Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me (18040 Views)

Upload Your Pics Here / Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) / Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by francizy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
ireneony:
Those above that commented are full of hate angry
The op is cute smiley

Nwa na nma! cool
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
angry u get fuel?

Yea I do! My family owns a filling station, will have loved to help but I don't want to see your ugly face
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by lilman11(m): 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
Looking cute

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by ProfessorXX(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
The handsomeness of a man is in his pocket. You lose money chasing women, but you don't lose women chasing money. Get the brown paper bag, and see how they will flock around you...lol. Good luck bro.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Yea I do! My family owns a filling station, will have loved to help but I don't want to see your ugly face
Eayah,sorry ooo cheesy
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by alfarouq(m): 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
you are handsome but some of us are better

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Eayah,sorry ooo cheesy

tongue
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

tongue
What? undecided
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
What? undecided

Alright do you own a car?
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Alright do you own a car?
Male gold digger alert cheesy u wnt to come&steal it?
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Male gold digger alert cheesy u wnt to come&steal it?

No I was wondering where you want the fuel, I can't ask you to come and collect fuel in a keg! Prettythicksme I don't know about other rats here but am rich! Or do u think that am lying that we own a filling station
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
funny thread
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Hormoniyi25(m): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
I fyn?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 11, 2016
Hormoniyi25:
I fyn?
you try
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Lsofdk(m): 7:45am On Apr 11, 2016
AccessME:
I have seen countless number of threads claiming,posting pics of most handsome guys on nairaland thereby making me create this thread to prove them wrong
it a challenge,post your pics and defeat me!!!
hihihihihihi rotfl. we've got contestant number one for the upcoming mr nairaland
cc: naijaboiy
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by naijaboiy: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2016
Lsofdk:

hihihihihihi rotfl. we've got contestant number one for the upcoming mr nairaland
cc: naija boiy
Hehehehe....una go campaign for am na! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Rockmyworld(m): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2016
ireneony:
you look cool I just dash u one like on ur dp smiley
Thanks dearie. I try na. Na little maintenance I need.
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Rockmyworld(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2016
AccessME:
with this ur profile pics I have seen u are deceiving ur self..SMH
Don't lie you know am better. I'll be glad to contest for the next Mr Nairaland. I don vex watin sef! cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

No I was wondering where you want the fuel, I can't ask you to come and collect fuel in a keg! Prettythicksme I don't know about other rats here but am rich! Or do u think that am lying that we own a filling station
angry who asked u for explanation?
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
Rockmyworld:

Don't lie you know am better. I'll be glad to contest for the next Mr Nairaland. I don vex watin sef! cool cool cool
I will also lik to contest but don't know how to go about it..I will b glad if u put me through
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Thylord(m): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
Check me out

Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Lsofdk(m): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
AccessME:
I will also lik to contest but don't know how to go about it..I will b glad if u put me through
relax you must contest, i will see to it
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin
Thylord:
Check me out
The most ugliest have seen for years..
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin
Thylord:
Check me out
The most ugliest being have seen for years..
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lsofdk:

relax you must contest, i will see to it
OK thanks..God bless u.I appreciate
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lsofdk:

cc: naijaboiy
yes o..u r on the right track.. tell them
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Oshege(m): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
AccessME:
I have seen countless number of threads claiming,posting pics of most handsome guys on nairaland thereby making me create this thread to prove them wrong
it a challenge,post your pics and defeat me!!!

Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
Not bad, but there's more honor in letting others praise u
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by cuteguy007: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
oolawale:
OK

Bros you just resemble that kind Two years blackout wey happen for Mushin.
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by cuteguy007: 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=Oshege post=44614172][/quote]

Bros you fine sotey i dey think whether nah Mugabe born you.... Oh boy nah you dey rep Mr Zimbabwe... Tuale baba!!
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by cuteguy007: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Rockmyworld(m): 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
AccessME:

Lol I don't know the procedure as well. Funny to know we're interested. Just as many handsome dude out there who are shy like me are also interested. grin grin grin cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? / Ghanaian Female Police Vs Nigeria Female Police. / Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.