Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me (18123 Views)

Upload Your Pics Here / Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) / Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Tell me
lol,i dey club grin
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol,i dey club grin
magistrate court?
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Odkboy23(m): 12:04am On Apr 10, 2016
me

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 10, 2016
all dem guys uploading be like ; VoilĂ ! I look better for this one pinshure after numerous attempt and before they know it , lose their common sense in self admiration ; a pathetic mental condition actually and then put it up for masses approval. . .

But really op, won n seyin ni? e ti dagba ju gbogbo katikati yi lo now angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by oolawale(m): 1:32am On Apr 10, 2016
OK
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
magistrate court?
cheesy Happy sunday kiss
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 10, 2016
wristbangle:

sad
I meant BLACK RACE. Jesus wept for we, Africans
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol

@kinginvalhala3 oya come here let me matchmake both of you. I know say two of una dey eyes each other. I promise, I'll be your best man cheesy cheesy

Hateu.2 oya coman hug daddy kiss
Hehehehehe
Me and who?
What Jeffrey.jamaz said about her still stands.

Xup with you bro?
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Anytime brother! cool
May the good lord bless your today

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by missyQween(f): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
The editing tho....U fine small sha kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hehehehehe
Me and who?
What Jeffrey.jamaz said about her still stands.

Xup with you bro?
I'm good bruv. It's a beauty Sunday. How your end?
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy Happy sunday kiss
wish you same Hun
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
wristbangle:
The stupidity recently treading on romance section is beyond one's comprehension.

How can a grown up man ( D OP to be precise) upload a frustrated looking monkey pix of his thinking he has achieved something reasonable.

I shake my head for our generation sha.
ur thinking faculty is low suffereing from lobotomy..FOOLISh
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rockmyworld:

I don't talk much. Just view my profile. I know am not the finest though but you're definitely not as well. But am sure am more handsome. wink cool
with this ur profile pics I have seen u are deceiving ur self..SMH
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
MrCork:

...hmmm..you are slim, skinny & then you were tight trouser. angry

Cc
KingChezzyPuff
words u mention are true qualities of me
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by MrCork: 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
AccessME:
words u mention are true qualities of me

..arrrh..ok..so u r slim, you skinny, you dont like women, you were tight trouser, u listen to elton john..but u not realy gay..corrrecct? angry
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
HateU2:
You are d most handsome nlander have ever see OP. Don't let haters spoil ya day wink
thanks love for this best praises u hav shower upon me..I appreciate.God bless u

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
chiefolododo:
D guy dey makeup , shame on you . #teamnaturalbeauty
android photoedit
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
AccessME:
thanks love for this best praises u hav shower upon me..I appreciate.God bless u
*hugs him*
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'm good bruv. It's a beauty Sunday. How your end?
I'm cool bro.
Flexing bottles and asses with my niggaz. hehehehe

#ThankGodItsSunday
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

I'm cool bro.
Flexing bottles and asses with my niggaz. hehehehe

#ThankGodItsSunday
Na you flex pass o.

I dey here dey throwey hands for you
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Na you flex pass o.

I dey here dey throwey hands for you
As if you aren't with them babes also right now. Hehehehehe
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

As if you aren't with them babes also right now.
Hehehehehe
me I dey with my pastor o. After service things
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Pastor Mrs 'Ymain' I guess? hehehehehe
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by iykekelvins(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
come igando grin
I no know say you they near Iba
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Affable0709(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Okay, ive seen them, what next? Hint me up on what to do next, oh! To post mine? did i mention that its not worth it? Sort of a competition? Or for show off or to garner female admirers? Oh i see, you're bored, and this is the only topic you can come up with? I understand, inasmuch i also want to create more topic, i cant face the bashings for creating a senseless topic. What am i even saying? Sorry ive not really been a good commentator these past years, so im coming out of my shell to comment, flickering around my keypad, fiddling with what to type, oh, where are the pictures at? Hehehe forgive my french.. Errm some pictures are good... What if you aint handsome? You dont stand the chance?
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
What? angry who ur pics don epp? dont vex me cheesy

Lol haters
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Lol haters
angry u get fuel?
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by francizy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
AccessME:
I have seen countless number of threads claiming,posting pics of most handsome guys on nairaland thereby making me create this thread to prove them wrong
it a challenge,post your pics and defeat me!!!

Many are mad but only few (of them) use the internet... undecided
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by francizy(m): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Enu se a ri ponpon bi ponmo ajeku bai undecided

I no sabi Yoruba but seeing ponmo, in your comment means that you're referring to the mumu OP's elede lips... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by francizy(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dojupyo:
My brother don edit picture tire..

Lmao, but dude failed to use Photoshop to remove the rope he used to tie his trouser.. grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience / How The Sex Doll Works - PHOTO / See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.