Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): (9979 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by TheSeeker(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2009
posakosa:

Well stated.

Then you are one of the lucky few. My dad cooks for my mom and vice versa, I can't imagine being with a man that can't cook for me.
OK. He must be a very good man, obviously. wink
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by posakosa(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

OK. He must be a very good man, obviously. wink

Not perfect but yea good. Theres soo much to learn from him.
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by na2day2(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

You yarn correct. As you dey play your CD, e never skip and e no dey skip. But why, you come use sistawoman as example na? Abeg free the woman na.

no bi like so, sistawoman na my sista but her sex drive no get part 2, if i get her kind of sex drive i go kill persin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by TheSeeker(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2009
na2day?:

no bi like so, sistawoman na my sista but her sex drive no get part 2, if i get her kind of sex drive i go kill persin grin grin grin
How you take sabi her sex drive? Abeg make we forget am. Make we talk something else.
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by na2day2(m): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

How you take sabi her sex drive? Abeg make we forget am. Make we talk something else.

i say she is my sista and na me train am b4 she graduate b4 me tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by TheSeeker(m): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2009
na2day?:

i say she is my sista and na me train am b4 she graduate b4 me tongue tongue tongue
Your mind don spoil finish. grin grin grin. Whaddup this mornning, dawg?
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by posakosa(m): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2009
TheSeeker r u in NY
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by na2day2(m): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

Your mind don spoil finish. grin grin grin. Whaddup this mornning, dawg?

don know yet bro, i just keep sleeping and waking, must be saturday undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by TheSeeker(m): 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2009
na2day?:

don know yet bro, i just keep sleeping and waking, must be saturday  undecided undecided
Yes, must be. You go club yesterday? WAKE THOU FROM THY SLUMBER, young man.
posakosa:

TheSeeker r u in NY
No, I'm not. What about you? You in NY?
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2009
Then leave the poor girl alone angry
She dosen't deserve a Hot bugger like YOU
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by na2day2(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yes, must be. You go club yesterday? WAKE THOU FROM THY SLUMBER, young man.

na night vigil i go ooo!
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by TheSeeker(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2009
na2day?:

na night vigil i go ooo!
Good! Hope say you pray about this health bill?
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by posakosa(m): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2009
@ TheSeeker: ok.
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by na2day2(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

Good! Hope say you pray about this health bill?

i forget  embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by TheSeeker(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2009
na2day?:

i forget  embarassed embarassed embarassed
sad sad sad sad
posakosa:

@ TheSeeker: ok.
So where you at?
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by posakosa(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2009
Lagos, Nigeria, but ill be back to the U.S. for skool when it starts again in August.

I was just curious!
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by TheSeeker(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2009
posakosa:

Lagos, Nigeria, but ill be back to the U.S. for skool when it starts again in August.

I was just curious!
Ok, that's cool. Which state are you coming?
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by Moyola(f): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2009
How in the hell are you supposed to wait 4 to 7 years without having sex with someone you love?

Whatz da biggie in waitin' 10yrz juz to hv it wiv sm1 yu 'LOVE'? undecided

If yur hurnie-self kant ndure. . .

Mivoh:

Then leave the poor girl alone angry
She dosen't deserve a Hot bugger like YOU

S i m p l e!! tongue
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by posakosa(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

Ok, that's cool. Which state are you coming?

, Back for my final semester. NY.
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by TheSeeker(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2009
posakosa:

, Back for my final semester. NY.
Ok, that's nice. Very good.
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by Kunbee: 2:05am On Aug 02, 2009
posakosa and Theseeker r , ahhh i can hear wedding bells wink
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by na2day2(m): 2:32am On Aug 02, 2009
Kunbee:

i think say posakosa na man undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:38am On Aug 02, 2009
how old are you?
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by TheSeeker(m): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2009
Kunbee:

grin ;DWedding bells From where? Are you sure you're not living close to an Anglican or Catholic church? Because I think that's the bell you're hearing. No be only bell, na ringing you dey hear grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by scemchee(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2009
@poster
You know happy say she be virgin, na em you dey come here complain. if i see am to god you don loss the she,na promise. my friend comom zip up. and be patient.
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by Phony200(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2009
So how is the wait a moral dilemma?
Option a. Cheat on her with your right hand for the time being
Option b. Find a hormone suppressant and cope
Option c. Marry her quick quick
Option d. You're too Hot to cope, find a Hot girl like you.

Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by na2day2(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2009
TheSeeker:

grin ;DWedding bells From where? Are you sure you're not living close to an Anglican or Catholic church? Because I think that's the bell you're hearing. No be only bell, na ringing you dey hear grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by luvbooks(f): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yes, many men may say that and at the end of the day act differently in the face of pressure. When I do get married, I am because I can solely make my wife happy, give her confidence, satisfaction, fulfillment etc. My parents and family got nothing to do with her. I married her, not them. If I have any problem with her, I don't go to them.

I handle it with my wife. It's a very childish act for us to act on advice of parents when it comes to marriage. So many men claim to love a woman and in the heat of so much pressure from their parents, another tune is sang. If I can decide to marry my wife despite her inability to have a child, it's none of my family's business. It's either you take it or leave it. You can't live with that, that's your problem not mine. You can't come to my house and harass my wife. If it's too much pressure for her to go see my family, I will stop her from going there. Until they change their stance, they will not set their eyes on me.

The problem we have in Nigeria is that, we listen to what people would say and most times we just prejudice. Most people don't follow their heart, they are always worried about "what will people say?" "how will I look to the public?". There are lots of men who're willing to help their wives with culinary activities, laundry and so on, but what happens? He can't and won't because he doesn't want his family or his friends to think he's a fool --- that's pretense and not living up to be a man on your own.

@ The Seeker;  FINALLY !!! A real man at last! [sub][/sub]Or are you just like this on the internet?
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by noblegas2(m): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2009
hmmmm, very Hard decision, wats d Assurance dat she is still going to marry U in d next 4-7 years time? wat if she jam anoda Don i wuldnt wait if i were U, cuz women can be very funny
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by posakosa(m): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2009
luvbooks:

@ The Seeker;  FINALLY !!! A real man at last! [sub][/sub]Or are you just like this on the internet?

hahahaha! It might be his internet character at play, who knows ?  Real Life might just be different.
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by na2day2(m): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2009
luvbooks:

he didn't mean that, we men just like to be jerks bcuz it annoys the heck outta u and that is the what u get for nagging tongue tongue
Re: My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): by posakosa(m): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2009
whose b r e a s t s are those,   shocked shocked shocked shocked

Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) / Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom / Guys How Do You Feel When A Girl Call You 'dear' By Man Of List