Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? (8570 Views)

Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) / "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Efani(m): 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2006
thanks for all your input, really

i am getting signs that she might be getting attached. On the phone she would call me a keeper and just the other night when i was over at her house she wanted me to hold the baby, he fell asleep on my shoulders while she rested her head on my other shoulder, I found that really creepy. she also suggested we have sex while she was on her period saying things like her exes didnt care about it and that i shouldn't too. i didnt dare cuz that is disgusting!!
i think ppl at work are starting to notice shit too cuz the way she acts while i'm around her.
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by mochafella(m): 1:06am On Dec 01, 2006
Oops she's catching them feelings. Skate. lipsrsealed
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by PTBNaija(f): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2006
thanks for all your input, really

i am getting signs that she might be getting attached. On the phone she would call me a keeper and just the other night when i was over at her house she wanted me to hold the baby, he fell asleep on my shoulders while she rested her head on my other shoulder, I found that really creepy. she also suggested we have sex while she was on her period saying things like her exes didnt care about it and that i shouldn't too. i didnt dare because that is disgusting!!
i think people at work are starting to notice shit too because the way she acts while i'm around her.

Well, what do you plan on doing?
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Efani(m): 2:41am On Dec 04, 2006
i think its all in fun and i'm enjoying it plus tha sex is great which is all im in it for
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by WesleyanA(f): 4:01am On Dec 04, 2006
Well, what do you plan on doing?
i think its all in fun and i'm enjoying it plus tha sex is great which is all im in it for

so, what's the point of this thread if you know what you're doing/ will be doing?

some of your stories are disgusting (about the period and whatnot).
keep your personal sex life to yourself, please? your mature enough.
unless the thread is for some other nasty purpose then it probably should move to the "sexuality" board.
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by katherinae(f): 5:59am On Dec 04, 2006
lololo u already have a girlfriend and u dont even know it, man u are too stupid to play this game. clearly an amateur
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:04am On Dec 04, 2006
l wish you were ugly so this story would be less depressing.
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Akinagirl(f): 2:05am On Dec 05, 2006
dude,  looks like u know what you are doin, what u need our advice 4? ?? you going to mess up and hurt the girls feelings, and that period sex thingy, u cudda kept that 2 your self

just tell her where u stand in the whole thing
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2006
friends with benefits
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Efani(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2006
WesleyanA:

so, what's the point of this thread if you know what you're doing/ will be doing?

some of your stories are disgusting (about the period and whatnot).
keep your personal sex life to yourself, please? your mature enough.
unless the thread is for some other nasty purpose then it probably should move to the "sexuality" board.

are u serious??
have u seen the nasty a$$ $hit ppl put on this website and ur whining because of sum comment i made.
i would xpect that from a dude
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Efani(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2006
katherinae:

lololo u already have a girlfriend and u don't even know it, man u are too stupid to play this game. clearly an amateur
hey dont b hatin
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Efani(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2006
i did need advice but now i dont
its fun and im young so im riding it till tha wheels fall off
so thanx for nothing
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2006
lol. I'll be waiting when she pokes holes in those condoms and you tell us about the baby she's expecting and how you now have to pay child support and all that akata nonsense. cheesy
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Uche2nna(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2006
Y bother?
At 18 you should have a lot of stuff on ur mind than this
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Efani(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2006
first of all she cant get pregnant

Uche2nna:

Y bother?
At 18 you should have a lot of stuff on your mind than this
like wut??
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2006
Unless she has started menopause or tied her tubes, yea she can

which is it?  grin
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Efani(m): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2006
got her fallopian tubes tied
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2006
"so she says" but hey cool. one less thing to worry about, for now
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Uche2nna(m): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2006
I dunno! Just something better than having an invitation to have sex with a lady who is on her period  sad
Also,at 18 u might be chewing more than u can bite, especially if she decides to get serious with what watever u two have going on.
Another serious point u might need to think about is that both of u work in the same place.So u might be thinking of having fun but if she decides to get serious then it will be difficult for u to entangle since u might be seeing her everyday.
U r 18 and handsome, If u wanna catch some fun, Y dont u do that with someone within ur age range. Both of u will still have the same view of life (Young and carefree) and so breaking up wont be that hard
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Efani(m): 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2006
good point
but how can we break up when we werent goin out to start wit
even tho she tells me not to get a gf because she wants me for keeps
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Efani(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2006
but i dont worry bout it
im a man and in control of my universe
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Uche2nna(m): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2006
Efani:

good point
but how can we break up when we werent goin out to start wit
even tho she tells me not to get a girlfriend because she wants me for keeps
U are not going out!
She tells U not to get a girlfriend!
Now I really believe u are 18 cheesy
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Efani(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2006
u should kiss my a$$

wut do i need a gf for anyways??
i already get the pussy on a daily basis
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Uche2nna(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2006
Kissing ya ass would not really be a nice option for me, reserve that for ur "girlfriend" undecided
Anyway, since u dont really care about the consequences (brings me back to my initial Q) why bother? Why bother posting?
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Efani(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2006
cuz i f*cking feel like it
damn!!!
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Uche2nna(m): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Efani(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2006
now wut bitch
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by katherinae(f): 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2006
and when efani says he gets the pussy on a daily basis, well i cant blame him, stealling his mother's money and paying for sex, well of course u will get the pussy, u 4 minute man, what a loser, u are trying soo hard ot cover up somethingm, and i wonder what. look there is nothing wrong with erectile dysfunction efani, it happens to most men eventually, too bad its happening ot u at the tender age of 12. eh ya, so efani, keep screwing ur imaginary girlfriends ok. u pathetic asshole.

by the wya a reall player or casanova doesnt need to tell his conquests, his ladies do it for him, so u look pretty low right now.
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by eslynera(f): 2:29am On Dec 07, 2006
18 and 29?? shocked shocked shocked shocked maybe if the guy was older, but the woman is?? and still she has kids?? wooooow, u were dating your big sister. It's time for confessions, so shall we all close our eyes and pray for our brother cry cry cry embarassed
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by eslynera(f): 2:32am On Dec 07, 2006
they just want you to know they have a phone. especially if their phones are fancy, and if you din't ask for his contact, then he'd just bring up the topic, and take out his phone for u to see, so that you'd just say."DAMN!!!!! THIS GUY SEEMS RICH/AND GOOD shocked shocked shocked shocked I WISH HE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed"
that's what the guys want u to know/think. But at the end of day u myt not even see his flash/beep. grin
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Uche2nna(m): 4:29am On Dec 07, 2006

@ elysnera r we still talking about efani and his aunt grin sad
Re: Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? by Christino(m): 6:08am On Dec 07, 2006
aunt ke?

abi na headmistress grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Find Girls Like This In Nigeria? (photo) / Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) / This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.