Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? (3368 Views)

Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by mazaje(m): 12:59am On Aug 02, 2009
Ahh toneyb is that really him? grin grin grin. Is this not the same fool that was calling a jamaican woman an ugly monkey on the other thread? grin grin grin. Wonders shall never end. , .
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by toneyb: 1:03am On Aug 02, 2009
mazaje:

Ahh toneyb is that really him? grin grin grin. Is this not the same fool that was calling a jamaican woman an ugly monkey on the other thread? grin grin grin. Wonders shall never end. , .

Sure that's him. His name is David Adenuga. Imagine the black ugly fool saying that other people look like monkeys. What a deluded fool.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by hubreality(m): 1:17am On Aug 02, 2009
Believing ought to be a choice. Right? Atheists in NairaLand are most arrogant, breeding hatred here and there. Must you be very unruly and abusive to people and their religion simply because you don't believe God exists. Don't worry, there's no hidding place on the internet even with routing ip softwares. Sorry is your name.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by hubreality(m): 1:17am On Aug 02, 2009
Believing ought to be a choice. Right? Atheists in NairaLand are most arrogant, breeding hatred here and there. Must you be very unruly and abusive to people and their religion simply because you don't believe God exists. Don't worry, there's no hidding place on the internet even with routing ip softwares. Sorry is your name.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:25am On Aug 02, 2009
The next week i received a packaged koran from a forum member right on my doorstep! The second time my laptop was hacked and all i could see was friggn' arabic all over my screen!

This is hilarious
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Krayola2(m): 1:42am On Aug 02, 2009
To be honest I've never heard of a Nigerian that got shitted on for his religious views. I know u can't go around screaming profanities at Jesus, but Nigerians aren't that bleeped up.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:44am On Aug 02, 2009
Krayola2:

To be honest I've never heard of a Nigerian that got shitted on for his religious views. I know u can't go around screaming profanities at Jesus, but Nigerians aren't that bleeped up.

agreed.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by JIL(m): 3:19am On Aug 02, 2009
hubreality:

I second your opinion. But why should we be surprised? What do you expect from spineless blighters who hide behind their computers to spew recycled rubbish but lack the courage to defend their stand in public. Anyone who is not man enough to stand for their believe in public and are afraid to die for their opinion should SHUT THE FU*K UP. And that include all atheists.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Nobody: 3:22am On Aug 02, 2009
Krayola2:

Dont say it too loudly . . . mazaje and toneyb might just bash their heads against the wall.

I see when the truth comes face to face with the lies of the atheist he resorts to his time-tested personal insults. grin It works perfectly all the time.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Tudor6(f): 4:20am On Aug 02, 2009
JIL:

I second your opinion. But why should we be surprised? What do you expect from spineless blighters who hide behind their computers to spew recycled rubbish but lack the courage to defend their stand in public. Anyone who is not man enough to stand for their believe in public and are afraid to die for their opinion should SHUT THE FU*K UP. And that include all atheists.
If you're so brave and willing to stand up for jesus why not go post your contact details in the islam for muslims section. . .coward!
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Tudor6(f): 4:20am On Aug 02, 2009
hubreality:

Dude if you're trying to find me, bad news. . . .
You can't see me!
So if pastor chris sends you to whack me for exposing his fraud. . . .astala vista baby!
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by bawomolo(m): 4:29am On Aug 02, 2009
Krayola2:

Nigerians aren't that bleeped if you keep the status quo.  

i remember a dude in my secondary school who was repeatedly made fun of for being a member of the synagogue (TB's church wasn't so popular at that time).  Another example would be Jehovah witnesses who get ridiculed during their door or to door preaching.  Just don't shove your views int he face of highly conservative Nigerians and you would be fine.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by bawomolo(m): 4:30am On Aug 02, 2009
Tudór:

If you're so brave and willing to stand up for jesus why not go post your contact details in the islam for muslims section. . .coward!

that's right.

onward christian soldier
going on to war

grin grin grin grin
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Tudor6(f): 4:35am On Aug 02, 2009
Krayola2:

To be honest[b] I've never heard of a Nigerian that got shitted on for his religious views. [/b]I know u can't go around screaming profanities at Jesus, but Nigerians aren't that bleeped up.
Dude get around.
Inter religious riots and clashes are main stay in nigeria. . .christians favor christians and muslims regard muslims. down south you might be punched, assaulted for declaring no god or discriminated against but up north you'd be killed. Case in point Boko haram. . .they spiced up their campaign with burning and killing people of other religious beliefs.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Tudor6(f): 4:45am On Aug 02, 2009
toneyb:

Sure that's him. His name is David Adenuga. Imagine the black ugly fool saying that other people look like monkeys. What a deluded fool.
chei. How in the world did you get a picture of the dude?
I salute your detective skills!
As a naturally curious atheist i'd like to see it.Send the pic to shiboyaba@hotmail.com grin

i'll Send it to abuzola or better still i'll paste it on an islamist blog and see how the hypocrite holds up for jesus. . .
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by bawomolo(m): 4:49am On Aug 02, 2009
guys dont u find ur thirst for a grown mans picture odd
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Tudor6(f): 4:55am On Aug 02, 2009
Bawo i love photography.
Besides people pay hundreds of dollars to see pictures of obama swatting a fly. . .we're not alone. grin
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by bawomolo(m): 4:57am On Aug 02, 2009
Tudór:

Bawo i love photography.
Besides people pay hundreds of dollars to see pictures of obama swatting a fly. . .we're not alone. grin

I see. I hope you don't end up with nightmares for days grin grin
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 02, 2009
edit

Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Krayola2(m): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2009
Tudór:

Dude get around.
Inter religious riots and clashes are main stay in nigeria. . .christians favor christians and muslims regard muslims. down south you might be punched, assaulted for declaring no god or discriminated against but up north you'd be killed. Case in point Boko haram. . .they spiced up their campaign with burning and killing people of other religious beliefs.
bawomolo:

Nigerians aren't that bleeped if you keep the status quo.  

i remember a dude in my secondary school who was repeatedly made fun of for being a member of the synagogue (TB's church wasn't so popular at that time).  Another example would be Jehovah witnesses who get ridiculed during their door or to door preaching.  Just don't shove your views int he face of highly conservative Nigerians and you would be fine.

