Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? (3370 Views)

Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by PollMaster: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2009
ur mum?lmao
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by bindex(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2009
PollMaster:

ur mum?lmao

What has my mum got to do with this? Do you have a mum at all? if you do then i don't believe you respect her at all. Why bring my mum into this conversation? I said the little girl will have it cos your dic.k is so tiny. She will play with it and hang it on her wall.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by PollMaster: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2009
y shld u b callin ur mum a little girl dont u respect her? ? ? ah! because ur online dsnt mean u shld disrespect her!
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by mazaje(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2009
davidylan:

Again the usual atheist cowardly excuse that doesnt hold water. Stating my islamic opinions before a jihadist is NOT the same as boldly proclaiming myself a christian before an atheist or muslim. I do that, many other christians boldly do that. why are the atheists afraid of doing same? I thought they were all intelligent, logical and more scientifically inclined than the rest of us religious "morons"?

This fool will never stop giving. . . . . .  Atheist here in  europe very openly express their disbelief in all the fairy tales of the bible, koran and all other religious text. As bindex has said why isn't that the same in Nigeria?. . . I have friends here whose parents are christians (even though its hard to see christians over here) but they get along very well with their children or spouses who are athiest. That can not be said about Naija. Tell people that you are an atheist in naija and every body will run away from you.

Atheist are afraid of coming out in Naija because they very much know what will happen to them. I once showed my mum that I do not believe in the bible and I know very much what happened. An aunt and her husband labelled me the devil and would have harmed me if they hard the oppurtunity(I am not kidding). If only the deluded fools in Naija will allow the athiest to be and have their freedom like in other developed parts of the world you will be suprised at the numbers of Nigerians that will come out as atheist. . . . . most people are afraid, in Naija people are not allowed to think for themselves the constituted authorities(parents, teachers. government etc) do all the thinking for people and you are not allowed to break ranks at all. Atheist are afraid because they don't want to get killed or harmed by deluded fools.

Despite all your rambling here on NL about islam and the jihadist I wonder if you will be able to stand in front of a member of the BOKO HARAM group and tell him how much you despise islam and mohammed. Deluded fool
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by PollMaster: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2009
na finland this one dey im broda dey sweden and belgium y not come back home?
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by toneyb: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2009
As usual the fool davidylan comes and starts rambling like a headless chicken.

davidylan:

Again the usual atheist cowardly excuse that doesnt hold water. Stating my islamic opinions before a jihadist is NOT the same as boldly proclaiming myself a christian before an atheist or muslim. I do that, many other christians boldly do that. why are the atheists afraid of doing same? I thought they were all intelligent, logical and more scientifically inclined than the rest of us religious "morons"?

Atheists living in Nigeria are afraid of deluded people like you who will try to harm them or treat them badly that's why they are keeping a low profile.

PollMaster:

paste ur contact details for all to see stop saying it behind computer screen

You want to go and killed them as your god commanded his chosen men to do in the book of deuteronomy?
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2009
toneyb:

As usual the fool davidylan comes and starts rambling like a headless chicken.

Atheists living in Nigeria are afraid of deluded people like you who will try to harm them or treat them badly that's why they are keeping a low profile.

err you cant lie anymore effortlessly than that.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2009
mazaje:

This fool will never stop giving. . . . . .  Atheist here in  europe very openly express their disbelief in all the fairy tales of the bible, koran and all other religious text. As bindex has said why isn't that the same in Nigeria?. . . I have friends here whose parents are christians (even though its hard to see christians over here) but they get along very well with their children or spouses who are athiest. That can not be said about Naija. Tell people that you are an atheist in naija and every body will run away from you.

