°Why'd you have me watch that video
....You said you'd tell me someday.
YOU ARE VERY SILLY!!!!!!!!!

DON'T EVER QUOTE ANY OF MY POSTS ON THIS FORUM AGAIN!!!!!

RUBBISH!!
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Miggs:
YOU ARE VERY SILLY!!!!!!!!!

DON'T EVER QUOTE ANY OF MY POSTS ON THIS FORUM AGAIN!!!!!

RUBBISH!!
°An you are very dramatic.
°I said there where men who could rivial a drama queen tongue
I didn't mean you where really a bag of hot wind grin
..I was only playin'

..° Now,I'm really curious,
I wana know why 'German juice'
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Miggs(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Men Useless / Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride / How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.