Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? (14794 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / Please Advice Me : My 18+ Years Old House Girl Is Tempting Me – What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by rescueteam: 6:21am On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Rescueteam Take this down now now now!!! This is a breach of her privacy Not only did you take these pics without her consent but without her knowledge An now you've posted it on the web for all to see her n@kedness
We can advise you without these pics remove them.

ok. Thanks
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Cutehector(m): 6:23am On Apr 08, 2016
If u want to fvck her brains out, pls do, no one is stopping u.. if u dnt want to, speak to ur snake to behave...

Creating this thread was so uncalled for! U need to be banned for posting explicit pics..

Lalasticlala, rocktation, farano.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 08, 2016
rescueteam:

ok. Thanks
No wait you need more advice.
I think you should move out or ask the woman to go.
This is a serious issue,you need to remain away from her this way.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:25am On Apr 08, 2016
u don't nid to post those pix na

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 08, 2016
Cutehector:
If u want to fvck her brains out, pls do, no one is stopping u.. if u dnt want to, speak to ur snake to behave...

Creating this thread was so uncalled for! U need to be banned for posting explicit pics..

Lalasticl.ala, roc.ktation, fara.no.
No Hector! Don't call them he needs help.
He could hurt this woman.
Let's just have him take the pics down.
Rescueteam will you do that?
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by rescueteam: 6:26am On Apr 08, 2016
TheSociopath:
Original Poster

You're not serious with this. Pardon me if I'm being insultive. What are you doing in her room? Why can't you chase her away or discuss this arrant madness with your wife?

My wife will not take it easy with her. She doesn't want me to be going to my home town let alone allowing my family staying with me. She is staying just because my wife isn't always around.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by rescueteam: 6:28am On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

I have thanks.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 08, 2016
rescueteam:

I have thanks.
No,thank you for removing them smiley
I Think it's best you send the woman from your home before you do harm
To your cousin
your wife
yourself
An those pics you took,delete them. No temptation.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Marlvin(m): 6:32am On Apr 08, 2016
Where's the pix ...

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by TheSociopath(m): 6:33am On Apr 08, 2016
rescueteam:

My wife will not take it easy with her. She doesn't want me to be going to my home town let alone allowing my family staying with me. She is staying just because my wife isn't always around.

She has to leave otherwise she'll seduce you one day and you won't be able to withstand it. Since you're away from your wife, konji must have accumulated in your body and any form of sensual contact with her will lead to the unwanted. Either you leave or she does.

Imagine this: you mistakenly threw a maize grain on the ground and it started germinating without your knowledge. You later noticed it and instead of cutting it down, you started grooming it. Tell me, when it's ripe for harvest and you're famished, won't you devour it?

A word, they say, is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 08, 2016
Marlvin:
Where's the pix ...
[He took them down,thank goodness.

Again,Thank you rescueteam for that.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Cutehector(m): 6:36am On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What I have written, I have written
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Marlvin(m): 6:39am On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
[He took them down,thank goodness.

Again,Thank you rescueteam for that.

It's alrigh luv. you always get cold feet, uneasy n fidgety towards anything lewd
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 08, 2016
Cutehector:
What I have written, I have written
He took them down cheesy thank goodness!
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Route1(m): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2016
Like me, how many of you stopped reading after the first few sentences?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 08, 2016
Marlvin:

It's alrigh luv. you always get cold feet, uneasy n fidgety towards anything lewd
You really dont know what's goin' on or you wouldn't say all that.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Marlvin(m): 6:57am On Apr 08, 2016
From experience , direct approach is the best option as regards this situation and also self discipline.

Have a word with her, don't mince words nor sound unsure of yourself.

Remind her you're married,
Secondly you guys er of same bloodline.

that nothing is gonna happen between you two, incēst is abominable ! she should respect you and your home , your family by being modest n lady like or leave your house.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Marlvin(m): 7:01am On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You really dont know what's goin' on or you wouldn't say all that.

His situation is not as bad as it seems, he just have to Man up and put things in other like a Man .
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 08, 2016
I can relate with this Op frustration totally.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 08, 2016
Lsofdk:

what sane man does that, he walked into his cousins room, took out his phone and snapped her, he didn't stop at that, he came online to upload it… and you're all advising him to send her out, this man has some psychological issues. this dude isn't mature and won't be receiving advice pertaining the issue at hand from me....he should go see a counsellor to help sort out his mental illness first
Marlvin:

His situation is not as bad as it seems, he just have to Man up and put things in other like a Man .
Rescueteam,I think it best that you not keep women in your home while yer wife is away.
As of now,your not ready for it.
If You can't handle the temptation don't put it before your face.
It's better to turn her out than do her harm.
That's putting things in order.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 08, 2016
whirlwind7:
rescueteam...do you know what the definition of "a worthless piece of crap" is?

Well, go stand in front of a mirror and take a look. That's right. What you see while looking at your image is an apt definition.
I thought anyone who is married and has raised two kids would at least have a level of maturity, but thank you for making me have a rethink.

