Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? (14796 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / Please Advice Me : My 18+ Years Old House Girl Is Tempting Me – What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 08, 2016
Marlvin:

From a feminine point of view ! you all sounding as if this dude is mentally unstable. she needs to be safe n unharmed , wow ! he suddenly became a threat in his house ! you all barely have a clue of what this young man is going through !
If he continues to go unchecked, yes he is a potential threat.
He went in her room while she sleep an took pics of her naked body.
That's serious. I'm treating it as such.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by ayusco85(m): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2016
rescueteam:
I have a female cousin that we bear the same Surname. In fact my Dad was the one following her Dad ( Same Father same Mother).

Am married for over three years with 2 Wonderful Children but I and my Wife are not living together. She works in different State while I work in different State too.
I have a Sister which is a cousin to me. Since am the only one living in my flat and my wife is not living with me. She decided to come and join me while she's looking for a job.
Am facing this problem since she came. She always sleeps naked virtually everyday. I have called her several times and told her that she will not live with me forever and as such adjust her way of sleeping. That sleeping naked is dangerous to her health and welfare.

The last one she did yesterday was for her not to wear anything at all. Though that is what she does most at times and she will come to sitting room and open her legs for me to see.

She lives in a room while I live in the other room but share same sitting room and toilet. We don't close our room doors for once. We don't lock bathroom while bathing.

Yesterday was terrible to the extent that I woke her up in her state of unclothedness and sit her down that mid night. That her act and action is tempting and inviting. That she shouldn't because we are family and kill me inside with unclothedness. I really talked to her. This nigh she dress better but still put on only pant. She told she used to it from home and my wife is not staying with me. only two of us in the flat and I don't want to attempt evil act. What do I do

Bros whr the pics na

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by rescueteam: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2016
wristbangle:
The way people are attacking the OP as if they can't find themselves in such situation but what I condemn in him is his immaturity act to have snapped her pix and upload it online. Seems he is somehow enjoying the view because if he really detest it at the 1st place, shouldn't have done such a thing.

That aside, OP if u know what's best for you, since you can't resist the temptation, kindly tell her to leave your house. Incest is very dangerous, much worse than fornication or other form of pre martial or extra marital affairs.

Thanks jaree. Let them be attacking me as if they can't be in such situations.
Thanks for your prompt and candid advice. I will do the needful.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Lsofdk(m): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Send her away before he hurts her.
She needs ta be safe an unharmed,if that means she goes. GO!
Marlvin:

He ain't a nut case, just that the young man can't handle the pressure, coupled with the fact that he's unsure of himself.
yeah...i can relate with his problem but I'm yet to understand why he uploaded her nude photos. To me there's a lot in that

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 08, 2016
Lsofdk:

yeah...i can relate with his problem but I'm yet to understand why he uploaded her nude photos. To me there's a lot in that
A problem, yes.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 08, 2016
SirJeffry:
He may be a starved man but we are talking about his first cousin here.

He should get inside his room, lock that godamn door and sleep godamnit.angry
My guy make we talk true, it's not as easy as you make it look. The fact that you have a remarkable level of self discipline doesn't mean you should expect others to have same. Aren't you in this same country where we get daily news of brothers and sisters, dad and daughter, uncle and niece willingly becoming sex mates? Isn't it in this same country where we hear of Pre -teens being sexually assaulted by their uncles? My guy leave tory for ground. Let him send the girl packing, even if you use a long fork to dine with the devil, you would still get ur fingers burnt.

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Lsofdk(m): 9:12am On Apr 08, 2016
rescueteam:

Thanks jaree. Let them be attacking me as if they can't be in such situations.
Thanks for your prompt and candid advice. I will do the needful.
in such situations, like uploading her nudes right. we understand your problem but you made a dumb move, one you can't give a sensible reason for. how would your cousin feel about this?
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by freshkik(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2016
team "picture or idonbilivit" &
Team "picture or u no na"...that caused it
Anyway, i didnt come early enough so i didn't see the picture, but from the comments its like the op breached someone's privacy real bad
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by mekybabe1: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2016
The truth is you have already made love to her in ur spirit just remaining for u to do the physical. Discipline yourself and think of the consequences of ur action if you eventually sleep with her.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2016
konkonbilo:
Waris dis?you need help my guy.why would you post this kind of picture in the internet?
you for copy the pix and repost it for us to see na! Now we can't see, the munmun has remove the said pix b4 we arive!!!
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Lsofdk(m): 9:27am On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
A problem, yes.

