Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

#Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin (20987 Views)

Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! / The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
According to one of the documents in our possession, in April 2012, while still Kwara governor, Mr. Saraki, describing himself as landlord of 8 Whittaker Street, London and 70 Bourne Street, London, executed a deed granting his tenants licence to alter the premises of the properties.

WTF
Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by BE811APP: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Saraki Should humbly resign...

If not he will be dragged like a common criminal

2 Likes

Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Part three of the deed read, “This license is supplemental. The reversion immediately expectant on the determination of the lease is now vested in the landlord.

“The unexpired residue of the No. 70 (Bourne Street) lease is still vested in Dr. Saraki and the unexpired residue of the number 8 (Whittaker Street) lease is now vested in the companies.”

The deed was “signed, sealed and delivered” by Mr. Saraki on behalf of himself, Sandon Development Limited and Renocon Property Development Limited.

WTF, WTF, WTF.

1 Like

Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by cktheluckyman: 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Part three of the deed read, “This license is supplemental. The reversion immediately expectant on the determination of the lease is now vested in the landlord.

“The unexpired residue of the No. 70 (Bourne Street) lease is still vested in Dr. Saraki and the unexpired residue of the number 8 (Whittaker Street) lease is now vested in the companies.”

The deed was “signed, sealed and delivered” by Mr. Saraki on behalf of himself, Sandon Development Limited and Renocon Property Development Limited.

WTF, WTF, WTF.

upon all your numerous posts on this matter on nairaland,Saraki is still the senate president!!! chai chai pele dear. tongue tongue tongue
Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by CHIJIOKE1314: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
DaBullIT:
They are happy when Fulani's attack Falae
, but they scream massacre then call for secession when same fulanis raype their wives kill them in their farms

They do not understand why Yorubas are not having a pint of Pity or support for Saraki But will complain when EFCC arrests GEJ's cousin

As far as i know , Saraki is a goner , He should either fake his death or abdicate the legendary throne of power as SP

Otherwise , by the time all these revelations get through and completed, I fear Nigerian masses will lynch him

It's better for him to take a plea now

As per the bolded, check the link and show me how Igbos are happy that Falea Or his farm was attacked ..

https://www.nairaland.com/3037795/fulani-herdsmen-invade-falaes-farm
Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by DaBullIT(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Keep fooling yourself

You have no affiliation to any party , Bwaahahahahahah

Only that subliminally , your consciousness is an ally to a particular party , do you want me to go through your posts and show you ??

Don't be a hypocrite enh ? sorry

and by the way i am not defending Tinubu , i am asking why everyone is focused on Jagaban , Fashola and other people also ruled Lagos , why not mention them , at least once ..

CHIJIOKE1314:

Whatever that makes you sleep..

The issue I am more interested in addressing is this omenka boy.. Who ranting on Igbos issues at everytime prevents his sleep..

You can stand with whom so ever you please, but it's amazing to read you calling 'you ppl's..

See guy.. I don't have any political affiliation with anyone and I don't give a hoot about politicians.. Be it PDP or APC. .

If you have anything directly to benefit from Tinubu, then who am I to stop you from protecting his interests, but if you don't, then it's unfortunate...

Just check the Topic and see if there is any goddam reason the slow omenka should spill his guts on this thread. .

2 Likes

Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by OneManLegion(m): 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

If you are not complaining about Buhari's forgery of WAEC certificate then you should have no moral right to complain about Saraki's alleged false assets declaration which is is even a far lesser crime than what Buhari did.You Yorubas are simply pissed about the way he disgraced your local champion last June.It is going to take more than premium times and sahara reporters propaganda to remove him.As long as the majority of the senators are still with saraki he will remain the senate president and there is nothing you can do about it.

You nor get sense.

2 Likes

Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by CHIJIOKE1314: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
DaBullIT:
Keep fooling yourself

Only that subliminally , your consciousness is an ally to a particular party , do you want me to go through your posts and show you ??

and by the way i am not defending Tinubu , i am asking why everyone is focused on Jagaban , Fashola and other people also ruled Lagos , why not mention them , at least once ..

Pls go through my post and show me where I declared surport to any silly party..
I don't even give a flying fvck abt any politician in particular.

You may see me once in a while surporting a particular good deed.. And that where it will end..

