Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns (52531 Views)

Wooden Bridge Collapses As School Children On It Falls And Drowns / Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by eyeview: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
Beremx:
nope! to vote out APC.
I dey vex seriously!

'Even you brutus?'
I hope you also want apc out of Imo state. Not sitting in your house in festac and giving fake update of non existent rochas achievements in imo state.

Don't worry,am expecting you to be very unprofessional and unladylike with your response

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by 9jatatafo(m): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
The voice he was hearing will be like
Jump, jump , jump.
Mumu you dey drive SUV that flexing nor do you abi?
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by Godsonkemz(m): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
He Should Have Committed Suicide, Inside Of Jumping Into The Canal

You're heartless. So he should have done it elsewhere is that what you meant
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by damocool(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
In PEJ voice, he should have killed himself instead of committing suicide... grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
I wonder what made him decide to take his life. You can never tell the sorrow people are going tru in life sha, its not about the money or wealth. Without inner peace, its all useless.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by ayindejimmy(m): 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
The police dnt av the equipment to recover the body?
What abt the fire service, they dnt too?
Hw can they rescue such a case in an emergency when they cant recover the body 3 days later?

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by Nebuchadnezar: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
modath:

Taya? Why e nor carry the SUV go owode onirin...Na people wey strong pass am "encourage" am.. grin

How ya dey? efrii efri nko? wink

grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by osec007(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
What I have to say is this,people with clean hands don't end like this...investigation will be done and will get to know a little about his past life...RIP tho
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by stubbornman(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
maybe him fuel don finish for car
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by EZENDDIGBO(m): 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
modath:

Taya? Why e nor carry the SUV go owode onirin...Na people wey strong pass am "encourage" am.. grin

How ya dey? efrii efri nko? wink

Owode onirin, the road to ikorudu abi?
Anyway I doubt if na life taya the man. Sth else is involve bro .
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by bayulll011(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
eyeview:

'Even you brutus?'
I hope you also want apc out of Imo state. Not sitting in your house in festac and giving fake update of non existent rochas achievements in imo state.

Don't worry,am expecting you to be very unprofessional and unladylike with your response
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by PassingShot(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Beremx:
nope! to vote out APC.
I dey vex seriously!
SMH for you. So, na so you dey hastily take decision?
I am certain you will swallow these words before 2019.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by princefaculty(m): 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
Eager to swim? I doubt.
Its only human to get worried over things that won't take God a thing to settle.
But committing suicide is the dumbest thing ever, there is no justification for it
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by EZENDDIGBO(m): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
Beremx:
the guy don tire for life.

smh
madam berem, I doubt if na life taya the guy o cos remember sey him get one powafu car called SUV. Pesin wey get such car,him life beta pass pesin wey dey sell gala for ojota road na.

Sth must be involves sha. cheesy
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by pulsa(m): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
Btruth:
Repercussions of yahoo thing that goes wrong. RIP to him.
only idiots do yahoo
and only bigger idiot's do yahoo plus.

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by adroitvezy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ooo.
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by juman(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
Destroyed country.
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by alaskido(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
The witch in his village has followed him to Lagos. Please blame it on Buhari and APC. Life is getting more difficult and complicated each day.
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by ceejay80s(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Beremx:

smh
Tire for life? Make he dash me his SUV, life never tire me

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by kobonaire(m): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
i like you troll sense of humour .... and fake DP grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by jimmyolasun: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
shocked ... Rotfl... So what did my man commit then?
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by shamecurls(m): 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Too bad

Benin people don ping the guy

R.I.P
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by mrkings84(m): 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Is it that same lagoon??
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
This same Oke Afa canal that chop plenty people that year, during the Ikeja Military Cantonment blast (2002). They said there is winchy-winchy in the canal... the winchy-winchy tells people "jump, this is dry land" undecided
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by mrkings84(m): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
Is it that same lagoon??

Ok oo... He that dig a pit for ipob shall fall into it.
Amen, Amen, Amen... Fire!!!
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by misscall247: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Xonology:
That's the result of yahoo+ .. If you wan do yahoo, do clean one. Don't do blood ritual and be deceiving yourself that you are doing yahoo. When the devil is tired of drinking goat and cow blood, one day he will demand human blood and if you are not able to provide it, he will drink your own blood by force. A word is enough for the wise!
Seriously,we sld b careful of our source!!!
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by Cata1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
9ja the tired some pple bcus of our economy
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by Etizz: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Beremx:

smh

Someone with SUV tired??

How much more will d homeless and poor be tired

He is just being unfair to the life given to him for free.....

God is angry with him now
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by Beremx(f): 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
PassingShot:
SMH for you. So, na so you dey hastily take decision? I am certain you will swallow these words before 2019.
I hear you!
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by wgDONALD: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
The gods are angry.
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by eljaybobo: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
well, it's just a way to die. because we have one thousand ways to die
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by Martinezbaba: 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef cry

gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor / Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno / Reno Omokri Reacts As Buhari Gives Aisha New Appointment In The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.