Has he heard of Tai Solarin? I knew he was an atheist even before i was 8 yrs old and he was one of the most respected dudes in Ogun State. The day he died even little kids like us knew!
Many of you are simply deluded cowards too afraid even to come out to your own parents.

mazaje:

Atheist are afraid of coming out in Naija because they very much know what will happen to them. I once showed my mum that I do not believe in the bible and I know very much what happened. An aunt and her husband labelled me the devil and would have harmed me if they hard the oppurtunity(I am not kidding).

so you're refering to your mom, aunt and uncle as "deluded fools"? So far they seem to be the only ones bothered about your spirituality. the rest of us could care less.

mazaje:

If only the deluded fools in Naija will allow the athiest to be and have their freedom like in other developed parts of the world you will be suprised at the numbers of Nigerians that will come out as atheist. . . . . most people are afraid, in Naija people are not allowed to think for themselves the constituted authorities(parents, teachers. government etc) do all the thinking for people and you are not allowed to break ranks at all. Atheist are afraid because they don't want to get killed or harmed by deluded fools.

Sometimes you wonder if these people have a brain grounded in reality. I lived in that same Naija for 23 yrs, no one did my thinking for me. When i entered college i didnt attend church for 4 months, never attended anything beyond sunday service for 5 yrs . . . and no one bothered me an inch.

mazaje:

Despite all your rambling here on NL about islam and the jihadist I wonder if you will be able to stand in front of a member of the BOKO HARAM group and tell him how much you despise islam and mohammed. Deluded fool

Again comparing apples to oranges. Confronting a muslim is not equivalent to being bold enough to proclaim my faith . . .
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by toneyb: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2009
davidylan:

err you cant lie anymore effortlessly than that.

You have said that you dislike the atheist here on nairaland. What do you do to those you dislike kiss them?
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2009
toneyb:

You have said that you dislike the atheist here on nairaland. What do you do to those you dislike kiss them?

I dont harm them nor treat them badly . . . for me they simply dont exist.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by toneyb: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2009
davidylan:

I dont harm them nor treat them badly . . . for me they simply dont exist.

You don't harm them or treat them badly simply because you CAN"T you live in a civilized world where you can do nothing but look and burn with anger while they ridicule you imaginary deity.  What kind of two faced liar are you? You said you dislike athiest now you claim they do not exist are you drunk?
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2009
All these pretended outrage from these chickens . . .

mazaje:

Atheist are afraid of coming out in Naija because they very much know what will happen to them.

And when he goes on to give an example of "what will happen to them" in naija, he talks about the reaction of his mother and aunt. How are we responsible for whatever your family has to say about your religious affiliation?

My father is a christian, his brother is an ogun worshiper . . . no one cares! He comes to visit, his kids come on holidays . . . everyone simply gets on with life and ignores him to go butchering his dogs and pouring his libation in his own home.

Wole soyinka is an avowed Ifa enthusiast . . . he is still widely respected everywhere in nigeria regardless.

So stop giving us that crap about you being afraid of whatever someone has to say to you. the truth is NO ONE CARES!
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by manmustwac(m): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2009
Daviddylan would ban us all from nairaland in a week if he had the chance

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-303048.0.html  smiley
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2009
toneyb:

You don't harm them or treat them badly simply because you CAN"T you live in a civilized world where you can do nothing but look and burn with anger while they ridicule you imaginary deity.  What kind of two faced liar are you? You said you dislike athiest now you claim they do not exist are you drunk?

Again that is plainly stupid lying. I repeat - i lived in Nigeria for 23 yrs of my life, i had AND STILL HAVE muslim family, ogun worshiping family, my grandma on the father side was a witch (according to my father), several other family members could care less about the christian God and we still got along just fine. No one bothered the other about where they went to or to whom they bowed their heads in the privacy of their rooms, those who wouldnt go to church with us we simply left in the house to eat, sleep and watch TV.

Again i reiterate the FACT - NO ONE CARES about your religious affiliation. If your blood family has a problem with it, dont lie from both sides of your mouth trying to paint the rest of us as culprits. Why shld i harm an athiest? Of what benefit is that to me? Why havent i killed my ogun-worshiping family members?

