Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me (18050 Views)

Upload Your Pics Here / Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) / Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by marlvis(f): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Sweetheart how u doin
am okey just a little cold
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Hahahahaha please.... you're not that important..
From the cross to the grave;
Jesus Died!
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'm not a delivery man. You can help her ministry
jeffryjamez has said it all.
"She isn't important nor worth it".
I would rather masturbate my flesh to death.

Hehehehehehe
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

From the cross to the grave;

Jesus Died!

...and he rose up after 3 days cool
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hehehehehehe

This is just cold!!!! Lol
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
make you dey drool over him pic Na. Or make you go use am mastu.rbate cheesy cheesy
cheesy masturbate?wen d down part missing cheesy who does dat?
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by maomidavies(f): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
Nice "1 bundle (100 pieces) of 5 naira" glasses you have on. @maomidavies

You re beautiful!
. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hehehehehehe
bros, that's not nice o. She's my friend and she's important to me

Take it easy on her bruv cheesy cheesy

Hateu2 you matter to me kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy masturbate?wen d down part missing cheesy who does dat?
hahahahaha you don kolo
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahaha you don kolo
cheesy I knw
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
bros, that's not nice o. She's my friend and she's impossible to me

Hateu2 you matter to me kiss kiss kiss
That's what she gets for throwing shades at me. hehehehe
She called me king 'whatever', is that nice?

Well, I'm no longer on nairaland to please the heart of any lady.

I'm badt like that,

and ...

I like it.

She better apologise to me for calling me that, else, hmmmmm

hehehehehe
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
bros, that's not nice o. She's my friend and she's impossible to me

Hat.eu2 you matter to me kiss kiss kiss
Thanks

I don't even notice him undecided
That's his 2nd tym thou but it's gonna be d last coz I don't remba talking abt him.

Gracia nigga
Now, goan sleep
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

This is just cold!!!! Lol
All I did was to followed your footstep.

kikikikikikikikikiki

Btw thanks for that stuff once again, deep from my heart, I appreciate.
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

All I did was to followed your footstep.

kikikikikikikikikiki

Btw thanks for that stuff once again,
deep from my heart, I appreciate.

Anytime brother! cool
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by B9official(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Just mee

Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by femi4: 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Leriebloom:

Stop exaggerating jare.
you are!
Just say thanks for the compliment
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
Thanks

I don't even notice him undecided
That's his 2nd tym thou but it's gonna be d last coz I don't remba talking abt him.

Gracia nigga
Now, goan sleep
lol

@kinginvalhala3 oya come here let me matchmake both of you. I know say two of una dey eyes each other. I promise, I'll be your best man cheesy cheesy

Hateu2 oya coman hug daddy kiss
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy I knw
we go smuggle you go Synagogue church of all nations
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
we go smuggle you go Synagogue church of all nations
I dey d area self,i go branch tomorrow grin
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Leriebloom(f): 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
wintersnow:

Lol for real. tongue Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder
Lolz. okay. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Odunharry(m): 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lol.. people wicked and get bad mouth for here
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Leriebloom(f): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
femi4:
you are! Just say thanks for the compliment
I av said thankyou already
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol

@kinginva.lhala3 oya come here let me matchmake both of you. I know say two of una dey eyes each other. I promise, I'll be your best man cheesy cheesy

Hat.eu2 oya coman hug daddy kiss
*hands up*
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
I dey d area self,i go branch tomorrow grin
where exactly make I come meet you?
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:

*hands up*
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by destinygl0ri0us: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
here

Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Rockmyworld(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
AccessME:
I have seen countless number of threads claiming,posting pics of most handsome guys on nairaland thereby making me create this thread to prove them wrong
it a challenge,post your pics and defeat me!!!
I don't talk much. Just view my profile. I know am not the finest though but you're definitely not as well. But am sure am more handsome. wink cool
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Rockmyworld(m): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
ireneony:
Those above that commented are full of hate angry
The op is cute smiley
Then check me out. Lol anyway he's cute sa.
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Duchessree(f): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
camera 360, photowonder, befunky @ work cheesy
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
marlvis:

am okey just a little cold
Wow... Too bad. Just sip some hot tea. Wots dat ur lovely name?
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by marlvis(f): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Wow... Too bad. Just sip some hot tea. Wots dat ur lovely name?
hmmmmm
Re: Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me by wristbangle: 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

A skin called black

sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? / What Is Dis World Turning Into? (pics strictly 18+) / He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.