Interreligious clashes are IMO more politically motivated than religious. But I haven't been in Naija in so long i don't think I have an informed opinion. I mean, kids in school probably make fun of each other for all types of stuff. If u get dissed for wearing ugly sandals then gettin dissed for going to a synagogue can't really be termed religious discrimination. . .it's just kids being kids. I used to get dissed whenever I got picked up from school in my dad's construction co. pick up truck. U would have thought I raped an orphan with the dissing I got. Thats just how it is.

My mum has a problem with my views but it has never been an issue. We get in heated debates all the time but it never turns ugly, if anything she's slowly moving into the more liberal Christian camp (she doesn't try to deny reason, she just has a hard time changing her views- but i keep at it  wink )   I can see people gossiping and stuff, but I can't see people being straight up jerks about it. But I once posted a note on facebook about how I thought Institutionalized Christianity was a big fraud; and I got an email from one of my boys in Naija tellin me it wasn't a good idea.  . sumn about people being scared to discuss that kinda stuff. So while I think Nigerians aren't a bunch of religious extremists, u probably shouldn't go around mocking their faiths.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2009
Oyb was that necessary?
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2009
@krayola
I live in the south south of Nigeria and I know what I face everyday, infact the first day the I dropped the bomb shell at an ECM firm where I was attached for Industrial training some time ago, the sectional boss ended the day in prayers and told me I had a three day ultimatum to see the light. I had to move to the NNPC, but for me most christians seem to always make the mistake I do not know enough of the bible or I did not do enough all nighters.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by dtwsola(m): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2009
While I find most of davidylan's posts laughable, you people are really swinging below the belt. Why would you post his photo and info on a public forum without his consent. Let's be mature, people.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2009
From the same Oyb who tries to be as private as possible too.

Disappointing.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Busybody2(f): 8:16am On Aug 02, 2009
oyb:

dawoda nackson in living color cheesy cheesy cheesy

rochester.edu

mr lova lova

all you templar groupies can start creaming your undies now cheesy

wonder if this irfan rahman - who must be nackson's advisor and has what appears to be a muslim name knows that dawoda secretly considers him to be a murderous backward spawn of satan

Na wa oh, what does this have to do with the thread undecided undecided undecided
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by hubreality(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2009
Tudor, you could be breeding serious hatred for yourself without knowing it. As for me I got no business trying to fish you out for your arrogance and unruly manners but there're so many religionists in here and out there already wishing to eat you raw, truth! Even in the civilized cities or online communities, you don't treat or interract with people with such gross abusive and unruly manners you ignorantly show and play around here in NL. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by hubreality(m): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2009
Tudor, you could be breeding serious hatred for yourself without knowing it. As for me I got no business trying to fish you out for your arrogance and unruly manners but there're so many religionists in here and out there already wishing to eat you raw, truth! Even in the civilized cities or online communities, you don't treat or interract with people with such gross abusive and unruly manners you ignorantly show and play around here in NL. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Krayola2(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

@krayola
I live in the south south of Nigeria and I know what I face everyday, infact the first day the I dropped the bomb shell at an ECM firm where I was attached for Industrial training some time ago, the sectional boss ended the day in prayers and told me I had a three day ultimatum to see the light. I had to move to the NNPC, but for me most christians seem to always make the mistake I do not know enough of the bible or I did not do enough all nighters.
grin grin grin grin

haha. Maybe I'm wrong then.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

From the same Oyb who tries to be as private as possible too.

Disappointing.

okay, i let my animosity get the better of me . . .

removed
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Tudor6(f): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2009
Oyb did you post a picture?
Shite! I missed!
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by Tudor6(f): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2009
hubreality:

Tudor, you could be breeding serious hatred for yourself without knowing it. As for me I got no business trying to fish you out for your arrogance and unruly manners but[b] there're so many religionists in here and out there already wishing to eat you raw, truth![/b] Even in the civilized cities or online communities, you don't treat or interract with people with such gross abusive and unruly manners you ignorantly show and play around here in NL. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Thank you for admitting my life might be in danger. . .keep trying to fish me out, i dnt even have a facebook profile for my own safety.
For those who know, the internet is one very unsafe place.
Re: Atheist Nigerians Only Exist On The Pages Of Nairaland How Come? by bindex(m): 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2009
davidylan:

Dont say it too loudly . . . mazaje and toneyb might just bash their heads against the wall.

I see when the truth comes face to face with the lies of the atheist he resorts to his time-tested personal insults. grin It works perfectly all the time.

When will this double faced lair learn? Is this not the same fool that first insults people all the time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Pray Like Muslims / Reasons You Should Leave Christianity / Religion: Most Controversial Topic Of The Year 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.