I have more important things to do than harming cowards.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2009
toneyb:

the problem is you either cant read, you're dyslexic or you're deliberately clueless.

Premise 1 - i dislike the athiest's point of view

Premise 2 - the atheist to me may as well not exist. I frankly dont care about his views. If we have to work together no problem . . . we just wont discuss religion because i wont be interested in the nonsense he has to say.

Do you have a problem with comprehension?
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by mazaje(m): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2009
davidylan:

Has he heard of Tai Solarin? I knew he was an atheist[b] even before i was 8 yrs old [/b]and he was one of the most respected dudes in Ogun State. The day he died even little kids like us knew!
Many of you are simply deluded cowards too afraid even to come out to your own parents.

Will you stop deludeding your self with this stupid lie? Since you are a well known liar I know you will say anything that will help your position. Tai Solarin is an atheist that had a lot of influence and that is the difference. Try to be an atheist in Niaja for a day and see what will happen to you.

so you're refering to your mom, aunt and uncle as "deluded fools"? So far they seem to be the only ones bothered about your spirituality. the rest of us could care less.

Another lie. . . . Yet you openly said that you dislike atheist? grin grin grin Careless indeed. . . . . .You do not careless at all. . . . all your post on the NL religious section show that you are very much bothered by what atheist think despite all your pretense. You very much care about atheist. You can't dislike what you donn't care about. . . .  

Sometimes you wonder if these people have a brain grounded in reality. I  lived in that same Naija for 23 yrs, no one did my thinking for me. When i entered college i didnt attend church for 4 months, never attended anything beyond sunday service for 5 yrs . . . and no one bothered me an inch.

People will begin to bother you when you tell them that the bible they hold in their hands is a piece of fiction if they come to preach to you. The day you will work out on a group of people in an office or school who invite you to come and join them in prayers in naija will be the day people will begin to bother you. If people invite you to come and pray with them in naija pls tell them that you don't believe in their imaginary god and see what will happen to you.

Again comparing apples to oranges. Confronting a muslim is not equivalent to being bold enough to proclaim my faith . . .

I don't have to be bold to tell people I am an atheist here in europe. . .nobody cares. . . thats not the same with Naija. . . people will harm you if they have the opportunity. . . at least I know a friend that slapped when we were kids for asking questions about the bible in naija. . . . .
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by mazaje(m): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2009
davidylan:

All these pretended outrage from these chickens . . .

And when he goes on to give an example of "what will happen to them" in naija, he talks about the reaction of his mother and aunt. How are we responsible for whatever your family has to say about your religious affiliation?

My father is a christian, his brother is an ogun worshiper . . . no one cares! He comes to visit, his kids come on holidays . . . everyone simply gets on with life and ignores him to go butchering his dogs and pouring his libation in his own home.

Wole soyinka is an avowed Ifa enthusiast . . . he is still widely respected everywhere in nigeria regardless.

So stop giving us that crap about you being afraid of whatever someone has to say to you. the truth is NO ONE CARES!

Will this fool stop lying? I was attacked in Abuja last year by some fools when I told them that the bible is pure fiction and I do not believe in it. These were guys I meet that very day(they were Bindex friends). We were drinking at a joint when an argument began about religion and when I told them that I do not believe in the bible they started cursing and started throwing bottles at me.

Actually people do not care if you profess to one religion or the other but once you say you are an atheist people will really want to deal with you. We are not talking about Ifa or ogun worshippers here we are talking about people that do not believe in imaginary deities. . . . .

Take your bible and start walking the streets of lagos telling people that it is a piece of fictions and see if you will last a day. . .
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2009
mazaje:

Will you stop deludeding your self with this stupid lie? Since you are a well known liar I know you will say anything that will help your position. Tai Solarin is an atheist that had a lot of influence and that is the difference. Try to be an atheist in Niaja for a day and see what will happen to you.