They can all go to hell for all I care.. .
Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by cktheluckyman: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
OneManLegion:

You nor get sense.

bloody hypocrite!!! You should be more concerned with what the NEPA bill certificate holder is doing to our economy than an alleged false asset declaration by the senate president!!!
Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by OneManLegion(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

bloody hypocrite!!! You should be more concerned with what the NEPA bill certificate holder is doing to our economy than an alleged false asset declaration by the senate president!!!

Ok.

But you still nor get sense. grin

4 Likes

Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by CHIJIOKE1314: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
DaBullIT:

And that's just one page out of the 6 pages

1. It's hard to completely attribute all the comments only to Igbos..

2. Apart from the slowpoke that said 'Yorubas without leaders'

Most of the comments are expressing their dissatisfaction with the situation in the country and they never personalised is or attributed it to Falae or to the Yorubas..
Like the last two on ur quotes..

Yes, I must agree that some people something's over steps due to anger, but we the acclaimed educated ones should that the leadership mantle and set examples not just join the wagon..
Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by omenka(m): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
DaBullIT:
Keep fooling yourself

When people make such massive pile of garbage thinking they made sense, all I do is ignore them.

You get time no be small.

1 Like

Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by IYANGBALI: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Make I see how salaki go survive being the Senate president till end of may.

Lalasticlala I am interested in your nairaland job. Walahi if you give me,the first thing I go do na to deactivate your account for always banning me tongue tongue tongue
Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by Tosman12(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

If you are not complaining about Buhari's forgery of WAEC certificate then you should have no moral right to complain about Saraki's alleged false assets declaration which is is even a far lesser crime than what Buhari did.You Yorubas are simply pissed about the way he disgraced your local champion last June.It is going to take more than premium times and sahara reporters propaganda to remove him.As long as the majority of the senators are still with saraki he will remain the senate president and there is nothing you can do about it.

If you are not saraki's son and you still sound/defend him like this , then there is no such thing as leaders of tomorrow (in you perhaps ).

2 Likes

Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by olufrankfurt: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
Its so unfortunate to see most of our educated one behaving like an illiterate , if Buhari actually forged his WEAC, would he become the President of Nigeria?
Why cant we say No to this our uncivillize attitude toward our beloved Country and denounce Corruption.

1 Like

Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by bluecircle470: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Saraki the adopted son of IPOB!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by eligibility: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Did you protest when Buhari contested and won the presidential election with forged credentials? Your hypocrisy stinks.Saraki will remain senate president and willcontinue to stall his trial till 2019.Suck on it

Either you like it not SARAKI ONINA APÀ will be removed before the end of this year. Mark my words, supporter of thief.

As regard PMB certificates, SAMBO Dansuki will tell you where they were kept.

1 Like

Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by Pque(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
i don tire for saraki's news

1 Like

Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by chievo: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
The only thing them dey drag here na ..senate president and nothing more and saraki knows dis. If saraki leaves dat seat for dem all dis Panama nd changai revelation will just die like dat, no be today na...Remember Patricia eteh's case after all revelatioms n acusations inmidiatly she cmes down frm the seat case close n delibrations continue evrybdy is appi........

1 Like

Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by Rexnegro(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
the word resign doesn't exist in nigeria politicians dictionary....greed And selfishness won't allow Them get sense...that's Why I don't even support my in law who's a prominent politician in osun state...as for saraki same applies, lack of shame, greed and disrespect for himself won't allow him resign cos it did appear that after all The defending of his cct case he's still guilty....

1 Like

Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by demslayerrz: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Pained tribal bigot, What has Yoruba got to do with this trash, is Saraki not a Yoruba man that you want to kill yourself, you are disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Did you protest when Buhari contested and won the presidential election with forged credentials? Your hypocrisy stinks.Saraki will remain senate president and willcontinue to stall his trial till 2019.Suck on it
THAT MAKES YOU A LIAR

