Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut (18395 Views)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^ but why are those immmigrant tryna derail the thread....darrrlin can you dare so this in your country Uganda? embarassed
WHICH UGANDA??am from Nigeria but I don't live there..why always boasting about your range over lipsrsealed..
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by shulamitewoman(f): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
MrCork:

...darrrlin..u never been to london (fact)...may I remind you that you talkin to a Londoner..London base..pekam.. and since you ask..yes it's true..I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot....you don't have manners thou! undecided
kikikikiki see dis aboki..lwkmd
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by shulamitewoman(f): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
MrCork:

...darrrlin..u never been to london (fact)...may I remind you that you talkin to a Londoner..London base..pekam.. and since you ask..yes it's true..I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot....you don't have manners thou! undecided
kikikikiki see dis aboki..lwkmd...try more harder..
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
shulamitewoman:
kikikikiki see dis aboki..lwkmd...try more harder..

...darrrlin am a lover not a fighter...why are you angry & why do you keeep cussin??... did some one broke your heart? undecided
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by chubbyswit(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
MrCork:

...bro am a lover not a fighter....if you strugggglin with good nice queeens English females can under stand...pliss go n sell petrol (No ofeense) undecided
c gbagx flying everywhere. I'm sure u're holed up somewhere in ur village having this chats, lolz lover and u're bashing people up and down in ur silly thread? Thought you typd u're in london, or is fuel a scarce commodity over there too? Lwkmd are u always this silly boy?
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
chubbyswit:
c gbagx flying everywhere. I'm sure u're holed up somewhere in ur village having this chats, lolz lover and u're bashing people up and down in ur silly thread? Thought you typd u're in london, or is fuel a scarce commodity over there too? Lwkmd are u always this silly boy?

..son ..don't make me embaaarass you in front off the ladies..
Be nice!
undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
shulamitewoman:
kikikikiki see dis aboki..lwkmd

...anyways...sweeery where was we before being rudely interrrrupted...I be conning down to nigeria next month for 2week...could you pop to my hotel to show me around that nigeria place...we Londoners prefffa tour guides wink

4 Likes

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by shulamitewoman(f): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
MrCork:

...darrrlin am a lover not a fighter...why are you angry & why do you keeep cussin??... did some one broke your heart? undecided
nahh nobody broke ma hrt,am kinda bored in the office..so ur comments are cracking me up..especially d part dat says."I drive range rover" so we should go n hug transformer then?
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by AyamConfidence(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
onstelly:

Did you just say that
Thought you were supposed to be my frnd
uhm yes?

But Cork is funny...btw what are you looking for on his thread? If he comes for you i will run o

1 Like

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
shulamitewoman:
nahh nobody broke ma hrt,am kinda bored in the office..so ur comments are cracking me up..especially d part dat says."I drive range rover" so we should go n hug transformer then?

..office?...how? ...in that nigeria?.. you in office?.. or you in a shed covered with umbrella...STOP LYIN ..JORR..if you tryn to impress me..a whole Londoner..sweeet hat..it ain't gonnno work!! (Truss me) undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by layla129(f): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
This guy will never cease to crack me up...anyone who takes him serious will just have a heart attack grin grin. Anyways, how are you today MrCork? How is your range rover sport £28000( cash) doing ? Hope peckam is cool too?
( no oofense) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by chubbyswit(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
MrCork:

Be nice!
undecided
lwkmd which ladies? It's either u're a clown or u're completely e-nuts, quit mentioning me abeg lolz.
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
shulamitewoman:

^^^ but why are chicks all ways tryna impress me juss becozzz am from London..ltin she leave in a office ...I give up! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
chubbyswit:
lwkmd which ladies? It's either u're a clown or u're completely e-nuts, quit mentioning me abeg lolz.

