Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? (11801 Views)

'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady / Guys Can You Let A Girl Like This Suck Your Díck?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hi, everyone. Hope y'll had a wonderful day? Ok, so few months ago, I was reading an article online, one thing led to the other so i stumbled on a site where i discovered that majority of breast feeding mums secretly crave for their partners to suck their milk shocked. Some said that is the only way they get turned on as the urge for sex has reduced after childbirth, some said their partners always milk them dry as they enjoy doing it, while some were not been sucked by their spouse, a particular lady said her husband ran to the toilet to spit it when they tried it, another said she was planning to sue for divorce because she swallows his semen and see no reason he can't swallow her milk and many more i don't want to bore you with.
These opinions are all from our white folks. I don't think this is a common topic in this part of the world.
So, to my guys especially i want to know how you feel or what you think about sucking your partner's milk and to the ladies, what do you feel about it?
On my part, i hope to try it with my husband someday when i get married grin
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Elzends(m): 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
Buhari needs to create more jobsundecided

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Kseafresh: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
e be like say u get fuel @op

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
I CAN USE IT TO MAKE TEA AND DRINK IT, I CAN USE IT TO MAKE CUSTARD.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Kseafresh:
e be like say u get fuel @op
Lool, no fuel my brother
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by ehix89(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
That sh!t is tasteless, dnt know how I managed to enjoy it as a baby grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
I have seen videos of peeps drinking breast milk...and that shit_ is nasty...why would I want to drink something meant for a a baby... a grown man like me...

5 Likes

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Cholls(m): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Cholls(m): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
My brothers and sisters I'll have two of whatever this lady is smoking...

13 Likes

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Kseafresh: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=layla129 post=44433020]
Lool, no fuel my brother [/quote d fuel matter don tire me.to ur post..sucking ur partner breast has no health risk.it can be done during pre-intimacy and most ladies orgasm from it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
I CAN USE IT TO MAKE TEA AND DRINK IT, I CAN USE IT TO MAKE CUSTARD.

You will squeeze it inside bottle first abi?
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
layla129:

You will squeeze it inside bottle first abi?
yeah nd put it inside refridgerator.
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by HardMirror(m): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
Na animals full this nairaland. I swear. See question this one is asking.

No be only suck.
In fact I will bottle it and put in freezer, when very chilled I will use it to take cornflakes.
Rubbish

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by DonBobes(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
Elzends:
Buhari needs to create more jobsundecided

Lwkm
U think say na joblessness cause dis kin thin bah?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
yeah nd put it inside refridgerator.

Lool, see someone that said some people are not mentally stable grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
layla129:

Lool, see someone that said some people are not mentally stable grin
LOL but atleast im drinking natural milk na.
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by flekside(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
ARE U A CITIZEN OF MY COUNTRY? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by HardMirror(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters I'll have two of whatever this lady is smoking...
Hehehe
Na to open thread "Ladies can you suck semen from your guy" yoU go open after smoking the grounded pepper she is smoking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by calculator123(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
hell no.that thing aren't sweet at all.
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Elzends(m): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
DonBobes:

Lwkm
U think say na joblessness cause dis kin thin bah?
Ah no tok anything oh

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by vizkiz: 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Vanquay:
I have seen videos of peeps drinking breast milk...and that shit_ is nasty...why would I want to drink something meant for a a baby... a grown man like me...

what are you expecting whenever you suck a lady's boobs? Viju milk? undecided grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by HardMirror(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
LOL but atleast im drinking natural milk na.
So after barca's defeat you just waka like say nothing happen abi? Continu
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by HardMirror(m): 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
vizkiz:

what are you expecting whenever you suck a lady's boobs? Viju milk? undecided grin
Hehehehe
But wait o why is it that we can drink cow's milk but human milk irritates us?
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
HardMirror:

So after barca's defeat you just waka like say nothing happen abi? Continu
LOL watch wetin we go do athletico today.
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by HardMirror(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
DonBobes:

Lwkm U think say na joblessness cause dis kin thin bah?
Don corleone. Baba I hail o !!!
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by HardMirror(m): 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
LOL watch wetin we go do athletico today.
You are mouthed!
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
HardMirror:
You are mouthed!
LOL just watch and c
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by vizkiz: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehe
But wait o why is it that we can drink cow's milk but human milk irritates us?

that shiit is so irritating I don't think any man in his right senses can... These babes whey no dey chop better food sef (lol, my guess)
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by ojnnaco(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
I will answer when am out from this lengthy queue
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Cutehector(m): 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Just look at guys.. they complaining breast milk ain't sweet.. since wen did our sperrrms become chocolate dat d ladies like to gulp?

Phew. If u want a girl to suck ur prick, den gi her d same treat too..

What I have written, I have written

6 Likes

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by HardMirror(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
layla129:
Hi, everyone. Hope y'll had a wonderful day? Ok, so few months ago, I was reading an article online, one thing led to the other so i stumbled on a site where i discovered that majority of breast feeding mums secretly crave for their partners to suck their milk shocked. Some said that is the only way they get turned on as the urge for sex has reduced after childbirth, some said their partners always milk them dry as they enjoy doing it, while some were not been sucked by their spouse, a particular lady said her husband ran to the toilet to spit it when they tried it, another said she was planning to sue for divorce because she swallows his semen and see no reason he can't swallow her milk and many more i don't want to bore you with.
These opinions are all from our white folks. I don't think this is a common topic in this part of the world.
So, to my guys especially i want to know how you feel or what you think about sucking your partner's milk and to the ladies, what do you feel about it?
On my part, i hope to try it with my husband someday when i get married grin
Truth be told it is not sweet. Sucked that of my baby girl before angry na the sexual craze make me manage swallow am.
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Truth be told it is not sweet. Sucked that of my baby girl before angry na the sexual craze make me manage swallow am.
Lmaoo why didn't you add sugar?
Oh, just noticed you were the guy that called me an animal...how are you sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Queen Blasted After She Posted This On Facebook / Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl / (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.