Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? (3369 Views)

Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by dalaman: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2009
JIL:

I second your opinion. But why should we be surprised? What do you expect from spineless blighters who hide behind their computers to spew recycled rubbish but lack the courage to defend their stand in public. Anyone who is not man enough to stand for their believe in public and are afraid to die for their opinion should SHUT THE FU*K UP. And that include all atheists.

I know a lot of atheist(Nigerian) here in England that openly express their views with out any fear.The fact that atheist are afraid of coming out in Nigeria tells you that people are not ready to accept them for who they are. I have seen you post a lot about the prophet of Islam and those are what you truly believe about him.

I know you can't tell a member of the boko haram group what you truly feel about their beloved prophet.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by KAG: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2009
You know it's funny, I've only met radical Islamists and Christians on the internet, too. Come to think of it, in real life I've never encountered an Ifa worshiper, nor have I met a scientologist. And now that I think of it I only know of one Wiccan, Hmm, I guess they really don't exist anywhere else but the internet; that, or I need to get out more. Can't for the life of me figure out which it is, though.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by spikedcylinder: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2009
Not much more is left to be said.
I'm sure I'd get a "spine" the day I worship the same god as David, attend his same church, sit in the same pew and share his same interpretation of the bible.
Until then, I'm good thanks. cheesy
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by bootycall(f): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2009
It depends on where you stay and the people you mix up with.You dont stay in a face-me-i face you at Ajegunle and say u are an atheist.I have a couple of atheist friends and they are all very well respected.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by hubreality(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2009
I've a number of quite interesting  atheist friends across the globe who are very influencial in knowledge and the wealth therein or found otherwise; most of them are really angry with the setup of religion and it's antics, not actually their inherited selfish blind arguments on the existence of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Religion: Most Controversial Topic Of The Year 2009 / Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? / Counter Thread: Jesus Never Supported Christians To Pay Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.