knowing he uploaded her nude photos made me attack him and not the problem, so he deserves whatever insult he gets. i don't know how long those pics stayed up there but trust me he's not the only one who has that pics now, besides you never can tell who saw it *her friends, colleagues, probably enemies* one day she would likely come across it, recognize the background and hate the fucking mentally deranged douchebag

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by ofeshe(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2016
rescueteam:
I have a female cousin that we bear the same Surname. In fact my Dad was the one following her Dad ( Same Father same Mother).

Am married for over three years with 2 Wonderful Children but I and my Wife are not living together. She works in different State while I work in different State too.
I have a Sister which is a cousin to me. Since am the only one living in my flat and my wife is not living with me. She decided to come and join me while she's looking for a job.
Am facing this problem since she came. She always sleeps naked virtually everyday. I have called her several times and told her that she will not live with me forever and as such adjust her way of sleeping. That sleeping naked is dangerous to her health and welfare.

The last one she did yesterday was for her not to wear anything at all. Though that is what she does most at times and she will come to sitting room and open her legs for me to see.

She lives in a room while I live in the other room but share same sitting room and toilet. We don't close our room doors for once. We don't lock bathroom while bathing.

Yesterday was terrible to the extent that I woke her up in her state of unclothedness and sit her down that mid night. That her act and action is tempting and inviting. That she shouldn't because we are family and kill me inside with unclothedness. I really talked to her. This nigh she dress better but still put on only pant. She told she used to it from home and my wife is not staying with me. only two of us in the flat and I don't want to attempt evil act. What do I do
OP i understand what you are going thru because i have been there before but in my own case m unmarried. Don't mind all those frivolous comments without solution or advice. I will advise you rent another apartment for her if u can afford it or invite another of ur cousin to come stay with u guys or better still invite ur other siblings to be coming to spend holidays time to time.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by andreernest28(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2016
Young man you need help like you said,talk to your mom or dad to help you cure her crase
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 08, 2016
Lsofdk:

knowing he uploaded her nude photos made me attack him and not the problem, so he deserves whatever insult he gets. i don't know how long those pics stayed up there but trust me he's not the only one who has that pics now, besides you never can tell who saw it *her friends, colleagues, probably enemies* one day she would likely come across it, recognize the background and hate the fucking mentally deranged douchebag
I understand where yer comin' from Lso.But I just want the woman okay.
An the op needs help too.
I dont want his wife hurt either.
So let's focus on this.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Alkanoicacid(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2016
whirlwind7:
rescueteam...do you know what the definition of "a worthless piece of crap" is?

Well, go stand in front of a mirror and take a look. That's right. What you see while looking at your image is an apt definition.
I thought anyone who is married and has raised two kids would at least have a level of maturity, but thank you for making me have a rethink.

First all, she's related to you, and she sleeps alone in a separate room. You had to sneak in there and take pictures to post online, and ask for help. Yeah, you need help all right-a psychiatric evaluation.

There is nothing wrong in sleeping in the nude. Even much healthier for women to sleep without undies. I guess your phantom wife never realized or even shared this all too common knowledge with you.

Please, get a life, and stop being an asswipe. She isn't tempting you. Your horribly dirty mind is concocting it's own excuse for an 1ncest. What a pervert.
You make me sick.

***Modified.
After this pervert tried to justify his actions, he came back to this thread and removed the pictures he uploaded. They were pics of his cousin sleeping naked in bed.
tell me what matured, self respecting human specimen would sneak into a room occupied by his cousin while sleeping at night, and take pictures of her to post online, just to prove that he was being tempted! For goodness sake, you invaded her privacy. Asswipe!
Would you consider sex with your younger sister if you meet her sleeping naked in her room? Would you even consider taking pictures of her? If your answer is no, what makes that action justified with your uncle's daughter?

You better delete those pictures from your phone too. Nobody will accept your sorry explanation that it was evidence to prove you were being tempted by her.
You don't seems to understand how things work, it's going to be difficult for him, he was able to control himself to this extent because she's her cousin, what do you think would have happened if she is a non-family.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by joey150(m): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2016
Stop all this noise.

