Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns (52526 Views)

Wooden Bridge Collapses As School Children On It Falls And Drowns / Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by Achorise: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Xonology:
That's the result of yahoo+ .. If you wan do yahoo, do clean one. Don't do blood ritual and be deceiving yourself that you are doing yahoo. When the devil is tired of drinking goat and cow blood, one day he will demand human blood and if you are not able to provide it, he will drink your own blood by force. A word is enough for the wise!
hGuy no deceive yourself, Yahoo na yahoo.
weather you use blood of goat or blood of animals, na person hard earned coins you defraud and you want just go unpunished? Nemesis dey wait you

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by oseiwe(m): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Make everything no for lost, Police shld trace his family and return d SUV, cos d guy address and oda details go dey dat car.
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by tomakint: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Polar3:

"TRUE CONFESSIONS"

some ppl eye don see wella com clear now..

Truckpusher
tomakint
bloodykiller
opiaoku
ikengawo
naijavenom
phockphockman.....
Yes I have noticed her lamentations on many threads but who cares undecided she was supposed to be reasonable when we were (team of wailers) showing them (janjaweedians and Janjaweedianesses) what we saw unfortunately they fell for APC's demonic propaganda....for instance if its not madness while would a government who proclaimed that Nigeria is broke under Jonathan will be championing a "payment of 5,000 naira" for Nigeria's unemployed youths and some so-called intellectuals fell for that bait ...mind you, this is just one out of many of their bogus promises.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by onunwa21(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
Change tongue
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by Btruth: 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
pulsa:

only idiots do yahoo
and only bigger idiot's do yahoo plus.
grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by PastorFire: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
Walahi, na fuel wahala cause dis tin.. The man jus tire 4 d country
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by Amenyin: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Xonology:
That's the result of yahoo+ .. If you wan do yahoo, do clean one. Don't do blood ritual and be deceiving yourself that you are doing yahoo. When the devil is tired of drinking goat and cow blood, one day he will demand which one be clean yahoo!human blood and if you are not able to provide it, he will drink your own blood by force. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by aleshmotors: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fake news,weere is d suv
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by donem: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
I swear down of I had voted change, I'll have done what this young man just did.
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by ikubch(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
sacora:
yea...he used himself as a means to an end instead of him being an end itself
Pele o! Philosopher. You are so brilliant in confusing yourself. Call a spade by its name.
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by TheSociopath(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
Occultism at play
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
He Should Have Committed Suicide, Instead Of Jumping Into The Canal

lol
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by IYANGBALI: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
See wetin fuel scarcity dey cause in Naija
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by Lieutgood(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I concur oooo...Suicide wuld been far beta than wat he did.
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by Ameena(f): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Eeroh95:
25yrs?

The idiot don go do blood money now the repercussion don come

GODS time is the best

But you work hard for it to manifest

Abeg stop with the hasty conclusion....it is totally unnecessary. Only God knows what actually went wrong... RIP young man.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by Ameena(f): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
donem:
I swear down of I had voted change, I'll have done what this young man just did.

It's not too late nau....u can still do wat he did.
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by okechukwu16: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chai! Buhari why?
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by mixedgene: 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
If you believe he did Yahoo + click like. If you believe he killed himself out of plane frustration click share
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by Chicagoesontop: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
I Only Have Two Things To Say About This ... First, The Guy Commited Suicide Because Juju Wey He Do To Get Riches Don Dey Worry Am, And He Deemed It Fit To Take His Life Because He Has Known That Money Which Ho Got By Diabolical Way Is Not Everything !!

Secondly, Which Policeman Wan Go Swim To Rescue The Body, This Makes Me Laugh, Imagine A Nigerian Black And Black Police Go Keep His Stick Not Even A Gun OOO, Enter Water Say He Wan Swim To Rescue A Dead Person. You Got To Be Kidding Me ! grin grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by banme1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
Apc supporter. Ajayi.
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
PassingShot:

SMH for you. So, na so you dey hastily take decision?
I am certain you will swallow these words before 2019.
Bro you can't blame her, seeing what people are suffering today breaks my heart. As much as we know things are not entirely his fault, the president has his blames too.
I will still give this government time to get its acts together but the signs are not encouraging.

Sis beremx how u dey, how is ur boy doing?
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by AceDomino(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
He was either into Yahoo+ or Yahoo++..... Or maybe na Google+ or Google++
All na the same

If you wanna be a scammer, use your brain.
Whatever the devil gives
He will surely collect it back in 100 folds

No free Launch
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by poiZon: 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

but he killed himself now, e better pass to commit suicide.
u know hw people dey stigmatise person wen u commit suicide.
it is well o.
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by donem: 12:08am On Apr 08, 2016
Ameena:

It's not too late nau....u can still do wat he did.
Ogar Abeg Park well, didn't u read "if I had voted change" ? Or u don't comprehend written English at night.?
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by jkross(m): 12:56am On Apr 08, 2016
lie....its was a lady and not a man....i was passing by when it happened....she had just bought something..and the woman that sold the stuff to her asked her to wait and take her change but she left..only for her to jump into the canal..by the way thats not the picture of the canal
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by saintandsinnerz: 1:19am On Apr 08, 2016
Fedayeen:
Who is giving[b] Ogbonna Ubani [/b]headache. This fuel wahala don cause too much kolomental
Is that his real name?
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by Virus777: 2:27am On Apr 08, 2016
SirJeffry:
Ehm ehm bia nne, I have personally acknowledged the receipt of selling y0u to the ofemmanus by virtue of m@rriage so, sorry you can't be 5% again. Enjoy y0ur chain sorry chanji with mayor of umuanumanu.angry

grin grin

Now this shitt is funny.
grin grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by PassingShot(m): 3:14am On Apr 08, 2016
Obiagelli:

Bro you can't blame her, seeing what people are suffering today breaks my heart. As much as we know things are not entirely his fault, the president has his blames too.
I will still give this government time to get its acts together but the signs are not encouraging.

Sis beremx how u dey, how is ur boy doing?
I've not made any excuse for the govt. Whatever is happening now, the president is responsible for it all.
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by decode55(m): 4:58am On Apr 08, 2016
Beremx:
nope! to vote out APC.
I dey vex seriously!

Sincerely speaking, you owe Nigerians an apology.
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by Eeroh95(m): 6:31am On Apr 08, 2016
Ameena:

Abeg stop with the hasty conclusion....it is totally unnecessary. Only God knows what actually went wrong... RIP young man.
me just said mine

Opinions are like assholes,everybody got one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) / Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai / Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.