What a stupid way of sidestepping the facts . . . and lying at the same time. So you mean atheists who have no influence are persecuted? Exactly by whom? Pls give us examples and stop mentioning your mom . . .

mazaje:

Another lie. . . . Yet you openly said that you dislike atheist? grin grin grin Careless indeed. . . . . .You do not careless at all. . . . all your post on the NL religious section show that you are very much bothered by what atheist think despite all your pretense. You very much care about atheist. You can't dislike what you donn't care about. . . .  

Truly we dont care about the atheist . . . we simply care that he is not allowed to spew garbage about the bible without being corrected.

mazaje:

People will begin to bother you when you tell them that the bible they hold in their hands is a piece of fiction if they come to preach to you. The day you will work out on a group of people in an office or school who invite you to come and join them in prayers in naija will be the day people will begin to bother you. If people invite you to come and pray with them in naija pls tell them that you don't believe in their imaginary god and see what will happen to you.

that is not true. We had muslim classmates, colleagues and friends . . . they said what they wanted to say about the bible. When it came time to play football we ignored all that and selected them as part of our teams.

Really people dont bother about atheists . . . consider how many of us on this forum even bother to respond to you. We're not more than 5!!!

mazaje:

I don't have to be bold to tell people I am an atheist here in europe. . .nobody cares. . . thats not the same with Naija. . . people will harm you if they have the opportunity. . . at least I know a friend that slapped when we were kids for asking questions about the bible in naija. . . . .

pls correct that lie . . . your mother and aunt are not the entire naija.

your friend slapped you [size=16pt]as kids[/size] and that is all the proof you have? What an idiot.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2009
mazaje:

Will this fool stop lying? I was attacked in Abuja last year by some fools when I told them that the bible is pure fiction and I do not believe in it. These were guys I meet that very day(they were Bindex friends). We were drinking at a joint when an argument began about religion and when I told them that I do not believe in the bible they started cursing and started throwing bottles at me.

Actually people do not care if you profess to one religion or the other but once you say you are an atheist people will really want to deal with you. We are not talking about Ifa or ogun worshippers here we are talking about people that do not believe in imaginary deities. . . . .

Take your bible and start walking the streets of lagos telling people that it is a piece of fictions and see if you will last a day. . .

you're trying way too hard to make your lies stick. Who are these "friends" of yours? no genuine born again christian goes to a joint to drink, you must have met up with hoodlums masquerading as "christians".

We may not be talking of Ifa or Ogun worshipers BUT THEY ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM ATHEISTS! Trying to divorce you from them is stupid and is simply because you desperately want to carve out the victim status for yourself.

As for taking my bible and calling it fiction in lagos . . . that i wont last a day is a figment of your imagination. the worst you'll get is people trying to pray for you by force. Quit the lying . . . we lived in nigeria too.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by toneyb: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2009
davidylan:

Again that is plainly stupid lying. I repeat - i lived in Nigeria for 23 yrs of my life, i had AND STILL HAVE muslim family, ogun worshiping family, my grandma on the father side was a witch (according to my father), several other family members could care less about the christian God and we still got along just fine. No one bothered the other about where they went to or to whom they bowed their heads in the privacy of their rooms, those who wouldnt go to church with us we simply left in the house to eat, sleep and watch TV.

Is your family the entire christians or religious community in Nigeria? .

Again i reiterate the FACT - NO ONE CARES about your religious affiliation. If your blood family has a problem with it, dont lie from both sides of your mouth trying to paint the rest of us as culprits. Why shld i harm an athiest? Of what benefit is that to me? Why havent i killed my ogun-worshiping family members?

I have more important things to do than harming cowards.