First all, she's related to you, and she sleeps alone in a separate room. You had to sneak in there and take pictures to post online, and ask for help. Yeah, you need help all right-a psychiatric evaluation.

There is nothing wrong in sleeping in the nude. Even much healthier for women to sleep without undies. I guess your phantom wife never realized or even shared this all too common knowledge with you.

Please, get a life, and stop being an asswipe. She isn't tempting you. Your horribly dirty mind is concocting it's own excuse for an 1ncest. What a pervert.
You make me sick.
what's with y'all nd bashing? Can't u advise someone without insulting them? Then get the fvck out of here dude!

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Khalifa04: 7:11am On Apr 08, 2016
rescueteam:
I have a female cousin that we bear the same Surname. In fact my Dad was the one following her Dad ( Same Father same Mother).

Am married for over three years with 2 Wonderful Children but I and my Wife are not living together. She works in different State while I work in different State too.
I have a Sister which is a cousin to me. Since am the only one living in my flat and my wife is not living with me. She decided to come and join me while she's looking for a job.
Am facing this problem since she came. She always sleeps naked virtually everyday. I have called her several times and told her that she will not live with me forever and as such adjust her way of sleeping. That sleeping naked is dangerous to her health and welfare.

The last one she did yesterday was for her not to wear anything at all. Though that is what she does most at times and she will come to sitting room and open her legs for me to see.

She lives in a room while I live in the other room but share same sitting room and toilet. We don't close our room doors for once. We don't lock bathroom while bathing.

Yesterday was terrible to the extent that I woke her up in her state of unclothedness and sit her down that mid night. That her act and action is tempting and inviting. That she shouldn't because we are family and kill me inside with unclothedness. I really talked to her. This nigh she dress better but still put on only pant. She told she used to it from home and my wife is not staying with me. only two of us in the flat and I don't want to attempt evil act. What do I do
Go police station go report wit d pictures as ur evidence
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by sauceEEP(m): 7:12am On Apr 08, 2016
This is serious
Op I don't blame you, I really felt for you when I read that your wife is working but in a different state. After suffering long distance relationship during courtship one will still suffer same in marriage,I reject it.

You need maturity to handle this issue without stirring up controversy, find a way to send her away because it's obvious you can no longer control the urge and she's not even helping matters...

Avoid letting her know the reasons why you took your decision because she's your family somehow and I bet you wouldn't want your name to be associated with such act. But honestly you need to learn self control because the thought of her being your cousin is enough to put you off whatever crazy thoughs you have on your mind.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Lsofdk(m): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No,thank you for removing them smiley
I Think it's best you send the woman from your home before you do harm
To your cousin
your wife
yourself
An those pics you took,delete them. No temptation.
what sane man does that, he walked into his cousins room, took out his phone and snapped her, he didn't stop at that, he came online to upload it… and you're all advising him to send her out, this man has some psychological issues. this dude isn't mature and won't be receiving advice pertaining the issue at hand from me....he should go see a counsellor to help sort out his mental illness first
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 08, 2016
Lsofdk:

Send her away before he hurts her.
She needs ta be safe an unharmed,if that means she goes. GO!
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Marlvin(m): 7:23am On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Rescueteam,I think it best that you not keep women in your home while yer wife is away.
As of now,your not ready for it.
If You can't handle the temptation don't put it before your face.
It's better to turn her out than do her harm.
That's putting things in order.

wow, that was on point.
beginning to sound like My kinda woman, luv.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Marlvin(m): 7:28am On Apr 08, 2016
Lsofdk:

He ain't a nut case, just that the young man can't handle the pressure, coupled with the fact that he's unsure of himself.
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2016
Marlvin:

wow, that was on point.
beginning to sound like My kinda woman, luv.
I'm on point a lot, yer just never around ta see it tongue
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by ayusco85(m): 7:29am On Apr 08, 2016
konkonbilo:
Waris dis?you need help my guy.why would you post this kind of picture in the internet?

Where is the pics?
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Marlvin(m): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm on point a lot, yer just never around ta see it tongue

#Smiles, *lemme reserve My comment *
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by Marlvin(m): 7:36am On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Send her away before he hurts her.
She needs ta be safe an unharmed,if that means she goes. GO!

From a feminine point of view ! you all sounding as if this dude is mentally unstable. she needs to be safe n unharmed , wow ! he suddenly became a threat in his house ! you all barely have a clue of what this young man is going through !
Re: My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? by wristbangle: 7:39am On Apr 08, 2016
The way people are attacking the OP as if they can't find themselves in such situation but what I condemn in him is his immaturity act to have snapped her pix and upload it online. Seems he is somehow enjoying the view because if he really detest it at the 1st place, shouldn't have done such a thing.

That aside, OP if u know what's best for you, since you can't resist the temptation, kindly tell her to leave your house. Incest is very dangerous, much worse than fornication or other form of pre martial or extra marital affairs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Not Coronavirus But I Can Put You On Lockdown - Big Breasted Girl / An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies / When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.