Where is the picture

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by bamirotola: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2016
rescueteam:

Please where is the picture or I dnt bliv it.... #endtimefamily
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Ekii(f): 10:54am On Apr 08, 2016
In fact my Dad was the one following her Dad ( Same Father same Mother)

So your dad is no longer following her dad again abi grin

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by rescueteam: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2016
Ekii:
In fact my Dad was the one following her Dad ( Same Father same Mother)

So your dad is no longer following her dad again abi grin

How is that affecting you ? If you can't offer help then paddle your own canoe...

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Tcheck(m): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2016
where is d pinture undecidedwhere is d pinture
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by AVECDEO: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2016
rescueteam:

. you don die today....dis bleepers Wey no get joy go shred you to pieces and then bleep your style up.....no make that kind mistake again ooo.....ODENLA.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by CaptPlanet(m): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
rescueteam:

For some reason, I find this very funny!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha![size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Spicylate(f): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
Oga please "kick her out" still exists.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Pumpkin34(f): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
From the comments have seen here, you posted her naked pictures and that is demeaning and wicked of you. It wasn't necessary to prove your point. Then kindly talk to her to always dress properly or you'll have no option than to ask her to leave before you commit an abomination. For those guys that are condemning him remember that *A man's dick doesn't have conscience *.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Ekii(f): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
rescueteam:

How is that affecting you ? If you can't offer help then paddle your own canoe...

Lol... E pain am Sha. You honestly need help but I'm not the one to help you. Which sane person evades someone else's privacy, takes their nude pics to Prove a point? You help is in the hands of the most high. Seek Him abeg.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by ceezarhh(m): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
End time cousin...
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by stancod(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
whirlwind7:

Well, go stand in front of a mirror and take a look. That's right. What you see while looking at your image is an apt definition.
I thought anyone who is married and has raised two kids would at least have a level of maturity, but thank you for making me have a rethink.

First all, she's related to you, and she sleeps alone in a separate room. You had to sneak in there and take pictures to post online, and ask for help. Yeah, you need help all right-a psychiatric evaluation.

There is nothing wrong in sleeping in the nude. Even much healthier for women to sleep without undies. I guess your phantom wife never realized or even shared this all too common knowledge with you.

Please, get a life, and stop being an asswipe. She isn't tempting you. Your horribly dirty mind is concocting it's own excuse for an 1ncest. What a pervert.
You make me sick.

***Modified.
After this pervert tried to justify his actions, he came back to this thread and removed the pictures he uploaded. They were pics of his cousin sleeping naked in bed.
tell me what matured, self respecting human specimen would sneak into a room occupied by his cousin while sleeping at night, and take pictures of her to post online, just to prove that he was being tempted! For goodness sake, you invaded her privacy. Asswipe!
Would you consider sex with your younger sister if you meet her sleeping naked in her room? Would you even consider taking pictures of her? If your answer is no, what makes that action justified with your uncle's daughter?

You better delete those pictures from your phone too. Nobody will accept your sorry explanation that it was evidence to prove you were being tempted by her.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ok .. Umm .. You guys are cousins right ?? .. To me all I think for you to do is fight that urge,learn how to control sexual urges ,its gonna help you ..you don't have to chase her out of your homie because its gonna seems like you running away from it which even you come across her somewhere else you'd still having those urges which isn't right for she's your cousin .. So I think you should use her to learn control of that urges ..its gon help you in the future
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by whirlwind7(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2017
what's with y'all nd bashing? Can't u advise someone without insulting them? Then get the fvck out of here dude!

No problem.
Go snap a picture of your nekkid cousin and upload it online, then I can give you a sound advice afterwards.
Until then, go suck ur own balls.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 11, 2017
whirlwind7:

There is nothing wrong with sleeping nude. Even much healthier for women to sleep without undies. I guess your phantom wife never realized or even shared this all too common knowledge with you.

You make me sick.

***Modified.

I never knew we still have people making sensible comments on Nairaland these days. A very good and matured advice from a matured mind to a confused sex starved man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal / What's Your Take On A Christian/Muslim Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.