Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? (19897 Views)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
wristbangle:

sadsadsad u know that fulani babes rock better than any babe in 9ja?
Oga your opinion cheesy Remember slavery is over wink
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by wristbangle: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahahahahahahaha
I don't know why I found this funny. I don't have yam legs kwanu!

I believe this OP drew this conclusion from Nairaland, I am igbo, I reside in the East, I associate with mostly igbos (location factor) albeit the civil ones and I have never seen any of them bragging about this.
We are beautiful, same way every other tribe has beauties too. It is nothing to brag about.

Don't believe everything you read on NL, NL doesn't represent the tiniest percentage of igbos. Lots of comments here are just for fun and controversies too.

Even though what he said is true, I yaf seen ur beauty aunty kachis and u are too beautiful to possess a yam leg smiley
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by ireneony(f): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
wristbangle:

sadsadsad u know that fulani babes rock better than any babe in 9ja?
your theory undecided just becos they have distinct looks from others does not make them the most beautiful grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by wristbangle: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Oga your opinion cheesy Remember slavery is over wink

Madame, I don't understand the bolded lipsrsealed

ireneony:
your theory undecided just becos they have distinct looks from others does not make them the most beautiful grin

Okay o! Sha dem fine pass igbo ladies, any day, anytime smiley
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by ireneony(f): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
wristbangle:

Madame, I don't understand the bolded lipsrsealed

Okay o! Sha dem fine pass igbo ladies, any day, anytime smiley
ok grin
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
sweet7oyin:
do u mean black z nt fine
Black is beautiful
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grin You are just pained because i said the truth. Most of you compliment yourselves, which is okay, dont just bring other people down cos you are not all that.
"we are not all that" and we are flogging ur dumb azz in Miss Nigeria and flaunting in model work and flourishing in the movie industry.
-madam pained ass, we are too hot for you to handle, deal with it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by sarutobie(m): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
Thank God for social media, giving lowlifers an avenue to vent their frustration grin for someone to even concieve such an inferiority complex laden thread on a Sunday..and in the same vein accuse others of having complex issues..I reckon the Op lost a man to an Igbo damsel..
For the lowlifers,what makes an Igbo woman stand out isn't just her beauty..but the combo of beauty and brains..docility is alien to the Igbo stock. Get that into your self loathing brains..

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
"we are not all that" and we are flogging ur dumb azz in Miss Nigeria and flaunting in model work and flourishing in the movie industry.
-madam pained ass, we are too hot for you to handle, deal with it.

White women are used for advertisement, modelling more than any other race. And the top beauty pageants. Does that mean they are the most beautiful?

Dumb logic grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
OP, I don't know what you think you want to achieve with this thread, but I can perceive the stench of tribal hating from your comments. I get it now: you're anti- Igbo. That's low from you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
sarutobie:
Thank God for social media, giving lowlifers an avenue to vent their frustration grin for someone to even concieve such an inferiority complex laden thread on a Sunday..and in the same vein accuse others of having complex issues..I reckon the Op lost a man to an Igbo damsel..
Oga am i right or wrong cheesy

You guys are known for venting your frustration on this forum like losers. Why dont y'all take a chill pill and realise everyone must not be yellow, strong with masculine features here and there to be beautiful first.

Grow up grin
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ladrang:
OP, I don't know what you think you want to achieve with this thread, but I can perceive the stench of tribal hating from your comments. I get it now: you're anti- Igbo. That's low from you.
cheesy Take a seat and go through the thread. I dont hate igbos. How can i? when i have igbo friends. Just want you to be reasonable.kiss
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by sarutobie(m): 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Oga am i right or wrong cheesy

You guys are known for venting your frustration on this forum like losers. Why dont y'all take a chill pill and realise everyone must not be yellow, strong with masculine features here and there to be beautiful first.

Grow up grin
Lowlifers think their pathetic opinions on an anonymous thread matters..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
sarutobie:

Lowlifers think their pathetic opinions on an anonymous thread matters..
sorry igbo kwenu embarassedgrin
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:

White women are used for advertisement, modelling more than any other race. And the top beauty pageants. Does that mean than they are the most beautiful?