....son you look hungry...ok..be nice to me & I will post you £2 cash to buy a suit there in Nigeria. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by shulamitewoman(f): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
MrCork:

...anyways...sweeery where was we before being rudely interrrrupted...I be conning down to nigeria next month for 2week...could you pop to my hotel to show me around that nigeria place...we Londoners prefffa tour guides wink
nah u knw ma boyfriend drinks garri and groundnut like u said earlier..he will shoot you out of frustration if he catch us...
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
layla129:
This guy will never cease to crack me up...anyone who takes him serious will just have a heart attack grin grin. Anyways, how are you today MrCork? How is your range rover sport £28000( cash) doing ? Hope peckam is cool too?
( no oofense) cheesy

. ..was your weather like there in Ghana? smiley
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by layla129(f): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
MrCork:

. ..was your weather like there in Ghana? smiley

Ghana is hot. Very hot and sunny i tell you cheesy
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by shulamitewoman(f): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
MrCork:

..office?...how? ...in that nigeria?.. you in office?.. or you in a shed covered with umbrella...STOP LYIN ..JORR..if you tryn to impress me..a whole Londoner..sweeet hat..it ain't gonnno work!! (Truss me) undecided
impress you? God 4bid..would rather impress ma nigerian boyfriend here..
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
shulamitewoman:
impress you? God 4bid..would rather impress ma nigerian boyfriend here..

..no oofense to yorr tribal Mark but is your boy friend a mechanic & is his name Yusuf? undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by chubbyswit(m): 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
MrCork:

....son you look hungry...ok..be nice to me & I will post you £2 cash to buy a suit there in Nigeria. smiley
lolz tnk u pauper but i'm doing just fine. Now run along
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
chubbyswit:
lolz tnk u pauper but i'm doing just fine. Now run along

..you on nairaland. ..bro ain't you sopose to be selllin petrol on the bridge or somtin? (No oofense) undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
MrCork:

Be nice!
undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by shulamitewoman(f): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
MrCork:

..no oofense to yorr tribal Mark but is your boy friend a mechanic & is his name Yusuf? undecided
yes very correct..u be ekuuke forming essential dog...just confess aboki...hahahahah
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
shulamitewoman:
yes very correct..u be ekuuke forming essential dog...just confess aboki...hahahahah

....I tort as much....anyways who's the fine lady in your picture profile & where did you steal the foto from? smiley
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by chubbyswit(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
MrCork:

..you on nairaland. ..bro ain't you sopose to be selllin petrol on the bridge or somtin? (No oofense) undecided
lolz selling petrol, groundnut etc they're all good ventures so far as they're worth doing, now keep on pushing ur drugs or whatever it is u do in ur backyard london and quit tagging me this clown. Lwkmd
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by KingRex1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
layla129:
( no oofense) cheesy
Haha! You that right
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
chubbyswit:
lolz selling petrol, groundnut etc they're all good ventures so far as they're worth doing, now keep on pushing ur drugs or whatever it is u do in ur backyard london and quit tagging me this clown. Lwkmd

...arhhh..ok..so you sell petrol in bridge & you call this good business venture...don't worry son.. it will be good one day.we will pray for u embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by chubbyswit(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
MrCork:

...arhhh..ok..so you sell petrol in bridge & you call this good business venture...don't worry son.. it will be good one day.we will pray for u embarassed
lwkmd, dey there dey mumu nah make fuel continue to dey rise. If u wan sell groundnut tell me now o make i knw weda i fit help u lolz clown
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
chubbyswit:
lwkmd, dey there dey mumu nah make fuel continue to dey rise. If u wan sell groundnut tell me now o make i knw weda i fit help u lolz clown

..ok son you win..go to bed! ! undecided
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by chubbyswit(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
MrCork:

..ok son you win..go to bed! ! undecided
no clown, its not yet time for that.
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by shulamitewoman(f): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
MrCork:

....I tort as much....anyways who's the fine lady in your picture profile & where did you steal the foto from? smiley
das me of course..yusuf d mechanic is taking care of me rite?
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
shulamitewoman:
das me of course..yusuf d mechanic is taking care of me rite?

...stop lying...you homebase females are not as preeety as that....you guys are nomaly fat...i lie?...do you no it is ilegal to steal other people foto? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.