1 Like

Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Some of u guyS commenting in here didnt even read dat article proper una go just read d topic and start ranting.. Pls u guys sud take it ease oo just cumin bck 4rm filing station
Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by orakao8: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBAM!!!
chievo:
The only thing them dey drag here na ..senate president and nothing more and saraki knows dis. If saraki leaves dat seat for dem all dis Panama nd changai revelation will just die like dat, no be today na...Remember Patricia eteh's case after all revelatioms n acusations inmidiatly she cmes down frm the seat case close n delibrations continue evrybdy is appi........
Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by Rainmaker2016: 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
It's quite unfortunate that we are carried away by tribal and religious sentiments and thus good sense of judgement no longer abound. Nigeria No3 man has disappointed Nigerians rather than advise him to tread the honourable path by doing the needful here we are celebrating killers of our economy and encouraging a parliament of vultures. Just wondering what they all gained from this to bury their consciences thus justifying their agonies. If these evidences are confirmed I will join in the protest to request he represents only the GOOD people of his senatorial district and not preside over the affairs of the senate. Together we can make Nigeria great.
Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by mabolo: 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

I am shocked that you still believe in that little mind of yours that Buhari did not go to school, did not write WAEC and have no result or certificate. I am not a Buhari fan or APC scam laden change mantra. But the thought that the Nigerian military service lower the bar as to admit Buhari without results in the 60s to me is unthinkable. That some people are still in denial after his school provides certified true copy and the Goodluck Administration reach out to Cambridge and WAEC for clarification which they got makes me wonder if those holding that believe ever went to school. my pain really is that I have first hand experience on how to join the Nigerian military service as an officer and right from the 60s till date that entry requirements of five credit has never been compromised even if your father is the Chief of Defense staff. if you still believe he has no WAEC, then I think you need serious help as all your education was a wasted efforts. You need to start a fresh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by DaBullIT(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
It's like you said , expressing their dissatisfaction with the current situation , Sarcastically , We the Educated ones can read , especially those of us who grew up with our grannies , we know the meaning of every comment , sarcastic or not

Thank you
CHIJIOKE1314:

1. It's hard to completely attribute all the comments only to Igbos..

2. Apart from the slowpoke that said 'Yorubas without leaders'

Most of the comments are expressing their dissatisfaction with the situation in the country and they never personalised is or attributed it to Falae or to the Yorubas..
Like the last two on ur quotes..

Yes, I must agree that some people something's over steps due to anger, but we the acclaimed educated ones should that the leadership mantle and set examples not just join the wagon..
Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by Deen77: 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Don't have BP, till 2019.

1 Like

Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by cktheluckyman: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
mabolo:

I am shocked that you still believe in that little mind of yours that Buhari did not go to school, did not write WAEC and have no result or certificate. I am not a Buhari fan or APC scam laden change mantra. But the thought that the Nigerian military service lower the bar as to admit Buhari without results in the 60s to me is unthinkable. That some people are still in denial after his school provides certified true copy and the Goodluck Administration reach out to Cambridge and WAEC for clarification which they got makes me wonder if those holding that believe ever went to school. my pain really is that I have first hand experience on how to join the Nigerian military service as an officer and right from the 60s till date that entry requirements of five credit has never been compromised even if your father is the Chief of Defense staff. if you still believe he has no WAEC, then I think you need serious help as all your education was a wasted efforts. You need to start a fresh.

You still believe Buhari has a WAEC certificate? Even after assuming office with all the paraphernelia of his office he still has not found his certificates? You are the one that needs serious help
Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by opineflu(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
saraki resign! Saraki reign! Saraki resign! Before u find ursef falling inside er bottomlesspit...our politrikans can get agidi eeehhnnn

1 Like

Re: #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin by marv1: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
olafum1:

The call to protest this evil shouldn't be tribalise, every well-meaning, sensible, and moral individuals regardless of ethnicity should call a spade a spade and come out to put away evil from our system.

I am ready to join the protest against this great perversion of our time..

To me: the whole of the Senate has lost her integrity, I mean-how can those people be lawmakers?

Nigeria is losing it by the day cry
It is a sorri case for nigeria that our law makers are bundles of thieves and manipulators. Yet some people will come and say Saraki is being politically persecuted. When he (saraki) was politically, practically, persecuting the future of the masses by stealing our money meant for hospitals, roads, schools and development etc they did not know. Saraki has been eating from the rousources of nigeria since when he was in the womb till date. Yet some people who have not seen 0.5% of his wealth will come here and defend him. I can not defend any looter in whatever form or party that has already milked this country dry.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Failure Disrupts Screening Of Ambassadors In Senate / 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku / Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.