Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? (14783 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / Please Advice Me : My 18+ Years Old House Girl Is Tempting Me – What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by luminouz(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2017
whirlwind7:
rescueteam...do you know what the definition of "a worthless piece of crap" is?

Well, go stand in front of a mirror and take a look. That's right. What you see while looking at your image is an apt definition.
I thought anyone who is married and has raised two kids would at least have a level of maturity, but thank you for making me have a rethink.

First all, she's related to you, and she sleeps alone in a separate room. You had to sneak in there and take pictures to post online, and ask for help. Yeah, you need help all right-a psychiatric evaluation.

There is nothing wrong with sleeping nude. Even much healthier for women to sleep without undies. I guess your phantom wife never realized or even shared this all too common knowledge with you.

Please, get a life, and stop being an asswipe. She isn't tempting you. Your horribly dirty mind is concocting it's own excuse for an 1ncest. What a pervert.
You make me sick.

***Modified.
After this pervert tried to justify his actions, he came back to this thread and removed the pictures he uploaded. They were pics of his cousin sleeping naked in bed.
tell me what matured, self respecting human specimen would sneak into a room occupied by his cousin while sleeping at night, and take pictures of her to post online, just to prove that he was being tempted! For goodness sake, you invaded her privacy. Asswipe!
Would you consider sex with your younger sister if you meet her sleeping naked in her room? Would you even consider taking pictures of her? If your answer is no, what makes that action justified with your uncle's daughter?

You better delete those pictures from your phone too. Nobody will accept your sorry explanation that it was evidence to prove you were being tempted by her.
Just tell me u Downloaded the pics.... Wanna see them
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Kobicove(m): 6:07am On May 12, 2017
You mean you're sexually attracted to your cousin? undecided
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 6:18am On May 12, 2017
Tempt her back
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by DAdmiral(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
No matter what happens, don't try it... Instead, SEND HER AWAY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be / Personal Space Makes A Relationship Last / Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.