Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): (9864 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by Kunbee: 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2009
na2day?:

i think say posakosa na man undecided undecided undecided

No she be lady always wishing death on James Bassey

TheSeeker:

grin ;DWedding bells From where? Are you sure you're not living close to an Anglican or Catholic church? Because I think that's the bell you're hearing. No be only bell, na ringing you dey hear grin grin

No i dont and beta start spilling the beans

na2day?:

grin grin grin grin

U what r u smiling at
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by na2day2(m): 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2009
posakosa:

whose b r e a s t s are those,   shocked shocked shocked shocked

if they are not urs dont worry abt it grin grin grin

Kunbee:

No she be lady always wishing death on James Bassey

true! shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by posakosa(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2009
Yea,  I hate that boy.
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by na2day2(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2009
posakosa:

Yea,  I hate that boy.

oya, appear ur pic nau nau! angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by posakosa(m): 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2009
na2day?:

oya, appear ur pic nau nau! angry angry angry

What do you mean ?
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by na2day2(m): 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2009
posakosa:

What do you mean ?

should i write it in french? undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by posakosa(m): 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2009
yup,

Je ne comprehend pas.
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by na2day2(m): 12:03am On Aug 03, 2009
posakosa:

yup,

Je ne comprehend pas.

montrez-moi votre image. comprenez-vous maintenant ? kiss kiss
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by posakosa(m): 12:07am On Aug 03, 2009
na2day?:

montrez-moi votre image. comprenez-vous maintenant ? kiss kiss

why una wan see my picture. I am ugly looking, nothing to see over here, and do u know James ?
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by na2day2(m): 12:10am On Aug 03, 2009
posakosa:

why una wan see my picture. I am ugly looking, nothing to see over here, and do u know James ?

which James? James the brother of Jesus or James the disciple of Jesus? well, i wasn't born then so i don't know any of them
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by posakosa(m): 12:11am On Aug 03, 2009
who is the babes in ur picture profile ?
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by posakosa(m): 12:12am On Aug 03, 2009
James the Son of Satan,  Bassey
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by TheSeeker(m): 12:13am On Aug 03, 2009
posakosa:

James the Son of Satan, James Bassey
Na you go kill this boy one day. . . . . e never do you?
na2day?:

montrez-moi votre image. comprenez-vous maintenant ?  kiss kiss
Sarkozy needs a Nigerian companion to discuss how to assuage poverty in Africa, can I link you up to him? grin
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by posakosa(m): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

Na you go kill this boy one day. . . . . e never do you?Sarkozy needs a Nigerian companion to discuss how to assuage poverty in Africa, can I link you up to him? grin

Im lost.
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by na2day2(m): 12:22am On Aug 03, 2009
posakosa:

who is the babes in ur picture profile ?

my sweet heart grin grin grin

TheSeeker:

Sarkozy needs a Nigerian companion to discuss how to assuage poverty in Africa, can I link you up to him? grin

plz do, also give me ur account number and routing number to ur bank
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by posakosa(m): 12:23am On Aug 03, 2009
Nice boobies she's got there.
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by na2day2(m): 12:25am On Aug 03, 2009
posakosa:

Nice boobies she's got there.

i tell ya, e didn't easy, oya bring ur own pic na grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by posakosa(m): 12:26am On Aug 03, 2009
I am a man.
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by Kunbee: 12:29am On Aug 03, 2009
@na2day
wat is dat in ur profile pics chei eru buruku shocked shocked shocked anywayz happy married life

@Theseeker
who u wan shoot for ur picture
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by na2day2(m): 12:56am On Aug 03, 2009
posakosa:

I am a man.

Kunbee:

@na2day
wat is dat in ur profile pics chei eru buruku shocked shocked shocked anywayz happy married life

i am rejecting her, it is u i want ooo
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by Kunbee: 1:08am On Aug 03, 2009
na2day?:

i am rejecting her, it is u i want ooo

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by posakosa(m): 1:12am On Aug 03, 2009
playa playa
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by na2day2(m): 1:26am On Aug 03, 2009
Kunbee:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

so when are we starting nau ? kiss kiss kiss

posakosa:

playa playa

abeg no pour sand sand for my garri ooo! angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by TheSeeker(m): 1:32am On Aug 03, 2009
Kunbee:

@na2day

@Theseeker
who u wan shoot for ur picture
Na two things I dey target for there. I was trying to shoot a stubborn Iraqi and simultaneously wanted to shoot Saddam Hussein's grandson . . . that boy too stubborn. grin grin
na2day?:

my sweet heart grin grin grin

plz do, also give me ur account number and routing number to ur bank
Sure, no problem. Hope you understand simplified chinese? Because that's the only language I can type my account number in . . . . then I can only do that if HOLLANDIS is banned from this thread

Oh boy with that heavy duty on your profile pic, na only your head go big and your mouth go dey pointed. grin
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by Kunbee: 1:34am On Aug 03, 2009
na2day?:

so when are we starting nau ? kiss kiss kiss

Anytime u ready kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by na2day2(m): 1:36am On Aug 03, 2009
Kunbee:

Anytime u ready kiss kiss kiss kiss

i don ready oo, fire! grin grin kiss kiss

TheSeeker:

Oh boy with that heavy duty on your profile pic, na only your head go big and your mouth go dey pointed. grin

i see u now believe in miracles grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by TheSeeker(m): 1:41am On Aug 03, 2009
na2day?:

i see u now believe in miracles grin grin
Depending on the situation, yeah
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by na2day2(m): 1:45am On Aug 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

Depending on the situation, yeah

the sweet heart on my page is a miracle nau wink wink
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by TheSeeker(m): 2:20am On Aug 03, 2009
na2day?:

God has always blessed with you abundance of everything, including Cowbell aya our milk grin
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by Kunbee: 3:05am On Aug 03, 2009
na2day?:

You have 2 start i'm very shy tongue

na2day?:

Whish stupid miracle mschew rubbish i don dey vex oya apologize now she is not as miraculous as mi lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by TheSeeker(m): 3:40am On Aug 03, 2009
Kunbee:

You have 2 start i'm very shy tongue

Whish stupid miracle mschew rubbish i don dey vex oya apologize now she is not as miraculous as mi lipsrsealed
Why are you jealous of the "cowbell" or "fura di nunu" dealer now? Please don't beef her. But, you being so miraculous? I think I'll snatch you from him, you no say I wan dey spend real Benjyz, he's banking on some monopoly shyt. Abeg no let am know oooo cuz we be friends and brothers in the Lord Jesus Christ grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by Sissy3(f): 3:44am On Aug 03, 2009
again? angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Bath With Your Partner / My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) / Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.