My family does not care about my religious affilaitions at all they accept me as I am. Here in Australia people don't really care much about religion like in Nigeria. I have been out of Nigeria for so long so I don't know whats going on there. You don't have any important thing to do if you do you will not be here displaying your hatred for atheist, muslims and other christians that disagree with your deluded and stupid views. Idiot
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2009
toneyb:

Is your family the entire christians or religious community in Nigeria? .

you have a shallow brain to be honest. I wasnt saying my family comprised the entire religious community in nigeria . . . simply using that as a personal example of the fact that nigeria is a hugely heterogenous place in terms of religions. So to claim that atheists are specifically persecuted in the same nigeria that turns a blind eye to idol worshipers is LYING!

Besides mazaje used his family as his sole example of "persecution" . . . where you also worried about whether his family comprised the entire christian community in nigeria? disgusting hypocrite.

toneyb:

My family does not care about my religious affilaitions at all they accept me as I am. Here in Australia people don't really care much about religion like in Nigeria. I have been out of Nigeria for so long so I don't know whats going on there. You don't have any important thing to do if you do you will not be here displaying your hatred for atheist, muslims and other christians that disagree with your deluded and stupid views. Idiot

I thot you knew anything about the nigeria you seemed so eager to demonise and bleat about. Ignorant trolls and cowards just taking advantage of the internet to make a nuisance of themselves.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by mazaje(m): 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2009
davidylan:

What a stupid way of sidestepping the facts . . . and lying at the same time. So you mean atheists who have no influence are persecuted? Exactly by whom? Pls give us examples and stop mentioning your mom . . .

By friends and family. . . . .I have a friend that was not taken for a job because his deeper life boss found out he was an atheist and didn't want the devil to come and work amongst them "children of god".

Truly we dont care about the atheist . . . we simply care that he is not allowed to spew garbage about the bible without being corrected.

Corrected? You give yourself too much credit you do not deserve. . . you have never corrected any body here you only spill lies and more lies. . . unless if you call your deluded opinion correction. . . i wonder who will like to be corrected by a deluded fool that does not even understand what he is saying most of the time. . . .

that is not true. We had muslim classmates, colleagues and friends . . . they said what they wanted to say about the bible. When it came time to play football we ignored all that and selected them as part of our teams.

Is this not the same fool that goes around saying that it is not good to be unequaly yoked with unbelievers? Is this not the same fool that keeps bleating that the bible says that unbelievrs are condemed already? Of course you have to select them as part of your team because you can't stop them from playing foot ball. . . . Nigerians irrespective of their very intollerent and opposing religious views all support the super eagles. . . .That's just by the way in Niaja people its better to profess your believe in something than to profess your disbelief.  

Really people dont bother about atheists . . . consider how many of us on this forum even bother to respond to you. We're not more than 5!!!

Most of the others do not really have anything to say. . . . . .

pls correct that lie . . . your mother and aunt are not the entire naija.

your friend slapped you [size=16pt]as kids[/size] and that is all the proof you have? What an idiot.

Here is a youtube video for you to watch on how militant christians are up in arms against people that disagree with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWktZEj6OZ8
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2009
mazaje:

By friends and family. . . . .I have a friend that was not taken for a job because his deeper life boss found out he was an atheist and didn't want the devil to come and work amongst them "children of god".

and? That is your idea of "persecution"? Northerners wont hire southerners in northern schools too so what have you said that is any different?

mazaje:

Corrected? You give yourself too much credit you do not deserve. . . you have never corrected any body here you only spill lies and more lies. . . unless if you call your deluded opinion correction. . . i wonder who will like to be corrected by a deluded fool that does not even understand what he is saying most of the time. . . .

No relevance. Better ignored.

mazaje:

Is this not the same fool that goes around saying that it is not good to be unequaly yoked with unbelievers? Is this not the same fool that keeps bleating that the bible says that unbelievrs are condemed already? Of course you have to select them as part of your team because you can't stop them from playing foot ball. . . . Nigerians irrespective of their very intollerent and opposing religious views all support the super eagles. . . .That's just by the way in Niaja people its better to profess your believe in something than to profess your disbelief.  

