Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? (8571 Views)

Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) / "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by lioness(f): 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2006
;d
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by WesleyanA(f): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2006
katherinae:

and when efani says he gets the pussy on a daily basis, well i can't blame him, stealling his mother's money and paying for sex, well of course u will get the pussy, u 4 minute man, what a loser, u are trying soo hard ot cover up somethingm, and i wonder what. look there is nothing wrong with erectile dysfunction efani, it happens to most men eventually, too bad its happening ot u at the tender age of 12. eh ya, so efani, keep screwing your imaginary girlfriends ok. u pathetic asshole.

by the wya a reall player or casanova doesnt need to tell his conquests, his ladies do it for him, so u look pretty low right now.

lol. he got pwned

Y bother? Huh Huh Huh
At 18 you should have a lot of stuff on your mind than this

like what??

priceless.
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Efani(m): 3:43am On Dec 15, 2006
katherinae:

and when efani says he gets the pussy on a daily basis, well i can't blame him, stealling his mother's money and paying for sex, well of course u will get the pussy, u 4 minute man, what a loser, u are trying soo hard ot cover up somethingm, and i wonder what. look there is nothing wrong with erectile dysfunction efani, it happens to most men eventually, too bad its happening ot u at the tender age of 12. eh ya, so efani, keep screwing your imaginary girlfriends ok. u pathetic asshole.

by the wya a reall player or casanova doesnt need to tell his conquests, his ladies do it for him, so u look pretty low right now.
wow!
u r tha biggest hater.

only if u knew the bitches i fu*ks wit
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by lioness(f): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2006
na wao shocked
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by seeker(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2006
Wow! 2 words, and a smiley. cheesy
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2006
lol Efani cheesy cheesy cheesy U got ma back thou kiss
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Efani(m): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2006
wassup rhod
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by trinigirl1(f): 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2006
Efani,

I was in a similar situation where I dated a friend at work.  But we knew each other for about 5  years before that happened.

It didn't work out, and now our relationship is very strained.  The only reason we still talk to each other in a civil manner
is because we're actually in the same department, and because we were friends for so long before.

But if she's a mature woman it shouldn't be too bad.  As long as you're both mature enough to handle I don't see a problem.

This is the real world.  These things happen.

But the benefits thing will definitely be a problem, cuz I know you'd be seeing other women, and she will definitely get jealous and possessive. Women always say they understand it's just sex, but they still get emotionally attached and think they have some kinda rights to you.

I would rethink the "benefits" part of the friendship if I were you.
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by trinigirl1(f): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2006
By the way,

This is kinda off topic but I noticed someone said something about Efani's age and this woman's.

Why is age such an issue to Nigerians?

In Trinidad we don't have such hang ups. A woman in her 20s is still very young, and Efani is legal so what's the problem?

Someone told me that even if a person is one year older they are considered senior?

So does this mean I cannot marry a guy who's younger than I am?

I wouldn't like to be with a man who considers me his aunty sad

But so far, I haven't had that problem. grin
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by superman(m): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2006
as long as u dnt tell ur parent to suck out! u wonder y! damn chattin ^hit 4give me
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2006
Efani:

wassup rhod
hey baby!! kiss kiss
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by PTBNaija(f): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2006
@Efani

I don't see why you are swearing at people here. You asked for their advice, and because you don't like it, doesn't mean you should start swearing at them. If they took the time to answer your question, even if you don't like the answer, you should still have the consideration to at least be polite in the reply.
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Efani(m): 4:55am On Jan 08, 2007
i know
but i dont understand y sum of these ppl just f*ckin hate at me
trini_girl:

By the way,

This is kind of off topic but I noticed someone said something about Efani's age and this woman's.

Why is age such an issue to Nigerians?

In Trinidad we don't have such hang ups. A woman in her 20s is still very young, and Efani is legal so what's the problem?

Someone told me that even if a person is one year older they are considered senior?

So does this mean I cannot marry a guy who's younger than I am?

I wouldn't like to be with a man who considers me his aunty sad

But so far, I haven't had that problem. grin

thanx 4 ur advice
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by culasi(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2007
Dude run for your life. Don't mix sex with your work. If y'all have problems it could cost you ur job so my brother sex @ with your co worker can be deadly.
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by sammyjl(f): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2009
yes u r
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by sammyjl(f): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2009
shocked Don't go in it Efani, run and dont look back, if she even suggested that, it means she's not ready to take you to the next level but only wants to play with you, come on, friends with benefits my foot, let go,
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by sammyjl(f): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by MERCADO(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2009
i will advise you not to try it atall, for it is not proper. pls, ensure to deviates from her totally, for it can leads to destruction. Also, she has already has two kids. orare yopu intend to marry married woman in your life. pls, as i said earlier, DEVIATIES TOTALLY
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 13, 2009
my dear u arent playing with fire rather inside d fire itself, u don commit still de ask question about fire, fwb undecided u r on ur own bro
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by mystics(m): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2009
Yes u are playing with fire.
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by candylips(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2009
mystics:

Yes u are playing with fire.

hell fire for that matter
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by martyns303(m): 6:49am On Dec 06, 2009
fool! ur such a slowpoke, what would u prefer? Ur job or that blood dripping ho? Its called company policy u son of a she-goat. Let her bounce b4 ur boss bounce u. Now thats a hardcore advice, take it. No hard feelings dude, use ur head to think ahead, thats all.
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by rhymz(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2009
martyns303:

fool! your such a slowpoke, what would u prefer? your job or that blood dripping ho? Its called company policy u son of a she-goat. Let her bounce b4 your boss bounce u. Now thats a hardcore advice, take it. No hard feelings dude, use your head to think ahead, thats all.
this is realy hardcore. . .hahahahaha. . .for a while I thought u were doing battle rap. . .
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by candylips(m): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2009
hah
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Nura723(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2009
My guy! Dnt listen to anyone coz they re jealous of u. Jst keep on rocking,
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by candylips(m): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2009
^^ wcu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) / This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding / My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.