Dumb logic grin
listen up, I am too classy to stay here and arguing with a pained ass.
I can see that you are trying to be a tribalist, continue.
As i am talking now, an Igbo girl is warming up to be Miss Nigeria 2016.
when it happens, just go and hug transformer.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by kaziblake(f): 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I'm the next miss nigeria tongue
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by kaziblake(f): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:

cheesy Take a seat and go through the thread. I dont hate igbos. How can i? when i have igbo friends. Just want you to be reasonable.kiss
It's okay.
Don't turn this into a tribal war
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Agbani Darego is the only beauty queen i know and she isnt igbo. Others dont just add up at all. Whether you win a beauty pageant or not it doesnt make your tribe the most beautiful. You are an adult you should know.

And you shouldnt really be arguing with me, go and talk to your brothers and sisters who hate on other tribes.

You are too classy? for who? sigh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
kaziblake:
It's okay.
Don't turn this into a tribal war
Ok ma cool
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by IamAtribalist: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
ireneony:
why pick out the ugly one which is rarely hard to find in the igbo communitygrin
I'm mixed igbo by the way cheesy and I very prettygrin

cool mixed Igbo? u are mixed with what biko? cool
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Deny it all you want...

Reasonable? How can I be reasonable when this thread is devoid of 'reason'? Besides I don't engage in my-dic.k-is-bigger-than-yours arguments as this. You state your opinion; if I'm not cool with it, I ignore it! I suggest you do the same.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ladrang:

Deny it all you want...

Reasonable? How can I be reasonable when this thread is devoid of 'reason'? Besides I don't engage in my-dic.k-is-bigger-than-yours arguments as this. You state your opinion; if I'm not cool with it, I ignore it! I suggest you do the same.
wink
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
kaziblake:
This is applicable to all tribes.

I disagree. My Yoruba sisters get out of shape before 35. Calm down......I'm a Yoruba boy. It's so difficult for youruba girls to maintain their usual massive endowments which turn out to be big disadvantage to them.

For you to maintain such massive assets, you must be a workout addict and that is so foreign in this part of the world.
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by ireneony(f): 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool mixed Igbo? u are mixed with what biko? cool

with irish grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by IamAtribalist: 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
ireneony:
with irish grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

cool no wonder shocked shocked shocked u carry oyinbo forehead join shocked shocked shocked Dem born u for Belfast or Nnewi? cool
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by sweet7oyin(m): 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
KanoAbiaBabe:
Black is beautiful
den y did u say dey av to bleach to look fine
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by sweet7oyin(m): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Most fulani girls look sick to me, others are just there.

Am not yoruba or edo anyway.
cause most r poor but even n poverty dey still beat d odas...
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by IamAtribalist: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Avalon316:

I disagree. My Yoruba sisters get out of shape before 35. Calm down......I'm a Yoruba boy. It's so difficult for youruba girls to maintain their usual massive endowments which turn out to be big disadvantage to them.

For you to maintain such massive assets, you must be a workout addict and that is so foreign in this part of the world.

cool Ol boy make I no lie those u na Yoruba girls get the roundest yash in West Africa. But you just have to catch dem young before dem ruin everything with 20 years of amala-eating walahi. I am seeing one off and on right now. No be small something cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Julietcutie(f): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
coz we are actually the most beautiful women in Nigeria tongue
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
sweet7oyin:
cause most r poor but even n poverty dey still beat d odas...
Narr they dont beat anyone. Just say you are more attracted to their looks.
Dont use your subjective preference as the standard for determining beauty. White people started this, dont continue from where they stopped. smiley

Cc wristbangle smiley
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by iykedare(m): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Gbam!!!!

They are beautiful because they have more light skinned people! Who still thinks like this in the 21st century? Are we still slaves? I knew all this while that this should be the reason but i just wanted them to spill it out themselves gringrin

LMAO

I've had my eyes on you for sometime now. You've disappointed me with this your hateful post. You don't need such.

Firstly,you wrote that Lara oshomole wasn't beautiful even though every blind man can see that she is beautiful
Now you think that ibo girls are not beautiful.

Let me tell you something.....ibo girls are some of the prettiest in Nigeria. They are definitely finer than Yoruba girls but Yoruba girls are sexier.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
Julietcutie:
coz we are actually the most beautiful women in Nigeria tongue
Lol

You look good tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. / Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman / 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.