Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls (8233 Views)

LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by demiladegold(f): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=Maamin post=44610573]

Dont worry dear am Kogi too...the list is just intro...if observe closely the states with the most beautiful girls are not listed yet.. grin[/quote

lolz. which side are u frm
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Maamin(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lilbrown007:
WHO BEAUTY DON EPP undecided

Agbani Darego, Bianca etc! cheesy
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Maamin(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=demiladegold post=44610687][/quote]

Ihima..and u?

Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Maamin(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
ehix89:
is Auchi in Delta state?

Nooooooo, Delta state is in Auchi.

Shey u never hear of Nassarawa in Kaduna?
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
torqque7:
Where is that my troublesome friend stupedinluv oya come here and see angry
This is just someone's opinion. Dont take it too serious grintongue
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by alobright17(m): 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
what criteria where used please?
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by ehix89(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Maamin:

Nooooooo, Delta state is in Auchi.

Shey u never hear of Nassarawa in Kaduna?
Auchi is in Edo state,i just wanted you to correct the mistake you made, now you are rubbing it on my face
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Realone92(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
Whitneysoma:
Tnkx xo much
pretty u where u from ?
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by seunny4lif(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
Where is Kogi state angry
Those girls are damn sexy and beautiful
Where Ondo state grin grin
Esp Ilaje and Ikale grin
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by torqque7(m): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
This is just someone's opinion. Dont take it too serious grintongue
Lol..everyone is entitled to their opinion yeah but when two or more people can attest to something then you know its worth checking out..by the way,where you from? undecided
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Maamin(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
ehix89:
Auchi is in Edo state,i just wanted you to correct the mistake you made, now you are rubbing it on my face

Ok done grin...are u happy now?
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Maamin(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
alobright17:
what criteria where used please?

Market research! grin
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Maamin(m): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
seunny4lif:
Where is Kogi state angry
Those girls are damn sexy and beautiful
Where Ondo state grin grin
Esp Ilaje and Ikale grin

Ondo girls have looooong neck jor! grin
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by seunny4lif(m): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin grin
Why now grin
Wetin person you be grin
Maamin:

Ondo girls have looooong neck jor! grin
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Maamin(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Why now grin
Wetin person you be grin

Humble and truthful fella grin
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by ezychris(m): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
Whitneysoma:
Proudly imo D preetiest d tallest ...flaunt ya freva
Baby idi sweet cheesy
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by ireneony(f): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
Op please remove lagos state from the list
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by wristbangle: 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
ireneony:

Y must he do that?
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by seunny4lif(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin grin
But you know ondo state girl set grin
Maamin:

Humble and truthful fella grin
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Cybertext(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
I'm from OGUN and I believe OGUN state should not be in that list or should be far lower, when it comes to beautiful girls in the SW I will rank ondo first.... And Op you need to travel more States like Adamawa, Benue, Sokoto should be in that list...

1 Like

Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by alobright17(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
Maamin:

Market research! grin
Huh??
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Maamin(m): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
But you know ondo state girl set grin

Small sha! cheesy
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Maamin(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Cybertext:
I'm from OGUN and I believe OGUN state should not be in that list or should be far lower, when it comes to beautiful girls in the SW I will rank ondo first.... And Op you need to travel more States like Adamawa, Benue, Sokoto should be in that list...

Relax..keep ur fingers cross for the finale thread wink
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Maamin(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
ireneony:

Iren, but why na? embarassed
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by seunny4lif(m): 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
angry angry
Maamin:

Small sha! cheesy
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by SamsonJohn743(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
Yobe,adamawa,katsina.
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by SamsonJohn743(m): 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
demiladegold:
no kogi or fulani state... go back and research wella
i guess u'r frm kogi state
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by demiladegold(f): 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
Maamin:

Ihima..and u?

ijumu... yoruba speaking part
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Maamin(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
seunny4lif:
angry angry

Why u squeeze face? U take alomo bitter ni? grin
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Maamin(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
demiladegold:

Oh..kaba I guess?
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by seunny4lif(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin
Na dem fine pass for Yoruba grin
Maamin:

Why u squeeze face? U take alomo bitter ni? grin
Re: See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by seunny4lif(m): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin
Okene grin
Black and beautiful
demiladegold:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates / The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando / Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.