Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? (8569 Views)

Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) / "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Efani(m): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2006
hahah, thanks for all tha input.
its a lot more complicated than that
i just need to know if its worth it because she always tells me not to fall in love with her which i know i'm not but i think she is going to from what she tells me and the way she acts around me.
even after we have sex(which isnt too long)
wut happens next??
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by neelsel(f): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2006
Efani, leave it alone.  Please walk away, Karma is a bitch and remember the law of physics( every action causes a reaction)All the best!!!!
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by neelsel(f): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2006
New:

Efani,

have fun, use protection and don't fall in love. Believe me, opportunities like this don't come around very often.

Opportunity, really?
WOW! que last ti ma,
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by osegwu(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2006
See What I mean? He has even started enjoying the forbidden
friut before asking for our opinons. enjoy yourself efani boy
and i wish you succes in your choosen new career.
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by WesleyanA(f): 3:39am On Nov 19, 2006
Efani:

hahah, thanks for all tha input. .
what happens next??

How old are you again?
maybe you should see your guidance counselor.
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by CheeMoney(m): 7:27am On Nov 19, 2006
Boy, forget the deal (friends with benefit). I have a bitter experience from such. At some point if you are romantic and your sex is good, emotions will start running high and she'll start professing her undying love for you and want to have you for keeps. If you are not playing card her way, then you are doomed. She'd call you names, abuse you, spread rumours about you, even threaten your girl friend. Boy the list of what she can do is endless. I learnt the hard way. Friends for benefit, bullshit. Women in an unreciprocated love can be VERY VERY dangerous.

Bros! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Efani(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2006
im 18
and if u dont have $hit to say wesleyana then stop talkin $hit
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by katherinae(f): 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2006
hey

there is nothing wrong with people having friends with benefits, the only problem is if u are her work friend with benefits she might have another hence riskin ur self to some funny problems such as sti or jealous racist white men, since there is no trust in the relationship u both can sleep with as many people as u want. hey enjoy urself so that when u are older and giving advice to someone else about fff u would have the experience that there is a big percentage that it wont work. just make sure u dont get feelings for her, men are a lot fragile than they come off, im not worried about her, u are nothing more than the black man who hopefully well endowed will giver her her groove back grin. u know jungle fever.
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by WesleyanA(f): 2:47am On Nov 20, 2006
my advice wasn't all that great. c'est dommage.
but you sound really mature for your age, so that's one good thing. . .sike
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Efani(m): 5:35am On Nov 20, 2006
look who's talkin
fuckn kid
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by lioness(f): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2006
undecided
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by seeker(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2006
My wife is my friend with benefits. Yep, I'm playing with fire. She HOT!
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by lioness(f): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2006
undecided
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by segedoo(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2006
dude,just define ur game clearly. she's a MILF right? and let her know that at work u guys shld work nothing else. that would make u both look forward to hooking up after work for wharever.

just think wt ur head and not ur balls and paln ur exit strategy
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Adetutu211(f): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2006
smiley smiley smiley u are playing not with fire bt atomic bomb just waiting for it to explode all the best grin grin
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by PTBNaija(f): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2006
Efani,

Based on what you have said yourself, it really is in both of your interests to just leave the woman alone. You said yourself that you aren't concerned about falling in love with her but you're concerned about her falling in love with you based on how she acts. And if she does fall in love with you and you can't return the feelings, then what? And the fact that you are co-workers (or she might be above you since she is 11 years older) could be a serious problem. I seriously advise you to just walk away from it, because you can always find another girl that will be more suitable to you. This woman is 29 years old and has two children, you just don't need all that. And you just aren't mature enough, I mean in terms of age because I don't know your personality, but you are just not mature enough to handle all of that extra emotional baggage. I wish I could just express everything that I'm thinking. But I know of people right now in those types of relationships, and it's just not healthy.

I can only give you advice, like I can't force you to follow what I say or what anyone else here says. But if you do decide to go ahead with it, then just be careful. Once you start seeing signs of her getting attached, for both your sakes just break it off.
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by ObaMan(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2006
Guy, u know u like her but u dont have STRONG feelings. If u can, end the relationship, its of no use hanging out with someone u dont have STRONG feelings for.
Abi , is it the children dey do u?
Shun o! U go wound o! No marginalisation
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by WesleyanA(f): 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2006
PTBNaija:

This woman is 29 years old and has two children, you just don't need all that. A[b]nd you just aren't mature enough, I mean in terms of age because I don't know your personality, but you are just not mature enough [/b]to handle all of that extra emotional baggage. I wish I could just express everything that I'm thinking. But I know of people right now in those types of relationships, and it's just not healthy.

priceless.
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Akinagirl(f): 3:37am On Nov 21, 2006
whatever, do what you do its your life smiley
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by lioness(f): 8:48am On Nov 21, 2006
fire go burn you
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by gwatala(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2006
CheeMoney:

Boy, forget the deal (friends with benefit). I have a bitter experience from such. At some point if you are romantic and your sex is good, emotions will start running high and she'll start professing her undying love for you and want to have you for keeps. If you are not playing card her way, then you are doomed. She'd call you names, abuse you, spread rumours about you, even threaten your girl friend. Boy the list of what she can do is endless. I learnt the hard way. Friends for benefit, bullshit. Women in an unreciprocated love can be VERY VERY dangerous.

Bros! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

This is soooo true.
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by somegirl(f): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2006
[deleted]
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by DeltaBobo(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2006
Hey man, forget ppl say, enjoy the fling while it lasts. but 9/10 times, someone ends up catching feelings in a situation like that,
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by candylips(m): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2006
smiley
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by lioness(f): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2006
cool
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Christino(m): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2006
Since it's not child abuse over there, then you can go ahead.

For as long as it lasts, you'll be a daddy (step) at least a taste of false fatherhood but you'd be eating the food meant for the "gODs"

Chop carefully o, he who must dine with the devil (hope you know the rest?)

He who must eat the egg in the rock (hope you know the rest)

Sofri sofri o, young daddy. Don't worry about fire get an extinguisher or dial 911.

Safe man. I pity o.
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2006
here's noting wrong with marrying white milf 8[i]if you want to be a black88i) MILF
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by africanboy(m): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2006
i.hope.you.r.really.benefitting.from.this.union.:that.is.if.u.truly.r
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 26, 2006
dudah
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by chistiana(f): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2006
@ Kachi

just clean ur mouth there, u dey give person advice u don forget , make i no just talk am out grin or dont u think i saw u wen u making love to ur boss.
i beg clean ur eye before u clean the dirty wey dey the other person eye.
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 27, 2006
what do you think?
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by candylips(m): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2006

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Dem Dey Bleep Us, Our Pussy Dey Hot" –Sla Queen Blast Nigerians In Kenya (video / Where Can I Find Girls Like This In Nigeria? (photo) / Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.