What a troll . . . so your own idea of being "unequally yoked" is playing on the same football team with a muslim?  grin

You shld cover your head in shame.

mazaje:

Most of the others do not really have anything to say. . . . . .

Not really, they dont care to engage your brainless trolls in an unintellectual fight for scraps.

mazaje:

Here is a youtube video for you to watch of how militant christians are up in arms against people that disagree with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWktZEj6OZ8

Helen Ukpabio is your "example"? you shld be ashamed of yourself. What next are you going to throw up? A fight with your friend when you were babies on the validity of bible stories? grin
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2009
Ignorant trolls and cowards just taking advantage of the internet to make a nuisance of themselves.

mirror mirror grin grin grin
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by mazaje(m): 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2009
davidylan:

you're trying way too hard to make your lies stick. Who are these "friends" of yours? no genuine born again christian goes to a joint to drink, you must have met up with hoodlums masquerading as "christians".

This fool just labels people he has never meet as hoodlums masqureding as christians. . .did I tell you that they were drinking with us?   . I bindex and another friend were drinking at a joint and they came and meet bindex and his other friend because they had a business deal.

We may not be talking of Ifa or Ogun worshipers BUT THEY ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM ATHEISTS! Trying to divorce you from them is stupid and is simply because you desperately want to carve out the victim status for yourself.

The lie this fool keeps telling himself so that he will be happy. . . we are very different and the society knows that very well. . . .the Nigerian christian society treats atheist very differently from moslems and people with other religious beliefs and that is a FACT

As for taking my bible and calling it fiction in lagos . . . that i wont last a day is a figment of your imagination. the worst you'll get is people trying to pray for you by force. Quit the lying . . . we lived in nigeria too.

I repeat take the bible and move from one christian house to the next shouting that it is a piece of fiction in lagos and see if you will last a day. . . deluded fool. . .
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by mazaje(m): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2009
davidylan:

and? That is your idea of "persecution"? Northerners wont hire southerners in northern schools too so what have you said that is any different?

I thought you said that christian do not bother about atheist at all? Are you completely stupid?

What a troll . . . so your own idea of being "unequally yoked" is playing on the same football team with a muslim?  grin

It's your own idea of mixing up that I was trying to ridicule you said you selected moslem class mates to play foot ball as if its something serious. . . why not select them as life partners. . . Idiot. . . .

You shld cover your head in shame.

You are the one that is nsupposed to cover his head in shame. . . .

Not really, they dont care to engage your brainless trolls in an unintellectual fight for scraps.

Ohhh so its you that care to engage "brianless trolls" in an unintellectual fight for crumbs and you think you are any better than them? What a stupid blow hard. . . . . by the way how do you know they do not care? At least some body(a christian) once said that if he meets me in real life he will kill me here on nairaland and he is not a regular poster here. . . .

Helen Ukpabio is your "example"? you shld be ashamed of yourself. What next are you going to throw up? A fight with your friend when you were babies on the validity of bible stories?  grin

grin grin grin Is she not a christian or are you a better christian than her? Does you bible not tell people not to suffer a witch to live? does the bible not say that people should kill witches? Is she not doing what the bible tells those of them that have the mind to really practice what it teaches? Idiot. . . .
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by toneyb: 12:22am On Aug 02, 2009
davidylan:

you have a shallow brain to be honest.

Who cares about your stupid and deluded opinion? I don't think you should be using the word honest when giving your deluded opinions because honesty and your personality are things that can never cross part. . . no body wants your dishonest opinions. . . .

I wasnt saying my family comprised the entire religious community in nigeria . . . simply using that as a personal example of the fact that nigeria is a hugely heterogenous place in terms of religions. So to claim that atheists are specifically persecuted in the same nigeria that turns a blind eye to idol worshipers is LYING!

I lived in Nigeria for over 20 years too. My dad was an atheist and I know very well how people use to treat him, They smile at his face and called him names behind his back, all sort of names ranging from satan to devil etc. They just could not understand how a person will say that there is no god. He was very lucky he had lots of money but we(My step mum and siblings) use to hear the very disturbing stories that were flying around. People said he was a a very evil ritualist that kills others for money, I hated him to because of it.

Every body was a christian where I grew up and belived in god so why should my father be different I used to think back in the days (even moslems believe in god). Idol worshippers are more respected than atheist in Nigeria. Some of my fathers relatives are ogun worshippers too but people do not speak badly of them as they did my father. Christian considred the ogun worshippers to be fools but they considred my father a very evil person. His crime was that he does not believe in any god.

Besides mazaje used his family as his sole example of "persecution" . . . where you also worried about whether his family comprised the entire christian community in nigeria? disgusting hypocrite.

My father was an atheist and the whole christian community treated him very very badly including his relatives who were traditional worshippers. They were just plain angry that he denied the existence of all the gods, They wanted him to believe in something at least. Atheist are considered very evil people in Nigeria and that is a FACT. At least you once said that at a time you wanted to throw the bible away and start doing bad things which means you like other deluded theist(christians, moslems, sango worshippers) Nigerians believe that those that do not believe in the bible or god are bad people who do bad things all the time. Deluded idiot.

I thot you knew anything about the nigeria you seemed so eager to demonise and bleat about. Ignorant trolls and cowards just taking advantage of the internet to make a nuisance of themselves.

I know very much about Nigeria and how people treat atheist badly over there my dad was an example. Why is this deluded fool calling others cowards? I doubt if you will be able to stand in front of Abuzola in real life and tell him what you really think about Islam. Stupid fool.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by mazaje(m): 12:33am On Aug 02, 2009
toneyb:

I know very much about Nigeria and how people treat atheist badly over there my dad was an example. Why is this deluded fool calling others cowards? I doubt if you will be able to stand in front of Abuzola in real life and tell him what you really think about Islam. Stupid fool.

You want the fearful goon to piss in his pants?. . . . . . I wander if he can really stand in front of any Muslim and tell them that Mohammed is a pedophile or that allah is a demon. . . . . The fool just keeps talking but keeps showing that he does not even know what he is saying. . . . . . If not for the internet will this fool ever have the mind to tell the moslems what he really feels about Islam? He better thank the internet where he can hide his face and post. . . . . .deluded fool. . .
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by toneyb: 12:38am On Aug 02, 2009
mazaje:

You want the fearful goon to piss in his pants?. . . . . . I wander if he can really stand in front of any Muslim and tell them that Mohammed is a pedophile or that allah is a demon. . . . . The fool just keeps talking but keeps showing that he does not even know what he is saying. . . . . . If not for the internet will this fool ever have the mind to tell the moslems what he really feels about Islam? He better thank the internet where he can hide his face and post. . . . . .deluded fool. . .

If he doesn't take his time I am going to post his picture for all the moslems see. Idiot
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by mazaje(m): 12:45am On Aug 02, 2009
toneyb:

If he doesn't take his time I am going to post his picture for all the moslems see. Idiot

grin grin grin grin Do you have his pic? Please send it to my email(Its on my profile) let me see how the deluded fool looks like. . . . . . .
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by toneyb: 12:49am On Aug 02, 2009
mazaje:

grin grin grin grin Do you have his pic? Please send it to my email(Its on my profile) let me see how the deluded fool looks like. . . . . . .

Done. I will also add you up as a friend hope you don't mind.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by mazaje(m): 12:54am On Aug 02, 2009
toneyb:

Done. I will also add you up as a friend hope you don't mind.

Thanks. . . I will gladly accept your friends request. . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's With Nigerian Churches And Hilarious Revival Themes? / Jesus Didn't Die: He Wasn't Even Crucified On The Cross / Preparing For Rapture, Part 10, Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.